Decided To Get The BBL:) - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm headed to Dominican Republic in hopes to...

I'm headed to Dominican Republic in hopes to achieve an amazing figure. I'll be traveling with a surgery buddy and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. If you have any insight or have had the surgery performed... Please comment about your opinions and thoughts. I'd love to hear from you:)))) I expect to lose my love handles and flanks by removing excess fat from unwanted areas and utilizing the fat to enhance my buttocks. Realistically, I would love a normal hour glass figure if possible and a flatter abdomen.

She got a date for December. I was going to almonte but she doesn't believe in aggressive liposuction so Yili gave me a quote and I'm seeing her on Halloween!
Yayyyyyy... I'm excited for you! I'm sure you're gonna look amazing
Hey girlie!! I will get my bbl and breast w/implant November 8th hope to c u and send u blessings :)

I've Changed Doctors...

No worries... I'm sooooo excited about my decision:) I'm scheduled for October 8th. With Dr. Cabral

My name is shanya i will be traveling too the DR to get my work done by dr. robles i had a choice an i pick her . they all do good work my surgery is for march 13 of 2014 i am getting tt,lipo,waist, back , arms and chin, fat grafting to butt an hips she gave me two prices one for all one package which comes with everything 10 days in the recovery house 24 hours help meals medications everything for 5,200 you can not get a better deal, just the surgery is 4,350 . so when you add up the cost i like that price with everything for a package deal . i am trying to go in feb if i can pull it off if not i have a comfirm date for march 13 2014 , i am looking to buddy up you can call me at 585-729-3980
Hey hunti the time is almost here!! Good luck and happy healing in advance...Muah xoxo
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-