Soon to Be Dra Yily Doll- Lipo for tiny waist

My whole story deleted, I'll rewrite later. :( I...

My whole story deleted, I'll rewrite later. :(

I plan to get the tiny waste I've dreamed of and hourglass figure sooner than one day. I'm so excited!!! I used to be very active, but I was never able to get the tiny waste that I wanted. I obsess with the hourglass figure and can't wait for my transformation with Yily. I am so thankful for the RS family, you guys have helped me to make a decision that I have always wanted to do. I knew as early as grade school that I wanted a small waist. I used to workout a lot and it never happened. I am soooo excited that I am finally going through with something that I want for myself for once. Some of my friends know and some people try to talk me out of it, but everyone who has known me for a long time has known how much I longed for an hourglass figure. I plan to get a BBL with Yily and am also thinking of getting inner thigh lipo. Thanks again everyone for all of your help. :)

do you that's what matters
I feel u. Some of my friends tried to talk me out of doing my boobs. The main thing was they wanted me to be safe. Do all ur research. Go prepared with everything and give all ur contact info to someone u trust and will be able to check up in u often! Our body's are our temples... Lol to bad for our friends. If we wanna build them a certain way, they need to accept that and be a friend by standing by our decisions! I did my boobs and they came out great. All my friends are now happy with my results. Said they look natural not like too rocks on my chest! As I said. Do as u ples. Just make sure u do ur research and do things safely!
I'm so glad to hear that SimpkyB3autiful! The most important thing is YOU liking what you have. I know our friends are concerned about our health, but we live with ourselves and know what we want. I have been obsessing over this and have been researching for years. Thanks for the advice. :)

wish pix

how many cc did she apply

Faja Help!!!

Hi ladies, please help me find the best faja at the best price. Is there a website where I can order a good faja?

The countdown continues! Before Pictures

Thanks :)
You have the perfect body for your wish shape good luck.

Wish Pix 2

Ok guys, I am obsessed with the wish pix. Every time I see the shape I want I save it to my wish list. Haha

Added Inner Thigh Lipo!

I just confirmed with Yily that I'm going to go with inner thigh lipo. I might as well do the whole transformation, right???! :D

My profile picture

Beauties, please help me with trying to upload a profile picture. I tried, but there is no upload. Can I not upload it from my Android phone?

Good luck!!! I can't wait to see the post op pics :)
Thank you beautiful! Muah
I found same faja my doctor uses on eBay vedette 929 also try http://classicshapewear.com they have a ton

17 more days!

The time is around the corner! !! I am going to do a haul this wknd and start preparing my bag. I still haven't picked out a place to stay. Ladies please share any ideas of places to stay. :) ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

OMG! I'm excited for u! I'm booked with Duran nov18!!!! Were gonna be BBL sisterrs! I'm stayin at real recovery https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=184685655025856 That's the link to them on Facebook.. There has been some confusion with them and real armonia... Pretty mixed booty (she just became a Duran doll) was saying she's being well cared for at real recovery. I'm gonna upload there info just now
419313 Is the user is for pretty... It might be easier to search. But her journeys there n her last post has the RH info I'm going to upload it to my page as well

Flights booked

I booked my flights and am happy with my flight decision. I am flying Delta and my very very very supportive friend has agreed to come with me. I appreciate her not trying to talk me out of it and just agreeing to hold my hand throughout this journey. She respects my decision and is always so attentive. Our flights were $370 each round trip. :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

RS Addict! 13 days to go!

Omg! I am completely addicted to this site and am getting more and more excited. I got more my vitamins and, pads, wipes, wife beaters and gauze tape. 13 more days!

Pre Surgery Regimen

I started my iron pills about a month ago. I've noticed a change in my stool when I use the restroom ( TMI I know lol). I read this is a good sign of the iron. I am enemic as I've mentioned so I am scared that my hemoglobin might not be as high for the big day. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

I started juicing to help my hemoglobin level. I have been juicing spinach, beets and orange juice daily. Eat plenty of nuts and salmon and have cut alcohol and all cafeine. :( I love my morning cup of coffee, mid day tea and happy hour drinks, so this is super hard for me.

Good luck!
Thank you doll!

RH Booked!!!

I decided to go with Dominga's recovery house. So far I like their vibe and communication. I also like the fact that she spoke highly of Dra Yily and that massages will be included in my total stay price. I am again super excited and nervous. The only thing I need to do now are to buy a urinal, get stronger pain meds from my doctor and order 2 other medications from the list Dra Yily sent me.

I am still very nervous. Thank you all for your support. It helps me greatly. I would love some more advice if anyone has some. 9 more days!!!!

Hi honey. U look great. Question do u have the phone number of the recovery house u stay at?
The best and most up to date way to contact them is on Facebook, look for Dominga's Recovery House. Good luck!
Good luck hun. I cant wait to see your lovely results. Im going to her on rhe 18th of dec as well.

Weight Gain and BMI

I have put On a whopping 16lbs ever since getting ready for this journey. I am about 5'0 tall and my weight normally 132-142 pounds. I have still been going to the gym, but I have been doing mainly weights and no cardio. I do not usually weigh myself, but I did the other day and I weigh 158 pounds. My calculated BMI is about 30 right now. I have never really weighed so much in my life. I think it's funny how ppl have asked me if I lost weight. LOL

I have been wearing very loose clothes and plan to keep doing this until about 3 months post op. I am serious about the gym and sculpting my body. I want to go into 2015 BANGING and being in the best possible shape as possible. Is it normally to look in the mirror a million times and imagine your future body??? LOL

Good luck.
Ur n my prayers. I'm having procedures done in October with Dr. Australia Baez.
Thank you! Can't wait to see your transformation! :)

8 More Days and Amazon orders!

I ordered my urinal and boppy pillow today. I started packing my overnight bag. I can't remember the last time I read so excited.

It's getting close good luck hun!
Thank you hun!

6 more days!

Ladies I am overly excited and have the butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait for this. I am happy with my decision so far. I still can't believe I am going through with something that I have thought about for over 13 years. Someone pinch me! Thank you gals for all of your support and this great website for giving me the information I needed to make this happen. *tears* This is such an emotional journey. Thank you again gals.

5 more days

Hey Dolls!
I started packing yesterday and have a but more stuff to pack and then I will be all ready for the big day!

At this point I have doubled my vitamins, but I make sure to not go too overboard. I am enemic so I am very nervous about my hemoglobin levels not being high enough on the big day. I need to save a little bit of money so I am trying to avoid unnecessary hospital trips. Here's what I have been taking.

*Iron 28g
*Folic Acid
*Vitamin C
*B12
I started taking them about 1 month pre op with a glass of either orange or pineapple juice in the morning. My Dolls, make sure it is REAL juice and not just labeled orange juice.

About a week before the big day, I've decided to double up on these. Check the dosage on what you're taking, make sure it's a safe amount. You want to go into this healthy ans on point, it is your responsibility to learn these things because it is YOUR body.

I have also been juicing beets, spinach and orange juice together and it is absolutely delicious. I have been avoiding certain foods that tend to lower hemoglobin levels. I have also been eating spinach like it's my best friend. I eat it so much and I like it!

Advice: Don't stress yourself paying more than you should for vitamins. Buy the store brand, it's the same thing as the name brands! Most of my vitamins were under $5. If there is something that is more expensive and one cheaper, just turn the bottle around and compare them. It is usually the same thing at a different cost.

Thank you for the kind words and messages my beautiful dolls. You guys have kept me going throughout all this. I am eternally thankful for you all. :)

You're almost there! ;-)) Just make sure that you are diligent about letting Yily know how you feel after surgery. Pay attention to how you feel and don't think anything is too small to mention... you know your body. Good luck! I know that you are going to turn out great!
Excited for you. Dra will deliver because you have a great foundation. Ty for sharing your journey. Can't wait to read about postop... Best of luck Doll
Thank you sweet Prinzibella, I can't wait for post op. I will continue to keep everyone updated. :)

My friend cancelled :(

My friend who was supposed to come with me just cancelled. She had some personal things that came up and cannot make it. I am not upset, I understand her situation. I am disappointed because it's so close to the big day, but this is my journey so I have to keep it moving.

Thank you guys for all of your kind words. 4 more days! :)

Thank you lovely ButterflyDragonfly, those are definitely good things that you pointed out. :)
Best of luck!! I'll be following your journeyy!! Im between yily and robless!!!
Thank you luv. :)

3 more days!

I cannot concentrate on anything. All I think about is my new and future real self. ;) This time next week I hope to update you guys from my new banging body and tiny sexy waist.

I went and bought more stuff last night. I got more wipes, gloves, compression socks and light food/snacks for the trip.

I was shocked when I found the compression socks at Dollar General for less than $5!

The urinal still hasn't gotten here yet. :( Does anyone know what stores I can buy it from?

so sorry your friend cancelled at the last moment...keep you head up and i cant wait to see you on the flat side
Thank you precious mzdiamond! My is full of butterflies. :)

List of What to Buy Before BBL

I found this very helpful guys. The dolls on here are amazing and i thank them so much for creating this list.

Here is the link that i Jane been following.

You'll be fine darling! Just remember to get lots of rest before and after surgery! Safe surgery and speedy healing!
Thank you Beautiful! :)
Good luck ;) can't wait to see ur results,I going in dec

The time is almost here :)

I'm pretty much packed. Right now I am organizing everything so that I can have easy access to everything or if I need the nurse to grab something for me. I used a lot of smaller bags and big zip lock bags to put different things in. I made a separate bag for the after surgery when I spend the night at CIPLA. I packed a blanket like many other RS dolls have suggested.

I will arrive in DR at around 1:30pm and plan to go straight to CIPLA for labs and then will go back to my RH for a presurgery lymphatic massage. And surgery will be the next day early in the morning. Thank you again everyone for all of these advice, tips, guides and words of support. :)

Hope u the best doll!
CANT wait to see you on the flatside

Day 1: arrival in DR and pre surgery labs

I'm here everyone! My flight was on time and going through customs was a breeze. Dominga's sister picked me up from the airport and we went straight to CIPLA. I didn't feel comfortable traveling around with all that cash on me so I paid my sx cost and did my labs. All and all, I was at CIPLA for less than an hour.

After I left CIPLA, I checked into Dominga's Recovery House and unpacked a little. I didn't want to stay in the house by myself so I tagged along with Dominga's sister, Cesarina to a nearby market. Now, I had a great experience, but I've traveled 3rd world countries before, the experience might not be as great for someone who has not traveled to non 3rd world countries before.

I am now checking in with family and waiting for dinner to finish cooking. After I plan to get a massage and then get some rest for the big day tomorrow. Wish me luck for the flat side everyone.! :D

Well wishes and a speedy recovery!!! Can't wait for the update..get well soon hun
Glad you made it safely

I had my surgery!

I wrote 5 paragraphs of all the details and everything erased. I'll try to rewrite it later.

Pain: 1/10
Discomfort: 9 / 10 imagine being flat on your back with no support.
Nausea: 2/10

God bless doll, Have a speedy recovery best wishes to you love.
Thank you future fellow Yilly sis. :)
Thank you Flawless!

Pic update

Hemoglobin level and tests

I guess this poor anemic girl's regimen work! My hemoglobin was 13. :D

As you all know that was one of my biggest concerns.

She did a great job! Your waist is lovely! Hope all is well with recovery!
Happy recovery doll looking great already!

Blood Transfusion

My hemoglobin level got down to 7 so Yily wanted me to get a transfusion last night. I was really hoping to not get one, but I trusted Yily ' s medical advice and judgment and had a blood transfusion. I've been in the same position sincesince. I'm on my back and it's painful... very painful. :( Before my bank was hurting, but now it's my butt. Dios mejos, I want to take all pressure from my back side.

Pain: 3/10
Discomfort : 11/10
Nausea : 2/10

Do you have to lay flat or did you forget to bring pillows? I heard they don't have any.
I'm sorry I overlooked tjis. :( I did lay flat spmetimes, the bed can be adjusted like most hospital beds.
Ay Dios Mio! Que Dios te Bendiga Hermana.

faja is on!

The first attempt to get up/stand up was hell. I thought I was going to pass out dolls. The nurses came to clean me with the wipes that I brought and the first time they started my skin was very tender and felt burn to the touch. I screamed for the first time. I got dizzy and had to hold on to 2 nursses. The nurses poured water on my face and head to keep me awake. The nurses have been great so far. My back doesn't hurt like it did yesterday, but my butt hurts like hell. I can't get comfortable to sleep. I write and read to try to keep my mind off of the pain.

Pain : 7/10 my butt
Discomfort: 6/10
Nausea : 2/10

Faja on

thnkx for keepin us updated even through the pain...im sure it will be worth it in the long run
No pillows, I brought a cushion based on what past RS dolls recommended. The bed can be adjusted like any hospital bed to have your hear propped up, but that will be the least of your concerns. Lol

Day 1 post op

I think all doctors should check the blood after this procedure I have no doubt in my mind mine was as low I felt horrible like I was not gona make it may God recuperate every cell in your body bbl sister I heard u feel like brand new after the transfusion.
Yily ' s team did a very good job at staying on top of things. There were nurses in my room nonstop. I had someone with me from Dominga's Recovery House and she was simply heaven sent. I never questioned my health or safety whole there. Yily has a great team and when she suggested a transfusion, I didn't hesitate.

Leaving CIPLA, back at Dominga's Recovery House

I spent the night at CIPLA, ate soup, got checked by at least 10 nurses and Doctors and Yily came to check check on me.

Please know what you're getting yourself into before you jump on this. I am actually glad I had someone from Dominga's Recovery House with me to spend the night. She already knew all the ins and outs and is way more helpful than any friend who could have come with me. The person I was with made sure it was cold when I felt hot and it was warm when I felt cold. She fed me the soup. She wiped my mouth, she made sure to get more pain meds and shots whenever I was in pain. She pulled my hair up, wiped my face and held my hands when I felt overall low and in pain. I say this because after surgery you cannot do anything. I was flat on my back from after surgery around 11am until the next morning when it was time to put on my faja. Even right now she is next to me and helps to make sure my phone is charged, internet is running and to make sure I'm not in too much pain.

I want to tell you all thank you from the bottom of my heart. You ladies have made this process a little easier for me. The messages you guys send me and words of encouragement help make all of this a little easier and keeps my mind off of the discomfort. :)

Hope you keep recovering you know beauty hurts just think about how beautiful you'll look at the end and keep posting pictures
Thank GOD you have someone helping you :) That is definitely comforting&helpful. Get rest.
Yay. U made it! I know ur in pain and discomfort, it was expected and I hope it passes quickly for u! Glad ur happy with your RH support! Stay hydrated and feel good soon!❤️

I took a nap and woke up in so much pain :(

I took a 3rd nap and I tried to wake up and it just feels like I'm burning under my faja. :'( it's so painful. The nurse told me it's normal. I had to make her open my faja because it felt like someone had a lighter to my skin and was stretching it. Dios mios, if anyone has any advice on this please pass along. :'(

Hang in there doll. Hopefully the pain will end really soon. We are pulling for you. Glad you're posting to let us follow your after care. Thanks for posting... *BossLady*
Pineapple juice love drink lots of it and eat if u can so u don't loose strength!

Sleep and rest

It's 5:30 am here in DR. This is my 2nd time waking up in the middle of the night. I notice that I sleep about 2-3hrs and then wake up and then go to sleep for 2-3hrs and then repeat. I have not been able to sleep a full uninterrupted sleep since surgery. I wonder if this my medication or if it's the fact I've drinking so much liquid? Is this normal or do you dolls have any advice on how to get a full night's sleep?

Swelling

I understand my body is supposed to be swollen, but I just noticed that my face started swelling too. My precious dolls, my eyes look like they are shut because of the swelling. I think my meds are kicking back in, gonna doze off again. Gracias por todo mi amores. :)

How are you doing today hun?
Much better sis :) I can get on all fours and get out of bed with less pain.
sorry u cant sleep,did u bring.sleeping pills with u?

Took my faja off for cleaning *Pic Update*

My precious dolls, look at what Yily did. :)

Look amazing:-) Ty for sharing
Nice job by Dr Yily

front

Did you wake up during surgery or were you out the entire time?

front

I would just like to know how is it you were able to lay on your back? Your results look amazing. Like seriously. I thought after surgery you had to lay on your stomach??
I don't recall waking up. I remember a slight blur, but I think that might have been when they were finished and were taking me to my room for the night. The nurses said I kept saying "i love you, te amo! And they all thought it was sweet, but I can't remember doing any of that. Lol

Front pic update

Look beautiful:-) Ty for sharing your journey:-)
How are u sleeping doll on your side or tummy?

Fever

Last night I had a slight scare. My temperature got to 102.2 degrees. We were not sure what caused it. I slept/ stayed in bed majority of the day and didn't really have an appetite. Trying to eat felt like a chore for me. I knew it was important to stay on top of my nutrients so the ladies made me a pineapple platter and juiced various vegetables and fruits for me. We put a cool pack on my forehead and the fever was gone about an hour later. :)

Drainage

Last night before getting my faja back on Cesarina and Carolina, nurse/care takers here at Dominga ' s Recovery house rubbed my back and massaged me a little to drain me a little bit. I did not realize I had so much liquid inside of me. The drainage was the most beautiful pain I have experienced. It hurt to the touch, but was very relieving after. I noticed my stomach went down and is not as swollen anymore. I will try to update with pictures today. :)

Thank you dolls, thank you for all of your support. :)

Wow u look amazingggg!! U look just like the wish pics! U should be a happy girl!!! Congrats! I'm having my surgery tomorrow- I hope I get my wish pics too!!
Thanks! Yily' very good at sculpting. She will give you the best results for what you have. I only showed her 2 or 3 wish pics to show her how round I wanted my bbl to be and to show her that I did not want a huge ass, just tiny waist and nice curves. Good luck tomorrow!
Happy it was not an infection , and everything is going smoothly have a nice day

Post sx Follow up

I had my 1st surgery follow up and everything was good. They checked my blood level and things were normal. I met some other Yily dolls today at her office. The ladies are all lovely and look to be healing nicely.

Waiting area for Yily ' s office

Waiting area for Yily ' s office

Glad u for ur fever down and the massage helped u feel better! Keep it doll!
I love your new curves!! Do you know how many liters of fat was lipo-ed and how many cc's was injected into your butt? Is the burning skin sensation any better? Some of the doc's on RS suggest vitamin B12 to help with burning pain from nerve trauma & regeneration after lipo. I am researching an amino acid called Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) that is supposed to be even more effective for pain relief and nerve healing after surgery - sounds promising so far. I hope you find some relief soon -- sending healing wishes your way! :)
Thank you sweet Joy, I forgot to ask Yily the amount of cc. I'm sorry. :( I'll ask her next time. B12 is part of the daily medication that I have been taking. It seems like the burning sensation was from the liquid in me. After I got drained, it felt much better.

First massage *Pic Update*

I had my first official lymphatic massage and Dios that gave me life! I feel so much better. The massage was a little painful, but very worth it.

First massage

Massage was painful, but it is very worth it. I'm still swollen, I can't wait to see how tiny my waist is going to be. :)

LOOKING GREAT GIRL! god bless.
So I totally just woke up out a dream that I had my surgery..lol

2nd massage

The massages are very helpful in the recovery process. You feel so much better after the massages and less sore. The massages are mainly to drain you.

Pain : 1/10
Discomfort : 3/100
Nausea: 2/10

How many inches are your hips and waist? Your body looks ridiculous!! And it's right after surgery! That is amazing! My body looks like a freak show, I'm 24 hours post op. :(

2nd massage

sorry I see you answered my question made by Yily' thanks
amazing! congrats:^) what faja are you wearing? would you recommend it?

2 ND massage pic

Being drained

I am glad is going well :) Keep eating those veggies. lOve your skin tone too. Sweet Dreams!
Thank you Bella, I can't wait to take a nice warm bath and a nice sugar scrub. :)
YW! WOW that sound very relaxing :) Is it pouring rain out there? stay clear of the mosquitos.

Recovery

Yesterday was my first day out. I spent the day out and it was ok. I was able to get in and out of the car by myself with little pain and discomfort. I am now able to take off my dress and undershirt off by myself. It is relieving to feel slightly better day by day.

2nd Follow Up

I went to CIPLA for my 2nd Follow up and they said everything is going great. Dr. Ana and Blanca insisted that I get a 2nd faja/compression garment.

I went to Fajate and bought the garment. The 2nd garment is no joke. I could barely breath when they were trying to squeeze me in that thing. I got back to my RH and layer on my stomach for 20 minutes. Getting in the car after I first put the compression garment on almost brought tears to my eyes. It feel like you're holding breath for a little bit, but now an hour later, it feels slightly better.

Pain: 1/10
Discomfort : 9/10 from faja
Nausea:0/10

Looking great !!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

3rd, 4th and 5th Massages

I am now on my 5th massage. I notice after each massage, I am in a little less pain than before so I am getting as many of these as possible. I had a massage last night and have asked the same lady, Mercedes, to give me a massage this morning and again tonight. The massages are extremely helpful with the discomfort and sore feeling. Tomorrow I will more than likely do 3 massages, one before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I'm starting to feel normal dolls! Thank you for all your support. Please continue to wish me luck with this stage 2 faja. Dios mios, that thing is killing me. Haha

Congrats ! You're sexy ! Lol What kind of dress would you suggest for post-op wear? I know it should be loose, but long sleeves? Short sleeves? Long maxi dress? Or short loose dress ?
Thank you mama, I suggest super loose maxis. I have some dresses that I didn't wear because it was painful to put my hands up high enough to put them on. I don't recommend long sleeves. Bring super loose and stretchy dresses. If you bring short dresses, remember you will be wearing a faja that is almost knee length so it will prolly be best to bring calf length dresses. I brought knee length and didn't really wear them.
GOOD LUCK :) Dios Te Bendiga con tu faja

Final follow up with Yily

Hi dolls,

I had my last follow up with Yily and her team today and everything is going great. I was drained from my stomach one last time. I got my clearance and a travel note for the airport tomorrow. I am so excited to be heading back. I miss my life and my family. This has been a journey. I promise to do a full review on my recovery house, Yily and her team and my overall experience here. Thank you for cheering me on and showing this poor girl with ambitions of a tiny waist so much love. XO

Safe flight home! Glad everything went well for u!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Painful Leg Spasm

Last night I had the most awful lush spam. It started on my left calf and just kept traveling down. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and my temperature went up. I was so scared dolls. I started thinking of all the worst case scenarios. I was lucky to be in the house with two long time nurses who took matters into their hands.

I haven't worn my compression socks for a couple of days and didn't drink much water with all the traveling yesterday. After All that pain I experienced last night, I'm going back to wearing my compression socks all day again.

I know you guys are waiting for the visual updates. I've been so busy I haven't even taken any pictures. My main focus is healing and making sure I'm healthy for now.

Definitely wear those compression socks,walk every hour or 2 and stay hydrated or you will get cramps. Try eating bananas and water. I get muscle spams and cramps when i don't drink enough water and i don;t have enough potassium,my bananas. Prayers Muneca.
Thank you Bella, I'm going to get some bananas on the morning. I've been drinking water and trying my best to walk as much as possible.
I too had to have a blood transfusion Immediately after surgery I felt really really weak. They informed me that or was from the lose of blood

Recovery and feeling blue

I'm home and in bed. I decided to sleep without the faja lady night. I wanted to u u at breath. All night I have been in a real down mood. The recovery process is a real downer. I'm tired of feeling sore and uncomfortable all the time. I'm tired of the discomfort and pain when I want to lay down, sit down, walk, pick up something that's on the floor and the whole not feeling like myself. I cried this morning. I questioned if all of this was worth it. :'( I guess right now I'm just going through all of the emotions of this journey. I decided to share this with you all because I was not expecting this part of the journey. How long post op will I start to feel like myself? Will the swelling go down?

Thank you for all your support lovely dolls. Xo

Ull pull through doll. Remember why u did this. U wanted them sexy curves. Remember u made this through safely. And u knew recovery was gonna be a hard thing to do. U can do this. U are doing this. It will take some time, but when it's done u will be happy! (Some dolls I've followed go on emotional rollarcoasters... Up to 3months till when they actually see their results)
Thank you Angel, you're truly are simply beautiful. :)

Stage 2 compression faja

My stage 2 faja is a size small and it has gotten too big. When I sit, it folds because my stomach has gotten smaller and now I need a smaller faja! Just less than a week ago I could barely breath on level 1 when I first put it on Wow!

What did you guys do with your stage 2 garment? Did you sell it and got a smaller one or did you just get it taken in some?

Pics please!! I am very happy that your swelling is going down so fast!! I wish I could say the same for myself.... :( I keep buying fajas that should allow for more compression around mid section and less around the ass... but all seem to cut off circulation around my hips...
What faja do you have? Have you tried getting a regular one and getting it taken in in the stomach area?
I want to say you look amazing, and thank god your out of the worse of it, My girls out here NYC are looking Fabulous so i can just imagine how your results will look like. My 2 girlfriends went to DR had there surgery and have ass for days. Good luck on this journey love.

1st Day Back to Work

Hi Dolls,

Yesterday was my first day back at work and boy was it tough. I was dragging around and was exhausted all day. If you can take more than two weeks off of work, DO IT!!!! I wish I could have taken a month off and brought my massage lady with me. I broke down at one point yesterday. My coworkers have no idea what happened. I've been wearing loose long dresses for almost 2 months now. Haha

I'm so excited! My surgery is next week and your height+weight measurements are pretty much like me. I hope to look as good as you. My question for you is what size faja did you end up purchasing?
Thanks, post surgery they put me in a large faja and 2 days later I purchased a so small faja. They put it on for me at the faja store. Good luck :)
Looking amazing doll:-) Ty for sharing your journey:-) continue to heal safe and beautiful.

Follow Up with local Dr.

I had my follow up with my Dr. yesterday and it was a big disappointment. I have a little bit of liquid that I was hoping to get drained and she refused to do it. She told me to look for a plastic surgeon to do it. This wouldn't be disappointing if I did not know for a fact that she normally does it and is able to do it. :( My overall health is fine and everything seems to be ok according to my follow up, but I was really hoping to get this little bit of liquid drained. :( :( :(

I am really happy that ur health is good ♥
I'm only telling the truth, beautiful! So none of your coworkers have made any comments or said there is anything different about you? Have you found someone to drain out the liquid or will you be doing it yourself? Xoxo

Sex after sx

I had sex for the first time last night since surgery. My boyfriend has been traveling and his reaction when he first saw me was speechless. His eyes were stuck on me like glue. We went out that night and he definitely pointed out how hard guys were starring at me. It was funny how my boyfriend kept holding my hands and being more affectionate than normal. Guys kept coming up to me. I'm used to men approaching me, but last night was a completely different experience. Last night was also the first time that I wore something that showed my figure. I simply wore fitted pants, top and heels.

We were limited on positions. Parts of my back, sides and parts of my stomach are still numb so I was scared about having sex. My butt has soften a little bit, but it's still hard. I mainly stayed on top of him because my back is still pretty sore. Lol We tried doggy style and my boyfriend's reaction was priceless. He kept thanking me and saying this is the best view and moment ever. Lol There were a couple of times were I would have to slow down everything because he would grab my side or my lower back which still hurts and is tender to the touch. I am so ready for my back to be normal again. I love when my boyfriend rubs my back and lately I haven't been able to really feel it. :(

I know you ladies are waiting on picture updates. I will do some 21 days post op. I feel like nothing has really changed since the last pic I posted. Thank you to all of you for your kind words and always checking on me, it means the world to me. Xo

Happy Healing!! AY Muneca take it easy you are still fresh in the game as far as healing goes. :)' Be careful. Happy Sunday to ya!
I know! I couldn't help it. I haven't didn't see him for 3 weeks. Lol I'm doing much better. I can't wait to show you my final results. :) Have a nice week! Xox
Anytime sis, here for you:-) another happy doll:-)

Comment About Dra Yily

I notice a lot of comments about Yily online. A lot of them are pre surgery comments about her not being nice or that she is rude. I'm waiting for complete recovery before doing a review on Dra Yilly, but here's how I feel about when ppl mention Dra Yily as is being rude.

Yily is very blunt, I wouldn't call her rude though. Also i don't know if it's because of the language barrier that ppl perceive her as being a rude person. Yily's personality worked out for me. I wanted a Dr. who would be straight forward with me and would tell me what's best from a medical perspective. I admire Yily and respected her for her brutal honesty before surgery. I showed her some wish pics and she explained to me that it might not be those exact results and that bone structure also plays a role. She suggested certain things to me. I asked her about a boob job/lift and she respectfully told me to wait until I have children for one. I respected that and will do just that. I went to Yily for the fact that she was honest, put my health first and then results and she has a lot of experience with what I was trying to achieve. Yily and her staff are very professional. If you're looking for a Dr who is going to be like a friend, Yily is not that. If you're looking for an honest, professional and experienced Dr, Yily is definitely that Dr. The woman just has all her sh*t together and there's no downplaying that.

