Maybe

I'm 32 and have 2 kids. I have always been teased...

I'm 32 and have 2 kids. I have always been teased about my flat backside. Clothes don't fit. I always hated going shopping for pants because none of them fit. My butt is not completely flat but pretty close. Fat deposits everywhere except on my back side. I always feel self conscious about it. Now after 2 pregnancies my body has changed and not for the better. I just want a round ass, small or big, doesn't matter.
I'm planning on having a BBL done at the end of this year with Dra. Baez. She seems to really stress health and the most important thing for me is coming back alive.
I'm really looking for suggestions from girls that have had the procedure or are planning on having it.
Let the fun begin!!!
I honestly will tell you DR is worth everthing and especially my loving Dr Fragoso Baez
Yeah. I'm debating between her and Dr. Ortega in FL. Difficult choice.
Welcome to RS! Happy healing! Are u going to post pics bcz that wld be great to have other choices than our top five options that we do have in the USA thus far ? Best wishes on your recovery !

My pre-op photos

I'm 122lbs, 5'3. I was never really satisfied with my figure but I'm very dissatisfied with it after 2 pregnancies.

I got a quote from Dra. Baez for $2,800. I'm also talking to other doctors in DR and the states. I'll keep updating my doctor shopping progress.

I would like to get a curvier body. I'm thinking of a BBL and a BA. Lipo of the inner thighs.

Update

As you can see my butt if pretty much non existent. I even have a dimple on it. I have fat in all the wrong places. My butt has about as much projection as my belly. I should have enough to be transferred. I really don't want to gain any weight. I'm planning on being around 115lbs after this surgery. I want to be skinny everywhere except butt/hips/boobs. I'm sure this is what most of us want.
Thanks. I've been in contact with Dr. Ortega. I like his work. I have been reading your journal and love your results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon