Going back to Mexico !!!

Hellllllo ladies,, I'm not new to sugary at all I...

Hellllllo ladies,, I'm not new to sugary at all I had work done before inplants, lipo, bbl .. I went to Mexico .. Any way I want to get the shape I dream of .. And to me yily and Duran give that .. How ever I don't no much about them so can u girls please share with me your story's with both doctors thanks !!!!!!

Duran doll 2014 !!!!!! Soooo excited

Soooo after allllllll my research I'm going with her so she can finish this body off ... I'm soooo excited about it...

Ok !!! Sooooo Im going with Duran

I love her work and as time go on its getting better.. My date is set and I'm getting excited all over again !!!

Change of mind!!!!! No---- DR for me!!

Well I change my mind again, I'm going to stick with mx ... It's to many things going on in dr for me, wish all you ladies a safe sx!!!

Mexico is where I will be made 100%

Sooo now that I'm starting my journal over again I can't wait to have a small waist ... Not sure if I'm do dr, pantoja are Cardenas hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Yily are Duran

Dr. Cardenas

Girl u look good already. No sx needed. But if u want small waist yilly.
I'm planing on having my sx with dr campos I've heard and seen good results on him!!! Did u like your results with him and how come u not going with him for round2?
Yep, I briefly considered going to DR but after hearing about the deaths and the crap with CIPLA I was like nope! Not worth the risk. So I settled on Tijuana, close enough to home where I feel comfortable. I'm going with Dr Pantoja but my first choice was Campos. His surgery coordinator Angie is horrible though, that girl is so unprofessional, I was never even able to get a quote like I asker her FIVE times. Ugh! I haven't heard too many good things about Cardenas as far as BBLs but yeah just do your homework and choose carefully. Good luck!
Thank u !!!! Yes girl u right ... Dr is to much drama .... Dr pantoja is very good you can't go wring with him
Obviously you are trying to avoid the bandwagon affect by not saying who did your work in Mexico. I don't blame you that's why DR is having so many issues. With docs getting back to emails, to many pt in a day, and etc. You look nice, nonetheless, my sister went to Mexico as well. Her round two was going to be Campos but now Duran in a few months. Good Luck on your completed works.
Lol it's not like that.. And yes I agree with u ...it's to many bad stories I hear about dr now days to go and since I only need a little work done I feel better going where I feel safe .. And thanks Hun
I'm a Yily Doll..Go with Yily!!!
Thanks ladies I'm keep your posted its hard getting in contact with Duran !!!!
You look great! Did Campos do your current behind?
Thanks !!!! and yes he did
Ur curves r gonna be banging! U look great now! I'm going to c Duran 4 my bbl cuz I'm in love with the tiny waist coca cola bottle upside heart bubble booties she creates!:)
Awww thanks yes I'm sold now.., I'm going to her for sure how ever I can't wait I'm going in feb so my time is months always I so can't wait
They are both good docs. It's all about what shape you are looking for...
Thanks ... More of a heart shape ..I need a smaller waist .. I think I'm do Duran honestly she answers all my questions and responds back kind of fast...
are you a former campos baby...i am...and im considering round 2 with duran. she doesn't give great ass, but if you want a tiny waist...thats who. yily is unresponsive and she doesn't give ass at all. mine is so big (thanks daddy campos!!) now all i need to do is get rid of the extra back rolls and have a more defined waist.
Hello yes I went to him and as you see I have a booty already.. But I need a smaller waist .. Yily have emailed me back and said she can give me what I want so I was trying to decide ...
OMG i knew it!!! lol I know his body style. yes girl, I think he's agressive with lipo but not as aggressive as duran and yily. Yily will give you waist, but I hear her booties aren't that great. neither are duran's, but since we both have booty, they're good options for us. Cabral is amazing but he's so careless and negligent that he's no longer an option for me. Definitely keep in contact with me!!!! I'd love to see how you turn out. When's your surgery date?
and dont be afraid to go even bigger with the booty. you only have ONE life. im currently 29.5 waist and 45 booty and im hoping to be 26 waist 47 booty. YOLO. keep your mans eyes on you honey!!! and if he cheats you know its all too easy to get another!!!!!!!!!! xoxox good luck honey
Lmfao yea campos the man!!!! Sooooo I'm going to Duran for sure I made my mind up .. Yup my goal is a smaller waist ! I'm going the end of feb are the first week of march

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I hope you get some awesome input from the other ladies in the BBL community. Please keep us posted on your progress!