Dra. Fatima Almonte 9/30/13 Lipo and Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies, so I went with Dra. Fatima Almonte...

Hello ladies, so I went with Dra. Fatima Almonte based on a few reviews I've found, schooling, and the attentiveness and quick responses I've received.

A little about me, I'm 25 5'2 no kids roughly 36DD (enhanced) 27 38. I've had lipo and fat transfer to the buttocks in the states but never achieved the results I wanted. The drs here do not take nearly as much fat out as they do in other countries, I'm sure some safety and profit factors in why not. I've never been skinny thin. Even when I exercised and dieted and was the lowest weight of 128 I was still curvy and had fat that I could not get rid of.

So my appt. is scheduled 9/30/2013. I will be flying in the 27th. I chose not to stay in the recovery house and stay in my own hotel nearby. No particular reason other than I like my privacy and being that I've done this 2x before I know what to expect.

Ill keep you updated and feel free to ask me anything :)
Good luck ur day is coming soon keep us updated ur going to look fab Hun!!!
Thanks
Good Luck in your journey and please keep us posted with your recovery and experience with Dr. Almonte. I really like her and I will like to go in March but I will like to see better reviews than the ones found.

NERVOUS!!

Ok, so I'm not new to plastic surgery but everyone I know is getting me a little nervous with all these stories over seas. I'm not one to listen to people however this is my life and my body. I hope all goes well.
Yes I can't wait to see the new you DOLL.
I have to look at that vid for sure.

On my way to the airport but I'm so sad...

So I'm in the car on my way to the airport and I can't pull myself together. Not because I'm scared or anything but because I'm going to miss my family and house and dog. Sounds like I'm being a baby right? :(
I'd cry cuz I miss them too but just thus little sacrifice will go a long way sis! Ur gonna look great! ;)
No I totally understand I will miss my family also.... So I understand :( remember this will pass and u will be with them soon

I am here!!!

So I'm here at the clinic doing my tests. Everyone has been so nice. The clinic is pretty nice considering its another country. I've never been out of the country so I didn't know what to expect. So far everything is great. Last night I spoke to the assistant and she made me feel even better and once I arrived here at the clinic I am even more at ease.
First time i heard of her....now lets see what skills she got...she might come up on top....just wild guess what if she is one of yily student?.........oooooooo.
I went with her because of her responses. She and her assistant have been more than helpful with all of my questions. I didn't go with yily because I heard she doesn't give you the butt you want anymore but the butt your body should have. So if you want a donk I heard she stopped doing it. Plus I emailed all the "well known" doctors but they take forever to respond and I don't have time for that. I found dr. Almonte on real self and I hope she does a great job and I think she will. I'm very critical and I will give you a straight no frills opinion. If I don't get a huge butt and flat stomach ill be the first to say i didn't like her work. But I really hope her skills match the reviews I've seen.

As I sit and wait...

As I sit and wait I see dr. Fatima almonte and dr. Walkitis Robles share the same office.
I'm happy that you made it safe and can't wait to see the new u. :)
Gd with your sx doll, I'm searching for a good doctor on DR, myself. The well known DR are adapting American ways! And ain't nobody got time for that! Be blessed
I'm happy you made it safe. Say hi to Dr. Almonte for me(Lisa). Good Luck and keep us posted when you feel better. God Bless You!!!

Gm. Yesterday on my Instagram...

I seem a post saying a woman died after hector cabral worked on her! That made me uneasy so I googled it and sure enough there's the news story. It's not the same clinic so I am not worrying about my dr but hearing something like that makes your mind wonder a bit. I'm excited and can't wait for it all to be over and I can go home. I took some pre op pics this am for you all to see an accurate image if my current body. The ones posted when I first started are from when I first contacted the doctor 2 months ago. In my opinion, my body looks good in clothes and then naked is like umm... Idfk lol

9/28/13 pre op pics

Hey boo ur per op pics are great girl please, so ur body is going to look HOT after ur surgery. :)
Good luck n happy healing.
You already have a nice shape so your are going to look great!

Getting picked up at 9pm...

So today 9/29/13 I'm getting picked up at 9pm to sleep over and have my surgery first thing in the am 6:30/7am. I'm excited. I spent time at the pool today and did some spa treatments, exfoliation and scrubs do my skin will be nice and smooth while I'm in my faja. Ill post again tonight to let y'all know about my room I'm staying in.

One thing about my pics....

Y'all might say my body looks nice, especially the pic in the bathing suit however I'm gonna be brave and post a shot of how it looks when I sit or bend over :( so I only look good standing up, in clothes, or laying down. Smh
All the best Doll, I prayed for you so no worries tomorrow. Youre in good hands.
Good luck honey and God Bless You!!!!
Gd luck with your sx, that drink looks delicious! Thanks for post, will follow your journey. Be blessed doll

I'm all settled in...

I was picked up at 9pm and I'm all settled in my room. My hotel was less than 10 minutes away. I am told Dr. Almonte will come see me tonight at 9:30. Another dr came and took my blood pressure. Everything is fine. The room is decent with cable tv and a bathroom. No complaints here. Can't wait.

Dr. Almonte is so sweet...

She came to my room and checked my body and asked me exactly what I want. I told her I want a shelf back there. Lol. And showed her some more wish pics. She said she can do exactly what I want and that I have a lot of fat left from my previous lipo. I said American lipo is terrible. She's great. And the best part is I won't have a drain. She said she only puts drains in for tummy tucks and I do not need one. So happy. She will be here tomorrow am for surgery. I'm very excited now. Yayyyy. Ill post tomorrow.
Best of luck hun, speedy recovery
Good luck, God bless have safe and speedy recovery. Your gonna look great.
Good luck!! Can't wait to see your results

6:45am

I'm in my gown, took the blue pill, now I'm waiting to go to the surgery room ...

Marked up...

Just some pics of what the dr. Marked on me

Pics from last post

Hey My girl is all marked up and ready, can't wait to see u boo. :)
good luck on your journey!
Great review, pray all goes well wth sx, THANKS FOR PICS, IM STILL Decideing on dr may contact dr almonte.

I've been out of surgery for awhile

I awoke in my room. And was in n out of it. I'm in light to medium pain. They gave me a pain shot and said I can have another in 4 hours. Everything went well.
Thank god your surgery was good. Get some rest love.
Thank God everything came out well. Have some rest. God Bless You More and more.
congrats!

It's 7pm...

My body feels fine. But when I tried to sit up I threw up. I have am IV in and a CATHETER!!!!!! I don't want the Cather. Also my hemo level is low so they say I need A blood a transfusion. I'm all emotional right now.
Prayers flying your way doll, I browse the site daily till my sx date nov 21-30, just to stay updated.GOD willing I hope all goes well.
Prayed for the you hot girl! You are gonna be fine. It happens to the best of us. Think about your killer new Bod!!

So it's 2am

Nurses have been in and out. Giving medicine, changing IV and emptying the catheter bag. I'm so sore and see a lot if bruising but as I lye here I see no stomach at all if in the garment I would be felt the budge and I don't. That's exciting. I'm ready to go back home to my family tho.
U look great :) congrats happy healing
You look perfect already. I can't wait to see your final results. I want a doctor with better communication skills so bad. I'm so over the more popular Dr doctors. Anywho never mind me; God bless you.

Gm.

Still sore. Haven't stood up yet. I'm waiting to have the IV a d catheter removed. I cannot believe the friendliness n attentiveness every single nurse n doctor has given. This is a great place.
I'm glad for you honey. I wish you a speedy & healthy recovery.
Hi mama U will be just fine I know the thought of a blood transfusion makes u not happy but u have to have it, I would cry as well and I know I might have one. U will be home soon and can't wait to talk to u. Can u get calls? if so I'm going to call ur cell happy healing. :)

Just changed...

My phone is acting up but here's a pic.
Wanted to also Thank You for thinking of us who live for your updates!! Wishing you well. You got your booty and fab belly!
Sexyyyy already!! Rooting for your speedy return home, and recovery!
Hope your feeling better sending some thoughts your way. xo

Very sore...

I'm sore all over but I'm moving around much better. The faja they have is the one that hooks between your legs, like a onesy. I hate this type bc I feel like it's gonna give me a bladder infections bc it's way too tight down there. I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take it off. I'm about to go buy a new one right now. I see that my stomach is flat but I can't see a difference in my butt yet. I will post more pics soon. Thanks for all the support.
Buy the Fajas D'Prada with the opening between your legs mini short or down to the knee
That's the one I'm getting. I feel good. I was driving today. They said it doesn't make a difference if you sit on your butt or not.
Oh ok. Driving??? Lol! Oh my Lord. Take care yourself girly. God Bless You.

So many pills...

Lots if pills to take... They're huge!! Still swollen really bad so I can't say about my results for my butt however my stomach looks good.

Level of care...

The level of care from dr. Almonte and get staff is fantastic. I even got a gm text asking how Im doing. ;)
Im so glad i have come across your review! i have been doing research on Dr's in the DR & fell in love with Dra. Almonte's BA results, but ive been sooo skeptical about traveling abroad for surgery. Im so happy that i found your review, especially because its Current. Im going to inbox you have millions of questions & i need support! lol
Absolutely. Ill send u my number so I can respond quicker
Can someone send dr Almontes email please? Thx

Swollen swollen swollen...

I can deal with the bruises which have been going away rapidly even though they are so big that they're hard to hide, but I just want the swelling to go down. I am sooooo swollen that its hard to tell anything. Looking at myself straight forward, I can tell that my waist is significantly smaller but when I turn to my side I look like a blob lol. I wish is went down quicker. No booty pic yet bc it's sooo swollen you can't tell but I will post one 1 week post op. so Monday sometime.
COngrats... In days you will be a doll:-) can't wait to hear about your experience!
So happy for you! Can't wait for pictures! I got a response from her on Yesterday so now in waiting to see if my date is available. Thanks again for the information and happy healing! Peace and blessings.
You are doing great so far. God Bless You.

Faja pic

Omg, Looking at your pics makes me want ASS & HIPS lol. Im too tiny!

Observations so far...

So I can tell I have 0 back fat. Like that bra back fat is gone. Also, from my sides, the rib area and under my boobs in the front down to my belly button/the part of my stomach that bends has no fat either. I'm still swollen but I can feel and see it. The lower half I'm not so sure of yet because its still very swollen so idk. And the jury is still out on my butt...

Lumps and bumps...

So most of the swelling went down. The lower abs are still swollen pretty bad. I have a few bruises left but most of them are faded. I am very lumpy right now but the garment and massages will get rid of that.
Looking PHENOMENAL!!! #TeamAlmonte!!!
Looking good, looking forward to seeing more pics, but girl you looked good even before the surgery! Congratulations!
looking good! enjoy your new body doll! keep s posted!

Bikini pics BUTT pics

Keep in mind I'm still swollen but IM SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS SO FAR!!!
Looking amazing hope you feeling well
Looking Good!! Im lovinggg it! I feel like it was my surgery lmao, i cant wait for the swelling to go down! I was soo gonna ask you to send me pics after yesterdays post. lol
It's taking the swelling longer than my other lipos but the results are so worth it. Swollen n it still looks good. My bf was like dammm today lol.

The results are great and getting better

I love the results. I'm still slightly swollen in my lower tummy but every day gets better. I can't fit my garment anymore and need a smaller one. I hope everyone considers dr. Almonte. She's the greatest. So kind and has YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART NOT MONEY
This is a great review. You made her a candidate for me.
You look great and no drains that's a plus
Hey girl I just checking up on u making sure that u are okay, I need ur number again inbox me mama. :)

NEW PIC

U look fantastic

SIDE BY SIDE BEFORE AND AFTER

u look great

Side view before and after

I'm almost 3 weeks post and the small bumps u can see from the side are just areas that are still swollen. Once the swelling goes Down my stomach will be 100% flat.

Before and after

TERRIBLE BEFORE BACK SHOT!!!! But now I have 0 back fat or rolls!!!!!
i live here in tampa fl and im trying to get a hold of dr fatima almonte i emailed her but no response .. ineed to know if you need to take two trips to dr or does she do both consultation and surgery the same week ??
No need for two trips. U send pics to. Sh gives her suggestions and price and when u see her in person she confirms what you need. U must email her first. Her email is on her website. Just google dr fatima almonte.
Can you email me the dr number .. also do you have to do a consultation first n then go back to dr or can you do the consultation and appointment the same week?

DOCTORS INFO

dra.fatimaalmonte@gmail.com

Also, her lovely assistant.
dralmonteassistant@gmail.com

Im bringing my sister to her for a tt, lipo, and bbl in february. Good luck ladies.
You look great, I've been looking at other doctors but I keep coming back to Dra Almonte. I'm very impressed with your results and level of care. Can we get an update plz.
I'm goin to almonte n feb Leslie is her assistant is soo informative
Congratulations ! Love your result and afte care, almonte is getter better and better

11/24/13 update

Here's an update. Still have great results. No more lumps in my stomach. I'm very happy. I'm taking my sister to her for a tt and bbl. good luck ladies. You're in good hands if you choose dr. Almonte.
Hello ladies I am choosing fatima I am getting a TT and BBL im just waiting for my quote we alread chosen a date April 10, 2014...I am 26 years old I have one child im 5'5 and 180lbs pre op pics coming soon.
Congrats I'm goin to her feb 18th

Update

New pic. Very happy with the results.
Thanks for your review! You look bootylicious! Damn that ass!! :) love it! Does your sister have RS acct?? Would love to see her results! !
Girl u are my wish pic lol very realistic and natural but still POW! Shi**ing on everyone else lol
Congrats! Looking Fabulous. Ty for sharing your journey.

6 month po pic

I wanted to post this so you ladies can see the difference when the fluffing stage is over and you really get your shape. I will be back May 15 for a little more lipo in my abdomen. I will lee you updated. instagram @im_s0_ill if y'all want to see my pics or dm me questions. Good luck
Cost wise? how was almonte and her beside demeanor? how frequent did you see her after your surgery? just curious
I went to Almonte 7 mos ago and I could say that her and her staff were the best!!!!
Loving your results!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely one of the best doctors I've seen. I've had 2 lipos before in the states with different doctors and also my breasts done. This place by far is the best. Their attention to you is exceptional and I wish I came here sooner.