Dra Duran Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok Dra. Duran is super sweet and her assistant...

Ok I got at the CIPLA late ( like always ) 7:13am. Then I saw the Docter and got undressed she explained what she was going to do and how she likes to do her TT cut .... She then told me to get dressed and Elizabeth took me down stairs to main floor where they took my pressure and filled out some more paper work... Annyyyywhoo .... This is where it gets real and the waiting and mind games beginnings it's 1:04pm and they just checked me into a room ..... Errrrrr I'm really hungry n all I can think about is pork chops rice beans with a Cesar salad n potato salad ..... U know I love to eat n I must be retard hungry because I don't even eat pork .... Don't worry honey bunnies I'm going to try my best to keep ya info.... Don't forget bring ur passport or ID u need it when filling out paper work . (Just letting ya know cuz happy go me forgot my passport at my moms house but thank God I had my drivers licenses).

I had a TT, bbl and lipo done on July 12,2013 im still very much swollen and had four massage with Yanira (very helpful and sweet lady)...

Im not going to lie and tell ya that I'm super happy with my results but I'm only 2 weeks and still very swollen so i'm still waiting but i noticed Dra Duran is a beast with thick girls ...... while waiting in her office (which is always packed) she had numerous thick girls with beautiful super fat fat booties walking around waiting to see her... I do believe shes better with thick chicks but she does give skinny girls nice natural hips ..... ....

Sorry for jumping around and all the misspelled words in this blog but I'm in pain, I'm on my knees writing this review and my knees are killing me ... I hardly sit on my butt, i paid too much to f***k it up now.

I'll write my list supply later with more side and back pic.

bootttyyy pics

I've notice that I'm my own worst enemy, Im never happy with anything although its more ass that what I had before Im still not satisfy and Im so depressed at time but my husband tries to comfort me but its a deep problem i've been dealing with since young and I thought surgery would solve it all but Im still not happy ..... oooh well , i've been thinking of more surgery in December 2013 to get an even bigger butt but I think i need to control my myself because my husband n me are trying to purchase our first home....( but deep down I rather get my booty even bigger ) ANYHOW.... sorry if i bore u guys I really needed to vent .. If you cute gals have any questions feel free to contact me..... Don't forget if you go to Duran make sure u show her wish pics n make sure she knows exactly what u want.......

list of supply

Im a germ freak so i always wash my hands and try to keep your incision and belly button clean also keep your drains clean and PLEASE DONT SHOWER WITH THE REGULAR RUNNING WATER you should either buy drinking water by the gallon or boil the water before bathing in it.

List of supply:
Big maxi pads
Wipes
Boppy pillow ( I LOVE THIS PILLOW)
toothbrush
bacitracin
Vit C
folic acid
Iron
Vita medica clinical support vitamins
pack of big underwear
5 maxi dresses
gloves
deodorant
hand sanitizer
ensures nutrition shake ( if you have space in your luggage)

thats was my list ...... good luck on ur journey

Finally found a good spot to get my lymphatic post op massages

Hey Dolls,
So I finally found a good spot to get my lymphatic post op massages and I'm super happy because my body is freaking soreee i start on Monday and they were a bit pricey 100 per massage but if you get a package you only pay $75 for 10 massages ( 1 hour each massage).....and Jorge the owner also threw in an extra 1 hour massage of any kind for my husband.....
I know $750 is freaking expensive but massages definetly help with the soreness( I had 4 massages in D.R and they were so helpful , after u get them your body feels great. Anywhoooo..... if your around and want to get a massage this is the info:

201.758.7474
Healing Massage & Wellness Spa
103 48th (Weehawken Border), Union City, NJ 07087

yayyyyyy found a faja store .....

SOOOOO happy I found a faja store and they sell the same type of fajas that Dra Duran sells.... Girllllll Im feeling extra sexy with my new waist cincher vest faja # 313 I love it, I have the black squeem vest but that ish hurts like a mofo and its really digging into my ribs ( that crap cant be freaking healthy at all) para la basura se va el maldito squeem....
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Sweet, caring and very honest docter

Love your results sweetie. How did you get ahold of Dr. Duran?
love your results hun!
love your results
I'm loving it!!! Flawless
You look so amazing
I am trying to get in contact with her. What's the best way to reach Dra. Hilario?
I hear the best way to get in touch with her is emailing her first thing Sunday Morning. Try 8:00 am DR time. Good luck.
Can you please update pics of your TT scar?
How long did it take you to get in touch with her? Its been 2wks and still no answer even when I call and facebook and 100 emails!!!
Your read end is great. Woman I hope you got help with that brain of yours to see what is really there. I am the same way in some aspects. I am my worst enemy. But don't be so hard on yourself cause you are looking amazing.
you look good girl !! how do i get intouch with her? i cant find her email or website anywhere. ! thanks
Congrats doll. U look Amazing congrats, i see she gave u hips, how did they hold up? Did they deflate or no? I'm booked 4 the 1st of April n I'm soo excited jus heard som girls hips don't last n they go dwn
how's it going? Did you get a round 2? Your butt looked gorgeous in that IG photo, wow!
how did you shower in the DR after surgery? (obviously you used bottled or boiled water) did you cover your incisions?
hey hun how can i get in contact wit dra duran?
Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com
YAAAAAY finally!!!!! I been searching high and low for this info THANKS.
RS SISTA, I JUST HAFTA ASK YOU WAS IT YOUR CHOICE OR DID DR DURAN RECOMMEND YOUR TT. IM LIKE YOU AND I DONT THINK I NEED ONE. BTW, HONEY YOU LOOK GREAT. I LOVE IT!!
Dra Duran is a monster in her field so she recommended me to get the tt .... she informed me that my belly wouldn't look flat and she doesn't like to do half ass jobs
Yes DR Duran is a BEAST!!!!!! She is I'm high demand!! If she see a area that need improvement I've heard she will tell u!! Sergnts are artist keep that in mind!! Also @ MissINbooty !!! Girl u are looking HOT!! It's all I'm your mind!!!
You look great congrats on your journey
thaxs
Can someone PM me Duran's email? That would be a huge help!!!
She did her thang on you hunny. Im not too sure about the boiling the water thing or buying water by the gallons since I will be traveling alone I dont know if I can do all that. I do agree that she hooks the thicker girls up and they come out looking amazing.