Durandoll2014*~* - Dominican Republic, DO

Well like alot people on here ive been wanting...

Well like alot people on here ive been wanting this surgery for a very looong time. Ive even considered butt injections until i found this website. I am 26 years old 5'6 weighing 156 pounds. I have 1 child and had to have a c section, so i dont know if i should even consider a tummy tuck because i dont have loose skin. newho ive contacted duran and got my quote for bbl n lipo, shes not sure if i will need a tummy tuck so i guess ill have to take extra money incase she recommend it. I didnt get a full detailed as far as post op meds..etc so i guess ill look for some duran dolls to chat with.

date set

I'm too excited I finally have a date set for march 3rd, 2014! Oohhwwee I can't wait once I get healed up I'm going to be like Stevie addicted to twerking..lol.. only at home though. I don't know what pre op/ post op meds I need.. but I'll find some Duran girls on here willing to help me.

pre op pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Congrast! I hopefully get to see her by the end of Oct!
Best of luck to u nj :) I c Duran for my bbl n bl/ba nov 5th :) she does amazing with
*wrk
Yesss she does.. that's why she's in high demand. How did you lock in your date?
Locked in my date with my $500 deposit..
Hey I'm the same height as u . I'm currently 145lbs , i was 143 but I just gained 2 lbs because one if the 4 doctors i got a quote from recommended I gain 5-7 lbs before surgery . So I still have about 5 lbs to go but After reading ur review im scared about gaining weight because Im nervous about needing a tummy tuck . I got a quote from Duran but she didn't say anything about me needing a tummy tuck but I was 143 at the time . Are you going to post pre op pics ? They'd really help a lot . Btw where are u from & when r u going ?
I've tried to upload pics with my phone but it won't let me. I live in Florida and I'm going in march just trying to get a date set on paper hopefully for march 3, 2014! I kind of want to gain a little more just to add alot of volume in my butt, but I'm not sure because I really don't want a tummy tuck. Where are you from? N which Dr are you choosing?
I'm from Jersey & I'm most likely going with Yily . Close seconds are Duran, Salama,& Jimerson . Jimerson is just so damn expensive thou.
Yily does good work too! As far as jimmerson he is way too High. I can buy a car with his prices. I wish you luck with your journey... I will most def. Follow it