Determined to Be a BIG Booty Princess by the End of the Year! - Dominican Republic, DO

Helloo all! I have been considering having a BBL...

Helloo all! I have been considering having a BBL done for a little over a year, however, my rigid work schedule makes it extremely difficult. I am a teacher, so the only vacation time I really have is over the summer. Well, I'm done waiting! I'm destined to have a fat a$$ by December 31st. Lol. Soooo, I've decided that I want to try to schedule my surgery for Dec. 20/21. I know this is the week of Christmas, so I am not certain if this date will work, however I hope it does. I have consulted with tons of doctors here in the states, and I have decided that I am going to the DR. Dra. Yily is definitely number one on my list, however, her lack of communication scares me. If there are any other beautiful ladies willing to give up there Christmas vacation for the booty of their dreams, let me know and we can try and get a group together!

Making it Happen! 24, no kids, BBL Scheduled for 4/11/14 w/ Dr. Sanjay Lalla in West Orange, NJ

Hello ladies! So, I failed with my goal of having my surgery done my December. :-( work just didn't make this goal obtainable. HOWEVER, I decided that it's now or never. I had a consultation with Dr. Sanjay Lalla about a year ago, and I was impressed by how natural his work looked and with the affordability of his pricing. I was quoted at $6,700 for lipo of my stomach, sides and back and the BBL. Although his is more than I was quoted with Yily, I feel more comfortable having this procedure done close to home. I go in tomorrow for my final consultation, and I'm a little nervous! I have uploaded pics if my horrible figure, and I can't wait to see the drastic results. I will update you ladies daily on the process, getting ready to go grab some last minute items. If you ladies have any tips or advice, I'm def open to hear!

im #teamrobles the communication was great. her website is www.drawalkirisrobles.com
Thanks girl! When are you planning on going???