I Am So Trying to Be a DuranDoll......soooooonn - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been trying to contact Duran and have not...

I have been trying to contact Duran and have not been successful, if anyone has any information to share please, please do. I want to have the bbl in August if possible, and willing to partner up if anyone wanted to go at that time. I was told that it would be better to go around Nov-Dec because of the weather.

Duran's information has changed

I finally got in contact with Durans office and confirmed sx for Aug 09, 2013. Now waiting for the instructions.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

None yet.

I finally receive a quote from Duran now I have to figure out how to send the deposit and find a second garment to put on while washing the one she gives. I have bought all the other stuff.
I call no answers
No replies to emails either! I've sent my deposit to Duran need to know if she has it! I like in the UK so it's hard to call where she is, so worried Ive sent it elsewhere, sent multiple emails wish she could get a coordinator!
Try texting her using whtsApp on her cell #809-707-7163. I heard from her the same day I sent her a message.
did that and got nothing. i did everything everyone said worked for them and nothing lol
Good luck!
I wil call tomorrow thanks
Please let me know if you want to Buddy up. We have surgery plan for the same day with different Docs. I am sure we can stay at the same RH. I am looking into Silhouette RH....good reviews so far.
I know the wait can be discouraging but keep the faith. I had some trepadition about the process also which forced me to put some things into perspective . Several people have posted that she works an insane amount of hours in addition to answering her own emails and other correspondences. We are use to customer services USA style. She could hire other people to delegate responsibilities but it most likely would increase her overhead cost and ultimately affect our quoted prices. Hopefully our final results will justify the inconvience. Stay positive love, your dream body is coming :-)
well said!
IM DYING TO GET LIPO FROM HER! I WISH SHE WAS BETTER AT RESPONDING
She will be answering emails Monday.hopefully.that happens they should do oldest to newest if that's possible lol
The message below is the options she gave me for transferring money. I wired it through my bank. Durans message = If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $500 deposit Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money better than wester union) Banco de reservas Rep├║blica Dominicana. 200 02 092 000588 4 Agustina Hilario Duran Suis BRRDDOSD ABA 021000089 Paypal hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com Just send us500 Not more here
Oh okay thanks, I have the same message just having a hard time getting the money through, so ill go to my bank and see what I can do there thanks for your help :-)
Prior to wiring the money I phoned the office and spoke to Elizabeth to confirm the bank. I have not heard back from Dr. Duran confirming receipt. I will let you know when I hear something,
Yesterday I spoke to Elizabeth at the office in regards to me not receiving a confirmation email that Dr. Duran received my deposit. Elizabeth informed me that they are hundreds of emails that come in daily which is contributing to the delay in response time. Hopefully you will hear something soon.
How did you send your deposit? I'm trying to but her paypal doesn't work and not sure how to do the other method
oh, include age, height, weight, # of kids and if u plan to have more, previous surgeries, what procedures u want, and include naked pics
The avg climate in DR in Nov Dec is 86 degrees. Not much cooler than summer months. I sent Dra Hilario a FB request. She responded in a couple of days. I've messaged her several times since and she responds within minutes.
I did exactly what you said @notsoshy so hopefully she will get back with me. I called the office but I think it was to late, Im going to have to call on my day off of work it is to difficult while Im at work, dealing with my own patients lol. Thank you girl.
email her naked pics and what u want then call her office and set a date! i didnt have a quote till the day i saw her! but shes worth it
email her is spanish, she responds immediately almost
I will try it again. Thank you