Decided To Get The BBL:) - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm headed to Dominican Republic in hopes to...

I'm headed to Dominican Republic in hopes to achieve an amazing figure. I'll be traveling with a surgery buddy and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. If you have any insight or have had the surgery performed... Please comment about your opinions and thoughts. I'd love to hear from you:)))) I expect to lose my love handles and flanks by removing excess fat from unwanted areas and utilizing the fat to enhance my buttocks. Realistically, I would love a normal hour glass figure if possible and a flatter abdomen.

I've Changed Doctors...

No worries... I'm sooooo excited about my decision:) I'm scheduled for October 8th. With Dr. Cabral
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cabral

My name is shanya i will be traveling too the DR to get my work done by dr. robles i had a choice an i pick her . they all do good work my surgery is for march 13 of 2014 i am getting tt,lipo,waist, back , arms and chin, fat grafting to butt an hips she gave me two prices one for all one package which comes with everything 10 days in the recovery house 24 hours help meals medications everything for 5,200 you can not get a better deal, just the surgery is 4,350 . so when you add up the cost i like that price with everything for a package deal . i am trying to go in feb if i can pull it off if not i have a comfirm date for march 13 2014 , i am looking to buddy up you can call me at 585-729-3980
Hey hunti the time is almost here!! Good luck and happy healing in advance...Muah xoxo
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I will be there schedule for the 4th.
She got a date for December. I was going to almonte but she doesn't believe in aggressive liposuction so Yili gave me a quote and I'm seeing her on Halloween!
Yayyyyyy... I'm excited for you! I'm sure you're gonna look amazing
Hey girlie!! I will get my bbl and breast w/implant November 8th hope to c u and send u blessings :)
Congrats!!!May peace, blessings and prayers go with you! I know you are gonna look stunning cuz duran is OFF THE CHAIN! Im like freaking out, cuz I cant get a reply back from her and I keep thinking by the time I do, it will be just my luck that they will have outlawed BBL's and TT's. Lol!!!!!
Literally lmao... Thanks for the well wishes. I've decided against Duran due to lack of communication. I hope all is well and I'm sure you're gonna look amazing!
Thanks chica;) I hope the same for you... Keep in touch and keep me updated!
Hi nurs321, did your cousin have her consult tonight? how did it go?
Omg!!! I hope she wants to go around that time. It would be great!!
I want to go down in December 2013 before Xmas so I can be back by then. When is your cousin going down?
Hey chic, any luck with getting in touch with Duran?
She hates me!!!!! I'm a stalker, or im so jacked up, there is no helping me so she hasn't gotten back in touch! LOL!!! I did get one of those computer generated, "thanks for contacting us, will get back to you as soon as we can" emails. that's about it. Can you believe that I have gotten consultations from Yily, almonte, and bello, but no duran :(
Hey hun, I posted on the wrong profile, I responded to you on yours.
Communication is everything to me... That's why I decided not to go with Duran:(
Yes. After literally stalking. I've decided to not go to Duran. She's wayyyyy too busy for me
i can't wait for you to have that dream body im getting nervous im trying for November the first week with Duran or Dra Yira.
Thanks love... I'm soooooo excited! Keep me posted on your journey as well
Princezz, how long did it take you to get a reply from Duran? I've been trying to get response back for about 5 days. I am getting nervous, cuz I need to book by first week in December 2013. I've tried every number, fb, email, and I even texted her cell phone! I know, I know, I'M A STALKER!!! LOL. I just have to become a Duran Doll. Congrats!!Good luck to you, safe journey, safe sx and happy healing, Will look for your after pics when you come back!!!
Lol I understand. Gurl it took about a week. My friend had to stalk her to get an appointment for herself as well as me! You have to hit her on FB and she'll eventually respond. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm still nervous
After finally speaking with her, it took about a week. Stalking and constant messaging. However, I've decided against her due to lack of communication:( I admire her work but I need more of an attentive surgeon to make me feel comfortable in my decision. Good luck to you!
I'm having surgery with Dr. Fatima Almonte on 10/28/13. My cousin had a TT done by Dr. Robles which Dr. Fatima Almonte has assisted in surgery. Dr. Duran does great work from her pics. So good luck keep us posted.
I'll look into those doctors. Are they located in DR too?