Duran or Baez - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm interested in getting a bbl. I received a...

I'm interested in getting a bbl. I received a quote from yily and Baez but I'm still waiting on Duran. Has anybody received a quote from Duran?

This is Baez detailed email:

Hello
Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus BBL is US$ 2700 dollars, which includes:
-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra
You can gain some pounds before surgery because you look slim, there are spots on November and December you can tell me what month and week is better for you. Dates for next year are only available till April, dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Important info:
Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday. I just have one patient per day (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries) and days available for surgery are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth. Massages are not included, there is someone who can go where you are staying to give you massages.
Your compressive garment included is a Fajate’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120-150 dollars.
I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.
If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of implants but all are silicone gel implants (Mentor, Eurosilicone, Motiva and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher.
If you smoke or use addictive drugs you must quit them, two or three months before surgery and two months after too in order to get good results and no complications. Plastic surgeries are for healthy people or those who have any clinical condition but are under control, if you have any disease you have to consult and get approval of your doctor before surgery.
If you need transportation or a recovery house we can offer these services with an additional fee. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10-20 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there, I don’t have a preferred one. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services, nurses don’t know much English) if you want to stay in a hotel. I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo, you can stay at other renowned hotels too.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.
I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.
It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. I just accept cash and payments with credit cards have a 10% taxes by the clinic. This is how you can deposit/wire, you can transfer total cost of your surgery. You can do this from now or when you have everything set for your surgery. Once you go to a JP Chase Morgan Bank ask to deposit money in a bank in Dominican Republic.

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me a mail and i will confirm that everything is ok. If you have a problem you have deposit some money I can send it back to you.
Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can.

FAJAS FOR SALE

Hey dolls,

Is anybody selling their faja, size small and xs. I'm looking to save money anywhere I can.

Also if anybody has updated pics of Dr Baez work it would be greatly appreciated on Realself! I'm very interested in going to Dr Baez because she is a sweetheart and the only thing that's stoping me and several other dolls from what I read is pictures of her work! Good luck to all the ladies on their journey to becoming BOOTYLICIOUS!!!

Dr. Disla

So this search for the best surgeon has def been a journey! I'm in love with Duran dunks but the lack of communication from her is def an issue for me. I ran across a review for Dr Disla and I'm very thankful that I found her. She seems amazing and I cant wait until January to get my LIPO, BBL, and Rhinoplasty. If anybody previousy went to Dr Disla for any of the following can you plz contact me!

Dr Duran or Disla

Is anybody going to Dr Duran or Disla late Decembef? I would love to have a surgery buddy even tho my husband is coming.

DR SALAS or CASTOR

OMG .... I dont know about you guys but its driving me trying to find the right Doctor. My intial plans were to travel to DR and get it done but with all the issues happening out there I no longer feel safe traveling so far and run into the risk of a major complication. I've seen a few ladies who went to Castor and I'm very impressed. I also ran into a couple ladies(not many) that went to Salas and he def gives a dunk. I REALLY want an hour glass shape so I'm trying to figure out which doctor can provide this the best. If anyone can shine some insight on me it will be greatly appreciated! :)
Dr Duran

I'm going in January with Yily tho. What RH are you staying?
I'm staying at a hotel bc my husband is coming also.
Great research n good luck! :)
Thanks love, same to you! What Dr are you going with?
Lol im sorry doll I posted my weight/height info on the WRONG blog. Forgive me !!!! But the part about choosing between the two def applies to you. Use the search bar and you can see post op pics of the two xoxo
Lol thanks!
Hey doll. Welcome to Realself !!! We are the same height 5'7 !! Im 190 trying to be 170ish for sx. Yily and duran are both great doctors. When choosing between the 2 it all comes down to what size booty you are looking for. You will love it here on Realself. Its soo informative & plenty of other supportive dolls. xoxo