Soon-to-be Dra.Duran Doll! :) - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello guys! I've been stalking this website for a...

Hello guys! I've been stalking this website for a year already! Thank god, i'm about to do this :) i just talked to dra. Duran, a while ago. And oh my. She actually listened to me and suggested some options. So now, i'll be having BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT, LIPOSCUPLTURE ( lipo of my arms, whole back, waist, flanks and abdomen) and BREAST AUGMENTATION! I'm very excited! She quoted me, $5,000. :)

I'm having my surgery next month! AUGUST 28!

Is anybody having their surgery on the same day? Let's tag along! Haha.

My concerns as of now:
What airlines should i get? (Is copa airlines, good? They're very cheap)
What other must brings should i have?
Is 7 days enough recovery for me to go back home to us? And to work?

I'm soooo excited! Please help me girls!

I've already booked my flight!

I've already booked my flight with delta airlines :) it costs just around $580 for two waygoing to SDQ santo domingo, dominican Republic:) 490does anybody know angela's recovery house's facebook account or contact info? I wanna get everything settled today. Haha.

Is anybody having their surgery betweek august 28-september 5?

Pre-op pictures!

I'm so embarrased. Hahahaha. Anyway, thats my pre-op. i just want a full B cup and fuller ass. Nothing big. Probably around 300-350cc each cheek and smaller waist.I want it to look as natural as possible. I got a lot of lipoing to do.

Height: 5'3
Weight: 130lbs
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She's very sweet and is concerned too. She listens to me very well. :)

Hey Doll, so excited for you, just stopped by to see how your recovery is going!
Hello! My surgery is August 28th as well. I'm going to see Dra. Yily. Good luck with your surgery! :-)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Good luck with your surgery, the big day will be here before you know it! Please do keep us updated with your progress!

I meant stalking lol
Congrats, i have been stealing this site for a year too and also having my mm in aug... I'm going down to Mexico :) good luck.
I'm really nervous and excited! Update me how your procedure went, okay? :) i know you're gonna look FANTAbulous! :)
Not to work in 7 days. But come home in 7 days. Good luck and Congrats.