Durandoll2014*~* - Dominican Republic, DO

Well like alot people on here ive been wanting...

Well like alot people on here ive been wanting this surgery for a very looong time. Ive even considered butt injections until i found this website. I am 26 years old 5'6 weighing 156 pounds. I have 1 child and had to have a c section, so i dont know if i should even consider a tummy tuck because i dont have loose skin. newho ive contacted duran and got my quote for bbl n lipo, shes not sure if i will need a tummy tuck so i guess ill have to take extra money incase she recommend it. I didnt get a full detailed as far as post op meds..etc so i guess ill look for some duran dolls to chat with.

Best of luck to u nj :) I c Duran for my bbl n bl/ba nov 5th :) she does amazing with
*wrk
Yesss she does.. that's why she's in high demand. How did you lock in your date?

date set

I'm too excited I finally have a date set for march 3rd, 2014! Oohhwwee I can't wait once I get healed up I'm going to be like Stevie addicted to twerking..lol.. only at home though. I don't know what pre op/ post op meds I need.. but I'll find some Duran girls on here willing to help me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

pre op pics

Congrast! I hopefully get to see her by the end of Oct!
Locked in my date with my $500 deposit..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon