BBL/TT -Dr. Australia Baez-Dominican Republic, DO

Hi ladies! I am on my way to transform my body and...

Hi ladies!
I am on my way to transform my body and after months of looking at other people's reviews and comments and from getting consults from many different doctors I think I have finally decided on who I will be going with!!
I went to a few different doctors around NY who quoted me prices from 10,000-14,000 for just the Brazilian butt lift. Then Dr. Salama quoted me a price of 8,999. Then I came across several Dominican Republican doctors who do both the surgeries I want together, for a lot cheaper who are JUST as experienced as the US docs. But, it makes sense they are less. The cost of living there is sooo much less then here.
I am still waiting to hear back from Dr. Duran and Dr. Yily, Dr. Robles, and Dr. Baez. I e-mailed about the procedures, yesterday so I'm not expecting it to hear from them for a few days. But, if it is the same as the other girls reviews I am expecting to spend 3000-5500 on both procedures. I am really excited and can not wait to book my appointment and start my journey!!
I am trying to schedule around Aug. 19 of this year! and I am 100% sure I will have my post op body sometime this year. I will keep you updated on my progress as I go and I hope this helps other BBL beauties with their journey as well!

Pre-op pictures

Ok, so I decided to post some pre-op pictures. I colored in my tattoo on my back so I can remain anonymous. I am currently 5'8", 192 lbs.... I''ve gained about 15 lbs. in the last year :-( . I am back to running and working out but it has been a slow go on loosing the weight I put on.

Still no answer from Dr. Duran yet, but I sent my pictures and e-mail Wed. around midnight so I think it should be any day soon after Monday! I'm ready to book my trip!
If she is over booked for the 20th, then I might try and schedule something for the 16th!

Possibly changing to Dr. Baez

Ok, so I have been in communication with Dr. Baez and seen some great reviews on her. I think I am leaning towards her now. Dr. Duran has only responded to me on facebook and all she said was "Hola", even though I sent the pictures and my bio a couple times before that. I know she is very busy but with alot of negative reviews and the 6+ surgeries a day I'm not sure if I want to risk it. Baez only does 1-2 surgeries a day and she has good results. I'm not looking for a massive butt, just something back there and a small waste. Also trying to get implants as well. Dr. Baez has quoted me 4800 with BBL, mini- TT, BL/BA with implants and lipo of arms and arm pits added. Trying to set my date for the week of Aug. 12-16 so hopefully she has something available then!! I'm going to keep browsing through this website and try to find more reviews and pictures on her work. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Surgery Date Set!!

So I am booked July 27th now!! I am so excited! I will get there on the 26th to do lab work and I plan on coming home Aug. 4th. I have already ordered my pre-op vitamin pack and garments. I will post what all I am packing when it gets closer. 3 weeks!!! It's happening so fast now, but I am ready for the new me!

18 days Pre-op!!!!

I sent Dr. Yily De Los Santos and email requesting a quote almost 2 weeks ago and finally heard an answer last night. 5700 for everything requested and in her e-mail it says to give her 7-9 days to respond because she gets 50-100 emails a day. That price includes pre-surgery tests but she doesn't cover anything post op :
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The price for compression garment is 140$USD
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD

I am very happy with my decision to go with Baez. Her work is really good and she isn't over worked. Also I have sent a ton of questions and she answers me by the next day. Here is what she said for those interested:

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. The price for the surgeries that you are requesting tummy tuck, lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks, inner thighs and BBL (butt and hips) is US$ 3,800, if you add breast lift is 4,500 dollars, which includes:
-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery
-lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages which are included

The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Important info:
Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Saturday, I just have one patient per day except Saturday that I just don’t perform surgery (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries), you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00am to 6.00 pm.
Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth. There is also ten session ultrasound massages included; the massager will give you some lymphatic drainage massages too.
Your compressive garment included is a Fajate’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120 dollars.
I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.
If you smoke or use addictive drugs you must quit them, two or three months before surgery and two months after too in order to get good results and no complications. Plastic surgeries are for healthy people or those who have any clinical condition but are under control, if you have any disease you have to consult and get approval of your doctor before surgery.
If you need transportation or a recovery house we can offer these services with an additional fee. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 20-40 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there, I don’t have a preferred one but I know two places that are around 75 dollars per day including laundry, room, meals, snacks, Wi-Fi and care by nurse if you want to have more info you can call to these phone numbers Nilky 8097651779 and Ana Maria 8097855850. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services, nurses dont know much English) if you want to stay in a hotel. I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo, you can stay at other renowned hotels too.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you don’t have to pay to the massager; you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.
I know some English but I am not a good speak, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.
It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. I just accept cash and payments with credit cards have a 15% taxes by the clinic. This is how you can deposit/wire, you can transfer from US$500 to total cost of your surgery. You can do this from now or when you have everything set for your surgery. Once you go to a JP Chase Morgan Bank ask to deposit money in a bank in Dominican Republic, this is the info for the deposit:

(Deleted Bank Info)

Once you deposit the money you can send me a mail and i will confirm that everything is ok.
Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can.

Sincerely,

Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

Here are some additional questions I asked her since this email:

ME- Do you think I will need the tummy tuck? I was not sure I needed one and if I don't I don't think I want one. I do want the breast lift with implants as well.

DR- after lipo you might have some sagging skin so a mini tummy tuck could be ideal for you, if you want the breast lift with implants only the cost is 2800 dollars,

ME- Brazillian butt lift and breast lift with implants and a mini tummy tuck, also lipo of the arms will come out to total how much?

DR- all those procedures are 4800 dollars

ME- I have been taking my vitamins, is there any more pre-surgery stuff I should do?

DR- you can buy lipoboard and Levanox for after surgery, compression stockings

ME- Do you provide something for pain management after surgery? Also, are you sure I can have all 3 surgeries at once.

DR- you will have pain medication to take at home but you can bring your medication if you want, to have all surgery the most most important thing is your health, if cardiologist says you can have all 3 then you will have then all, hemoglobin is requested to be higher to have a good amount of fat extracted

ME- Will someone be waiting for me at the airport to bring me to your office?

DR- a taxi driver will pick you up and take you to my office in oder you get lab work and evaluations, his name is jose brito, he will take you to my office, my address is bolivar avenue 208, suite 405, Instituto de Cirugia Especializada

ME- What type of breast implants do you use?

DR- Silicone implants (brands are mentor, eurosilicone, silimed, motiva, and donasis)

I HOPE THIS HELPS!! I WILL KEEP ALL YOU LADIES UPDATED THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS! HUGS AND KISSES XOXOX

Heading to DR in 7 days!!!

I am 8 days out from surgery next Saturday! It's just the waiting game now. Luckily I have a ton of stuff to keep me busy right now. It's the end of the semester and I only have 1 paper due and 1 final on the 25th until I'll be done with these classes and I fly out the morning of the 26th! I know I'm cutting it close but I needed to have it done and be recovered by the start of the fall semester. I am also having a wedding anniversary this weekend and will be celebrating that (alcohol free) so I wont mess up my health and healing time. I also went and had some lab tests run, I am waiting to hear back about the results. I should have them today. But, I am grateful to have a lot to do so I wont be obsessing and stressing over this! I've only thought once this whole process, What if it's too good to be true?!!! Will I really have a new and improved body I always dreamed of??!!!

But I'm not really worried. I did a good amount of research and I feel confident in my decision to go with Dr. Baez. She is already making a good impression with me with her fast response times on questions. I normally hear back from her within 24 hrs of me emailing and she answers all of the questions.
Some of my latest questions have been:

ME:
1. How much would it be to add lipo of the thighs as well?
2. Is there a limit on how much fat you can remove?I would like as small of waist as possible and a nice round big butt.
3. What implants would you suggest?
4. What pain medication do you prescribe? I have some Tylenol for after surgery medication and vitamins.

DR:
1. If you add lipo to inner thighs there is no extra fee
2. Amount of fat removed is average 6 liters but if your hemoglobin is high then you might get a little more fat extracted
3. Implants here are gummy bear, (Eurosilicone and Mentos are the leading brands here)
4. You will have ketoralac for after surgery to ease pain

I am going to do some more research on the implants she suggested so I can choose one. I looked up the medication because I have never heard of it and it basically is a little stronger then ibuprofen. I may ask my primary care doctor for something stronger for after care. I showed her the email that's why she put in the lab tests for me. I am pretty much all packed as well. I've gone through it a few times and added and removed some stuff but here is what I have right now:

-4 Maxi dresses (L)
-2 Long Skirts (L)
-2 short summer dresses (L)
-2 cheerleader shorts (XL)
-2 yoga pants (L)
-4 sleep/baggy shirts
-6 shirts
-1 3/4 length button down -for going back to hotel after surgery
-1 summer track suit /for plane ride home
-1 pair of tennis shoes
-1 pair of sandals
-4 white men's undershirts beaters (M)
-10 Granny panties (L)
-5 pairs of socks
-1 Fajate (M)
-2 breast aug. bras w/ cold packs
-Silicone recovery strips for TT and BA
-Vita meds/ pre and post op/ I bought off www.makemeheal.com
-tylenol
-tums for gas
-laxatives
-Snacks--almonds/dried fruit/slim fast bars
-pregnancy body pillow (I'll have to lay on my side for recovery)
-Boppy pillow -for the plane ride back
-Kelo-cote scar healing and reduction cream
-Boiron arnica Montana cream
-antibacterial bar soap
-baby wipes
-hygiene products (brush/tooth brush etc.)

