Maybe

I'm 32 and have 2 kids. I have always been teased...

I'm 32 and have 2 kids. I have always been teased about my flat backside. Clothes don't fit. I always hated going shopping for pants because none of them fit. My butt is not completely flat but pretty close. Fat deposits everywhere except on my back side. I always feel self conscious about it. Now after 2 pregnancies my body has changed and not for the better. I just want a round ass, small or big, doesn't matter.
I'm planning on having a BBL done at the end of this year with Dra. Baez. She seems to really stress health and the most important thing for me is coming back alive.
I'm really looking for suggestions from girls that have had the procedure or are planning on having it.
Let the fun begin!!!

My pre-op photos

I'm 122lbs, 5'3. I was never really satisfied with my figure but I'm very dissatisfied with it after 2 pregnancies.

I got a quote from Dra. Baez for $2,800. I'm also talking to other doctors in DR and the states. I'll keep updating my doctor shopping progress.

I would like to get a curvier body. I'm thinking of a BBL and a BA. Lipo of the inner thighs.

Update

As you can see my butt if pretty much non existent. I even have a dimple on it. I have fat in all the wrong places. My butt has about as much projection as my belly. I should have enough to be transferred. I really don't want to gain any weight. I'm planning on being around 115lbs after this surgery. I want to be skinny everywhere except butt/hips/boobs. I'm sure this is what most of us want.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon