BBL Domincan Republic vs US - Suwanee, GA

The quotes received for a BBL or exceptional from...

The quotes received for a BBL or exceptional from doctors in the Dominican Republic. By chance, does anybody know an approximate amount to expect for travel and accommodations from the US? Currently I am scheduled with Dr. Jimerson in February of next year. It is so tempting to go to the Dominican Republic because it is nearly a quarter of the price. Please help ladies. Any feed on your experience in Dominican Republic, how much you paid, and so on…… would be greatly appreciated. I wish everybody the best on your road to a new body.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Have you had yours yet?
hey Nia, I'm scheduled to go to Dr Yily in a few days, surgery Jul 2. My total is $5,000. All the procedures I planned on haiving orignally with Dr. Jimerson was about $19,000. My decision to go to Yily was not based on price as I had saved a large portion of the money and planned on financing the remaining balance. Although I saw many good results with Jimerson most of his patients at the time had huge behinds and huge stomachs to match. It seemed as though he would pack in a tremendous amount of fat and give a nice ass but was not really skilled on lipo especially in the tummy area. I went with Yily because she seemed to give an overall hourglass figure and that is exactly what I was going for, the whole package. And yes it didn't hurt that I saved quite a bit of money in the process. I think you should evaluate both doctors and choose based on your own research. I wish you good luck in your search and journey.
Hi. Welcome to RS. I am going in July 5th. Good luck.
Thank you and same to you!!!
How much was your flight and hotel?
Flight through GOL was $412 and I am planning on staying 3 days with JMSpa and 7 days at Plaza del Sol Hotel and it is $322.00 but I am splitting the cost with my daughter in law. So half of it.