Going back to Mexico !!!

Hellllllo ladies,, I'm not new to sugary at all I...

Hellllllo ladies,, I'm not new to sugary at all I had work done before inplants, lipo, bbl .. I went to Mexico .. Any way I want to get the shape I dream of .. And to me yily and Duran give that .. How ever I don't no much about them so can u girls please share with me your story's with both doctors thanks !!!!!!
Ur curves r gonna be banging! U look great now! I'm going to c Duran 4 my bbl cuz I'm in love with the tiny waist coca cola bottle upside heart bubble booties she creates!:)
Awww thanks yes I'm sold now.., I'm going to her for sure how ever I can't wait I'm going in feb so my time is months always I so can't wait
They are both good docs. It's all about what shape you are looking for...

Duran doll 2014 !!!!!! Soooo excited

Soooo after allllllll my research I'm going with her so she can finish this body off ... I'm soooo excited about it...
Thanks ladies I'm keep your posted its hard getting in contact with Duran !!!!
You look great! Did Campos do your current behind?
Thanks !!!! and yes he did

Ok !!! Sooooo Im going with Duran

I love her work and as time go on its getting better.. My date is set and I'm getting excited all over again !!!
I'm a Yily Doll..Go with Yily!!!

Change of mind!!!!! No---- DR for me!!

Well I change my mind again, I'm going to stick with mx ... It's to many things going on in dr for me, wish all you ladies a safe sx!!!
Obviously you are trying to avoid the bandwagon affect by not saying who did your work in Mexico. I don't blame you that's why DR is having so many issues. With docs getting back to emails, to many pt in a day, and etc. You look nice, nonetheless, my sister went to Mexico as well. Her round two was going to be Campos but now Duran in a few months. Good Luck on your completed works.
Lol it's not like that.. And yes I agree with u ...it's to many bad stories I hear about dr now days to go and since I only need a little work done I feel better going where I feel safe .. And thanks Hun

Mexico is where I will be made 100%

Sooo now that I'm starting my journal over again I can't wait to have a small waist ... Not sure if I'm do dr, pantoja are Cardenas hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Girl u look good already. No sx needed. But if u want small waist yilly.
I'm planing on having my sx with dr campos I've heard and seen good results on him!!! Did u like your results with him and how come u not going with him for round2?
Yep, I briefly considered going to DR but after hearing about the deaths and the crap with CIPLA I was like nope! Not worth the risk. So I settled on Tijuana, close enough to home where I feel comfortable. I'm going with Dr Pantoja but my first choice was Campos. His surgery coordinator Angie is horrible though, that girl is so unprofessional, I was never even able to get a quote like I asker her FIVE times. Ugh! I haven't heard too many good things about Cardenas as far as BBLs but yeah just do your homework and choose carefully. Good luck!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon