duran doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Im not exactly sure what to write but i will b...

Im not exactly sure what to write but i will b gett bbl by dr. duran dominican republic n quoted 4,00 with a 500 deposit n am tryin to go in march on the 16 2013:( long wait i kno but wanted to do it atleast two.months becus i will b moving cities n wanted to b brand new:)

help

Soo ive been tryin to add a profile pic bt it wont let mi n i wnted to kno if i had to do it on a computer as oppose to my phone:/

YEA!!!:)

So i paid my 500$ deposit n am scheduled march 17 of spring break iam excited and trynna keep my weight dont wnna have to any work than planned BBL N CANT WAIT:)

Duran!!!

Finaly contacted mi back through email bt forgot mi so i had to resend my stuff becus lst time i contacted her through facebook im sooo eager bt gonna b patient becus i want her!!

think im loosin wweight been dietin

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thanks dolls n im jus hoping for the smallest scar n big bootyy!:) r etha one of yall goin in march
Your body is going to look amazing you already have a nice figure
How exciting!! Your looking great!! I'm leaning towards Duran in 2014 too!!
Btw i dont think u need to loose weight cus u dont have a big stomach shell use all that fat n give u a big butt like she did wit me
March 10 is the date i asked n i hope soo n believe i will i kant wait:) n im trynna stay the weight iam now bt i waana loose my arms thgh arm fatt now
Is hard to loose arm fat.. Did u throw in arm lipo? U wont regret it
Duran will definetly fix u up.. Ur gna come out looking hawt.. When r u going?
Hey lady. I see you already have a bootylicious attitude! :-) Duran is gonna just give you a little something extra. Good luck!
I would hope soo she takes awhile to respond:) bt im so eager wen were u goin
Jan 2014. She was NOT prepared for how popular she got so fast.
Realy i didnt kno she was new n r u getting ur arms done i realy wnn ask for a quote onn that
I may but I am still not sure yet bcuz I kinda like my arms the way they are now. I just a want a little more definition.
Hey pretty !! It looks like u are loosing weight !!! Good job .
Ive been having a hard time reaching her as well. Id like a quote as a backup just in case my plan A falls short but Im definitely getting this done in Mar 2014. She does amazing work and she's gonna hook you up. Congrats hun!
She contacted mi back at the email hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com n i would love to see u there bt even more as a travel buddy :) n yea she takes a min to respond
Hey Miriah if your still looking for buddies you can look at the
Where n im trynna go march 10 of spring break bt i just wish duran would hurry n contact mi its been 2 weeks since i did the deposit n i kno im beung bt im eager to get ths goin n buyin supplies u kno bt i wuld love to kno of anyone else goin than
I didn't even realize my whole comment didn't come out . In the search bar type in "bbl calendar" you can look at other girls that are going on or around ur date . & u can type in "looking for travel buddies " and the bbl travel buddy forum should pop up .
Realy thank you i never knew r you doin the procedure aswelll
That search bar is heaven for me !! I find everything thru the search bar . I'm getting Lipo & bbl .
Did you have your surgery already?
No im schedulede till march 17:( eager n cant wait
What are you getting done? I'm scheduling a TT with lipo and BBL ... I so want to do my boobs too I need a lift and implants but I think it would be a bit too much to so it all at once ... Haven't seen anyone do all these procedures at the same time...