Excited, Its my Time! - Dominican Republic, DO

I am a mother to 3 and a wife to a wonderful guy....

I am a mother to 3 and a wife to a wonderful guy.
I have always had a long flat booty. I have been self concious about this. But it has never seem to bother my husband. We have been together for 14 years and married for 6.
I have always wanted to get a BBL, just never had the courage or the extra resources to get it done. We moved to Atlanta last year and the women here are just bootylicious. I know many have had the BBL. We have many talented Surgeons here. Well really just DR. J but my gosh he is so booked out. I have had a consult with him. But I am just so ready to do this. I will be 30 in October. So what better way to start this dirty 30 off by having this body/life transformation. After talking with my hubby he said go for it. So thats what I'm going to do. He told me that he is going to be by my side. And support me and anyway he can. (HE IS SO AMAZING)
So after searching comparing emailing back and fourth, I have decided to go with Dra. Yily. I have been on RS reading so many great blogs. Seen so many great transformations and she in my opinion is the Dr. J of the Dominican. Tiny waist and Big booties.

I have been in contact with the Dra. She has been very timely in responding to my questions. I am about to send over my deposit to confirm my date.
So wish me luck.

OMGoodness

So I basically spent my whole day getting things in order.
I started off by wanting to stay at Yasmins, but I was quoted $800 dollars. Yes thats kinda steep so I will just stay in a hotel with the hubby. And I'll just figure out the rest. I wish Yily had a all -inclusive package. That would make it so much easier.
I also made an appointment with my PCP to see if I can get the needed meds here where I have insurance that can pay for most of it. I am trying to save money where I can. Anywho I have to get back to work. I will check back later.

13 days until Im in the DR

So I just booked our flight. I am really excited now. Things are falling into place. I think we got a good deal it came out to be $631.00 total RT for the two of us. I just have to get ALL my supplies. May need help RS sisters.

Praying

I am getting so nervous. I have really wanted this for almost my whole life. I am just praying that everything goes well and I come out better than I went in. I have been reading horror stories from ladies that haven't had the best of luck with Dra. Yily and the CIPLA.
I know everyone has their own opinions on things. I try not really focus on the negative. I am really trying not to scare myself. I am just praying to GOD that he watches over me and the many people that will have my life in their hands. I know He got me so I just need to chill out.......
Oh yea I went to Rainbow and got some really cute maxi dresses....

I WILL NEED A NURSE

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GO ABOUT FINDING A NURSE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS IN SANTO DOMINIGO?

Randomness!

My day is coming up. 7 days to go. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I know this may sound crazy but I have been wondering how am I going to feel when I have my new booty. It is kinda hard to see myself with it. Its going to really take some getting use too.

Randomness2!

So today I had a major certification that I needed to pass. So I was in the testing room and instead of studying what am I doing? Look at RS and looking at Booty! I couldn't help myself. All I could think about was how fab I'll look the next time these people see me.
Good thing I passed my certification. I would have felt real dumb if I failed because I had booty on the brain.

On my way!

I am sitting in the airport getting ready to jet off to the DR. I am scared. My sx is tomorrow. (Hopefully) . So ladies I am accepting all positive energy that you send my way. Thanks in advance!

Iron

So I have been in the DR since last Wed sx was suppose to have been on Thursday. But My dang iron was at 11.1 so I started a iron fusion via IV. I started that on Friday and ended on Sunday went into CIPLA on Monday to get tested and the level was only at 11.3. WTF? So the Hematologist said for sure it will be up on Wednesday. So today is Wednesday and guess what! They went up to 12.3 so i am getting preped for sx. I am beyond excited. Let me tell you all this I have been at CIPLA everyday since i have been here ive been in and out of various rooms on the 4 floor and let me settle all the crazy rumors. This place is clean. The nurses that i have come in contact with all have been very nice. I have seen worse hospital in Atlanta. Not sure what everyone else is seeing but I have been very comfortable since i have been here. ..
Well ill update on the otherside. When im in booty land! Send up prayers for me!

Pain

Yall this pain is no joke. I just cant believe what im going through. I was almoat second guessing my self, like why would someone choose to go through this. But i am going to be strong. I am just so ready to get back to the states.
Will update later. Thanks for all the well wishes i will thank each one of u individualy when im better.

12 Days Post

Hello all
I am doing better the only discomfort i am feeling now is from the lipo. I am living in my faja. I am taking any suggestions from the vets on how i can ease the discomfort. Other than that I am still at home recovering. I sat on my bum today for about 30 min.
I do have some queations though. It looks like i am a litte flat in the middle. I like my projection when i have my faja but when i take it off it doesnt seem that big. Whats going on? Well let me try and post pics.

Before

After

This pic is 9 days post

a fun pic

10 days post

STAGE 2 GARMENT HELP PLEASE

HELLO LADIES. TODAY I HIT MY 4 WEEK MARK YAAAAY! I AM DOING BETTER. I HAVE GONE BACK TO WORK. THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I AM DEALING WITH NOW IS THE TENDERNESS ON MY BACK. SOME DAYS ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE BAD. SO MY QUESTION IS NOW WHAT HAVE YOU VETS DONE ABOUT THE STAGE 2 GARMENT? ARE YOU STILL ROCKING THEY FAJA FROM DAY 1. MY GARMENT THAT I GOT FROM DRA. YILY IS A SMALL AND IT FEELS LIKE ITS LOOSE. I AM ON THE TIGHTEST HOOK. I HAVE HEARD THAT AFTER 6 WEEKS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR IT 24/7.
IS THIS TRUE? ANYWHO? I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU LADIES DID FAR AS A STAGE 2 GARMENT. THANKS IN ADVANCE. I WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET HOME.

One month post. (pics)

?

How do you know when you have fluffed? My booty is soft and jiggly. So is that fluffing?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far she is great in responding to all my questions.