Im so glad to see this, ever since I set my date I've been seeing bad reviews(like 2) about Yily. So i'm happy you had a good experience. I don't want to hop on the Duran band wagon..she's great but EVERYBODY is going to her.
I'm glad it was helpful for you. Good luck on your journey. :)
I can't wait to see them either :) Happy Monday! OXXO

Smaller Compression Garment

Any advice on what to do if my compression garment is too big? I am wearing a small faja/stage 2 garment that I got from DR. The same one that I blogged about and told you guys I couldn't breathe in. Haha
Well, now that garment is too big. I've been stuffing it with pads and towels and now it's still too big. I've want to get it taken in some, but all the places are telling me that they don't have the right material and that it could rip. I am trying to avoid paying another $150 for another one because I have a feeling I'm going to need an even smaller after that.

Help?????!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You look amazing... Happy healing!
You look so amazing doll!

1 month

Hi dolls!

I just wanted to check in with you all. I'm 1 month post op. Everything has been so hectic. I am in the process of moving and a new job. I'm still wearing my fajas, new body is breaking necks and still swollen. Recovery for this is tough! The surgery is actually the easiest part of this who process and the recovery is the hardest and longest. I can't wait to be swollen free and sore free. I slipped the other day and the faja felt like it burned my skin. :( I like my new figure, bit damn. Please please please please please, know what you are getting into before you do it. This is almost a 6 month process and commitment.

Congrats on new job&Happy trails to your new home. Happy Saturday!
Gracias MI Bella :)
Your body is banging.. Yily did wonderful..

Smoothing out lumps

Any suggestions for smoothing out lumps on sides? I've had 10 massages and these massages in the states are adding up ($75+ each) and I don't think they are nearly as good as the ones I got in DR. If you're in DR, get as many massages as possible while you're there!

Congratulations my dear and Happy healing .You review is really helpful.
Thank you dear Kemi. Xo
Where are you getting your massages in the states done? How many total did you get in DR?

Almost 2 months post op

I have had my faja off for 2 days now. I need it back asap!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Almost 2 months post op ?pics?

I am still swollen and still numb in most parts of my back. My stomach is tiny when I first take the compression garment off and gets slightly bigger when I take it off for more than 2 days (to wash).

Beautiful Results. The transformation is phenomenal.
yw :)

What does post op feel like?

Your butt feels heavy and is hard. When you get up your butt feels heavy, almost painful/uncomfortable. The lipo part is very uncomfortable to wear you kind of feel pain. Your sides, near your rib cage is very sensitive to the touch and is your sides, back and stomach is pretty much numb to the touch. Sometimes it feels like someone is stretching your skin. You get tired and frustrated from feeling uncomfortable all the time. It's uncomfortable with the post op compression garment on and even more without it. The recovery is long. I am almost 2 months post op. My new shape gets a lot of attention. The process itself though is long and uncomfortable. Each day it feels better than before, but it is very uncomfortable. This is my experience, but they say it's different for everyone.

Hey sister doll glad your recovery is coming along. How was the stay at domingas? I'm considering it.
It was ok, be ready with written and confirmed proof of everything. Including prices and details of what is included and isn't in your package.
Congrats girl! I just have one question. Why wouldn't see do a boob job on you just because you haven't had kids? I'm planning to get a bbl and ba.

RealSelf layout

Hi dolls, I love RS, but I mainly use it on my phone. This new layout is making it a little annoying to browse the sight and respond to your comments. I wish the comments was a drop down. If I did not answer your questions or answered the same questions multiple times, that's why. :(

Stay beautiful dolls! Xo

Try ebay for the new Faja, and also wrap your stomach with ace bandages.
Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback! We are aware of everyone's frustration with the new layout and we've taken it all on board. We're actively working on some changes that will make using the site easier and will improve the new design. The improvements should be out within the next 7-10 days, which will include things such as, the comments being rolled up, so you can expand them only when you want to see them, etc.

Hold tight! We're definitely hearing your feedback and taking action! :-)

Kirsty
And we can't respond to response comment we've left on someone blog.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon