Tummy Tuck or just Aggressive Lipo??? Suggestions Anyone

After reading the journeys of the many women on...

After reading the journeys of the many women on this site, I began to start my own. I would like to begin by saying that im the proud mother of a 7yr old girl. She is my word!!! Now on to what brings me to this site, im 5'4 and 175pds. The majority of my weight is in my stomach and arms. Ugh, i hate it !!!

Say "NO" to Illegal Butt Injections

Since the age of 17, I've been wanting to improve the shape of my body. For my 21st Birthday, i was looking into getting butt implants. However, i had remembered reading that the implants shifted so i allowed that 1% chance to stop me. By the age of 24, i was so desperately in search of a buttocks enhancement that i began to browse the "black market" forums for butt injections. After reading of all of the horror stories of limbs being cut off, heart attacks and in many cases death, i quickly dimissed that ideal. So imagine how relieved i was to run across this site. Lol

Duran is Out!!! Yily or Baez???

I have not been able to contact Dr.Duran. I have sent her several messages with pics and No reponse. Dr. Baez took awhile but i finally heard back from her today. She gave me a quote of $3600 but the price didn't include a Breast or Arm lift. So i am waiting on her to get back to me the the adjusted price. Dr. Yily gave me a quote with everything for $5200 with the surgery date of October 16,2013. My surgery budget is $4200.For myoverall trip I'm not wanting to spend over $6500!!! Therefore, my best bet is to stick with Dr. Baez.
I have heard really good reviews on Dr. Baez and her breast jobs are amazing. Dr. Yily reviews have been poor. Her patients have accused her of being rude, inattentive, and unprofessional at times. But they also praise her on her sculpting abilities. I am torn between the two !!!

My pics are Up. Yuck.

Ladies I am praying for a miracle!!! Right now, i am 5'4 and 185 pounds. I was advised by Dr. Yily to lose 30pds before my surgery this October 16th. Is that possible???lol Dr. Baez suggested that i only lose 10. Idk. Question needing an answer if i lose the weight or close to it, would i still need a TT ??? Initially a TT didnt even cross my mind but both doctors have suggested it. But i wonder would just getting aggressive lipo do the job ??? Thoughts??? Anyone ???

Some wish pics!!!

My Wish Pics!!!

My phone is acting up and did not post these pics the first time.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Who did you end up booking with? I'm heading to Dr. Baez on the 15th.
have you booked your flights and recovery house yet?
Aaawww look u have my friend's pic as a wish pic. Let me tell yah I know her and those hips are natural.... All natural baby!
Oh okay then.
I lost 40 pounds in 3 months. Message me I can send you my diet plan. Its super affordable & not so hard if you love to eat.
I'm interested can you email me the info, alcarazmannina@gmail.com
what exactly did the 5200 include and where did you see dra baez work
Dr.Yily gave me a quote for Tummy Tuck, fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, arms, breast lift is 5300$USD. But of course her quotes may vary depending on the individual needs of the patient. As far as Dr. Baez, I wentthrthrougH all of her reviewS and they all appapplaud her on her breast work. And the pics in her gallery are good. I emailed her and asked for some recent before and after pics. So.......i will see.
Sorry for the typing errors.
@Fixme81 sry it took so long but get a calling card
You can do it 10 pounds a month!! :)
I cant dial that number from my phone :( any other ways to contact her?
Did you call the office?
I have been waiting for the doctor to respond. I am so excited!!
How soon r u looking to have the surgery if u don't mind me asking???
Hello, are you 175 or 185, because I am 5'4 also and 180 pounds, Yily suggested losing 20 and Baez said its safe as long as you are under 190. I've decided to go with Dr. Baez, such a sweet person, and responds less than 24 hours to all questions.
I am now 185 after an awful weight gain. But I am working to lose at least 20 pounds before the surgery.
when are you having your surgery
Dr. Yily said that she have Oct.16 available. But i have not yet secured the date with a deposit. I might have to get a later date in the month.
Ok so good luck with emailing ... but i can provide you the iffice number, i got through just fine 18093315050 ext 211 best times to call 9am & 2pm goodluck
Thanks! How long does it take to get a appt. and long do you need to stay over there? Do to my work schedule I would have to have exact date and time unfortunately!!
U have to recieve a quote first from there call say you booked your plane ticket this day ????? and recovery hse info that you want your surgery this day ??? She'll tell u to send her the money call back n lock it in... she wants u to stay atleast 10 days
Thank you! Do you think it's safe?
Thanks for the info