Cost of Overall Surgery and Travel Expenses Etc - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi I'm 18 years old. I want to have my surgery...

Hi I'm 18 years old. I want to have my surgery done with Yily within the next two years. maybe 2015 if I'm lucky. I want to know how much everything will cost me. The total cost. She estimated 3200 for my bbl. How much would everything cost after medicine RH and all that. not a complete and perfect total just an estimate. I estimated 6000. Does that sound sensible?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Add up ur insurance add up the after meds to your surgery. Then add up RH, girdles and supplies for after care. Dont forget massages. Then your flight cost..
Welcome and congratulations to u!
I agree .. Prices may definitely go up.. You may spend less. I had my surgery 25 days ago , a quote of 5700 with Dra Duran n travelled with $8000 m I think had $900 left over, RH included..
THAT WAS WAY OFF FROM THE QUOTE.EHY DID IT GO UP SO MUCH IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING?
Sounds reasonable for now. You never know how prices might go up in 2 years. Add in the cost of airfare from where you are. Also do you have insurance and a doc that will work with you on getting testing done as well as your scripts. And there's still supplies: fajas, recovery pills, and a lot of misc. Start putting a list together so you can get a good ballpark figure.