Duran Doll 2014 - Dominican Republic, DO

So im new to the site but I have been looking at...

So im new to the site but I have been looking at the reviews. I finally got a price and date set for dr duran for March 27th 2014. I have tried working out and doing squats but this flat ass just ain't growing. .lol. If any duran dolls have any advice for me please let me know. I have to start at the bottom with sending her money, I want to know any sites that helps me with supplies and can someone tell me how surgery actually went. I heard some people wake up. .is this true?

update.. help duran dolls!!!

So my sx date is getting closer and im getting nervous because people are filling my head about thoughts of bad things that could happen in Dominican. Is there anyone that can relieve my mind and ensure me that I will make it back safely to the US? Also is anyone going around March 27th that can be my sx buddy. I really don't want to cancel my date but I need to be reassured. My friends told me they had some war going on between hatians and Dominicans and say they might mistake me as a hatian and try to rob me. I rather stay in the US if all that drama is going on.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

hey. im going march 27th with dr contreras. I would be you buddy. Actually my flight arrives the 26th and sx is the 27th. Im having a bbl and bl
Hi. I'm new too. I wanted this surgery date and stay until April 7, 2014. Hope I see you dolls there!
I'm hoping to go around the middle to the end of march... hope I see u there
Beat of luck
Best
Mz Yummy booty aka DR.Duran has created a Beast!!! is a good place to start .... The Duran Doll looks Awesome!!!
Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com Office 8095655348 Agustinahilario.com Fb dra agustina hilarious duran
Hi there, welcome! You could check out the Surgical Calendar, to see if anyone is going around the same time. There is also a new thread, the 2014 Duran Dolls thread, which you may want to check out also.
Where is the calendar?
hi.name tasha dont have a date.can you please give me nunber to docter tgsnk you
2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies -
You also find future dolls in this posting- 2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies
hey doll :-) looking to book bbl with Dr Duran for Feb2014. u?
Im going in March on the 27th. Works better for me with school
Please take a look at the 2014 Duran doll calendar lots of different dates etc ..
Thanks girl. The comment about travel buddies sounds great b/c it can b a lil nerve wrecking for u and family. Please keep everybody posted on that:)
De'Nada :)
Hola!!! Please look 2014 Duran future dolls .. One of the future dolls started up a page.. Welcome aboard to the 2014 Duran Dolls.. We will be gathering traveling buddies as time get closer ;) You can also look at the Duran Dolls post op picturea of 2013 before and after pictures and also videos of Duran Dolls in DR. right after Surgury ;)
Thank you. I'm starting to browse the site
How long did it take u to her back from her and did u send her and email requesting info. Thanks. Oh, two ladies mentioned they took a blue pill but about 5 min. prior to surgery b4 getting the anestiga (may b misspelled) and they didn't wake up. This may occur when someone get multiple procedures all at once which takes longer.
I heard back from duran in about 4 weeks. I kept emailing and then I called Elizabeth to confirm that they got my email.