duran doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Im not exactly sure what to write but i will b...

Im not exactly sure what to write but i will b gett bbl by dr. duran dominican republic n quoted 4,00 with a 500 deposit n am tryin to go in march on the 16 2013:( long wait i kno but wanted to do it atleast two.months becus i will b moving cities n wanted to b brand new:)
Lol thank yeww sooo i jus hopefor the best results:) i honestly kant wait
Your butt is already on colossal....you dont need bbl, but I say go for it! I can imagine the results. Good luck!
Goood luck lady and ladies on your jounery with duran xoxo

help

Soo ive been tryin to add a profile pic bt it wont let mi n i wnted to kno if i had to do it on a computer as oppose to my phone:/
Did you have your surgery already?
No im schedulede till march 17:( eager n cant wait

YEA!!!:)

So i paid my 500$ deposit n am scheduled march 17 of spring break iam excited and trynna keep my weight dont wnna have to any work than planned BBL N CANT WAIT:)
Hey Miriah if your still looking for buddies you can look at the
Where n im trynna go march 10 of spring break bt i just wish duran would hurry n contact mi its been 2 weeks since i did the deposit n i kno im beung bt im eager to get ths goin n buyin supplies u kno bt i wuld love to kno of anyone else goin than
I didn't even realize my whole comment didn't come out . In the search bar type in "bbl calendar" you can look at other girls that are going on or around ur date . & u can type in "looking for travel buddies " and the bbl travel buddy forum should pop up .

Duran!!!

Finaly contacted mi back through email bt forgot mi so i had to resend my stuff becus lst time i contacted her through facebook im sooo eager bt gonna b patient becus i want her!!

think im loosin wweight been dietin

Thanks dolls n im jus hoping for the smallest scar n big bootyy!:) r etha one of yall goin in march
Your body is going to look amazing you already have a nice figure
How exciting!! Your looking great!! I'm leaning towards Duran in 2014 too!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon