Need a Buddy! #Yily May 20th - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies! So My surgery is with Yily May20th and...

Hey ladies! So My surgery is with Yily May20th and I will be staying at J's RH from Monday the 20th to Friday the 24th or Saturday the 25th. If you ladies are going down there around that time pleaseeee let me know so we can start connecting! Even if you don't need a roommate just let me know you are going so that we can meet up. Thanks.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

hey I'm having sx on May 20th with Yily also. Are u still looking for a buddy? if so inbox me
During my recovery i stay on http://relaxrecovery.weebly.com/index.html great experiences!
Hey gurl... Have you checked the Upcoming BBL Calendar to see whose gonna be there when your there? I'm going June 6th to Yily
How do you check the Calendar
Ha. I just found it. Very cool
Great...
Your going in June? Do u want partner? If so, ill schedule mine the same day, I just dont know how long a passport would take?
No I haven't how do you check the calendar?
Hi, I have requested May 23 getting a tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL . I am looking to buddy up. Kinda scred to travel by my self.
I wish your date was closer to mine because i need a buddy also.
Hey awwww well Im going the 19th coming back the 3rd of June but most of that time I will be with my aunt. It depends because I may just stay at a hotel after leaving the recovery house. Either way message me so we can meet up out there.
I will be down their May 28th leaving June 7th if you want to buddy up around those times. If you can't find a buddy closer to your dates just inbox me
I will my sx on may 24th I will see you there.
Great you you soon
Hi! What are u having done??? Last year I had smartlipo here in NY somewhat satisfied looking to have this procedure for buttocks is it a leggit surgeon??? What is the cost and what does it cover???
Hey hun well I was quoted 3000 for just a brazilian Butt lift. She is a certified surgeon and she has done many clients on this website you should keep a look out for her.
My date is May 29th how long will you be down there.
I'll be down there Until June 3rd but I'll be staying with family the week after my surgery and staying at the RH the week of my surgery.
Are you set on staying at the recovery houses or are you looking into a hotel
Yea I'm kind of set on staying at J's RH because I would just feel safer there then I will be going to stay with family once my drains are out and I feel a little better.
Hi, I will have surgery on May 13 and flying back home on May 22nd. Welcome! What are you having done?
I'm going to send my sis yo info she's scheduled for May 14
Hey doll! awww I will definitely keep tabs on you lol I am just getting a BBL no tummy tuck or anything. Are you staying at J's RH or hotel?
Okay hun yess do that thankss