Cabral Barbie -Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Dolls. Im a 29 year old Female from NYC no...

Hey Dolls. Im a 29 year old Female from NYC no children. Im about 5'8, 205 lbs. I have been obsessed with big booty's all my life and now I have the opportunity to make this happen. I had a BA in the US 10 years ago but other than that I am a virgin to PS. I have been stalking this site for about a year and now that my date is approaching I decided to start my journal. Words cannot explain how excited I am to be made over in March!!!! I am going with Dr. Cabral. Yes I have done my homework!!! I am having Full upper body lipo including arms and inner thigh with a fat transfer to butt/hips. Flight is booked! Time to count down!
I plan on staying at Yasmin's. I am looking for a surgery buddy!!!
I am not packed yet. If you ladies can tell me what are the most important items to pack let me know. I am trying to travel as light as possible since I am having my arms done.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Dr. Hector Cabral

Good luck on your journey
Good luck
how did u get in touch with with him
Hope all is well. Congrats and pls keep us updated!
I sure will. Im just trying to get supplies and funds together. Once it gets closer I will def update!!
Good luck on your journey! I too am going to cabral. You will find a lot of useful information here on rs as far as what to take and what not to take! Off top it will be like your vitamins, 3/4 maxi dresses, tshirts, large pads, baby wipes, gauze, toiletries, prescriptions or you can get them in the DR, boppy pillow, compression socks, antibacterial soap(wash well right before surgery), chux thats all i can come up with off top of head...hope that helps some...
Thanks batbeeluv! that helps alot...Im going to start a wish list on amazon. When is your date?