I always over pack but I want to make sure I am covered because after the first 4 days my husband is coming back to the U.S. and I will be by myself until Aug. 4 when I come home. I am so glad he has leave so he can go with me. He is Peruvian and speaks Spanish fluently so I feel better with him coming with me. I'm off to take my little boy to the pool some more before I wont be able to after next week. :-)

Good Luck Every one with your Journey to the new you!!
I hope this was helpful

DR in 4 Days!!

I am getting so excited!!! I must say once again Dr. Baez has made me feel at such ease. She e-mailed me on Saturday a week out from surgery, to confirm the appt., and when I was coming in and asked if I wanted her taxi driver, Jose Britto, to pick me up. I said yes to that so he will take us to the clinic on Friday to do my pre op tests. I have been so busy planning this whole thing. I added pads to my suitcase. I also have my sons suitcase packed for him to stay at a babyistters for the time my husband is with me there. I plan on getting the nurse while my husband is there and have the routine down of what she does for me the couple hrs she checks on me. He speaks Spanish and I only know a few words.
Well here is a few more pictures pre-op. My son took these so they are a little blurry but they give you an idea of I look like in bathing suits right now. :-/ lol . I am so excited to see what she does with this mess!

Well, take care ladies!! I have seen so many great after bodies so if you really want to do this do your research and pick the best doctor for you and go for it. Looking forward to seeing all you doll's new body's as well!

1 Day until i head to the D.R.!!!

It is so surreal!! I have everything packed and ready to go. Waiting for my husband to come back from work and about to go drop my lil man off at the babysitters for the next few days. I am going to miss my son so much!! This isn't the first time I've had to leave him but it is still hard. :-(

I sent my lab tests to Dr. Baez and she just told me I was very healthy so hopefully thats means my blood count is high enough to have all 3 surgeries!!

Well I will be flying into D.R. tomorrow afternoon for my tests and then surgery will be Saturday morning.

I will keep you posted :-)

1 day post op.

Well I'm finally back at the hotel and decided to update on my results. Im on my phone so don't mind the spelling errors. I ended up not getting the breast Aug and was refunded the 1000 dollars for that. My test results were really good but she said if I got breasts done I wouldn't have as much fat removed from my stomachs and back. I don't regret it either. I'll just do a round 2 with that. My stomachs is pretty slim and my butt is big.my husband says. Everywhere she lipid is itchy and hurts but she says I'm feeling well. The TT makes it hard to sit up by myself but I've finally got that down. She says she injected a 1000 on each butt and 400 on the hips. I brought per cosets with me and I swear its the only thing getting me through. Also the nausea and every time I drank water or something at first I kept pucking which they all said was normal. But the doc says in healing very nicely.

So leaving from NY on Friday our flight was 1 hr delayed but Jose Britto was still out side waiting with a sign with my name on it
When you get here you have to go the first desk and get your travel visa for 10$ then go through customs. Jose took me straight to the clinic where DRA. Fragoso Baez and her husband/ translator were waiting. Both very nice and caring people. I walked next door about 30 minutes of talking to her about health questions and such to get the blood work and heart monitored and chest xray. The whole process took about 3 hrs from the time I met the doc until the time I got to my hotel. She took some pre pucs and man my cellulite looked nasty with her camera!!! I also met a girl who was 7 daya post op and she looked great and wasnt in pain anymore :-).

The next morning I got up at 615 shower end and went down with my husband. Jose picked us up in time. He really is a great guy. Helps explain stuff and is fluent in English. Today he came 2 times before the doc and checked on me and my husband. He brought his son who is so cute too. Makes me miss my little guy even more.

Umm my only negative thing besides the pain which I already was somewhat prepared for was one of the nurses at the clinic. She kept doing stuff without telling me what she was doing. My husband is fluent in Spanish and was there and the one time I sort of yelled at her was when she removed my catheter. She moved my leg and started pulling it out!! I was like asks her what the fuck she is doing!!! Tell her she has to tell me everything she's doing before she touches me again!! A male nurse started coming with her and I liked him much better. Same nurse also kept blowing me off. So glad my husband is here s he can translate stuff but that one girl needs to
learn some bedside mannerism but I did tell the doc. DRA Baez came around one and had me sit up and and checked me out and released me. I def. Was nausus day and I'm finally getting up by myself and walking around. The mass use Brunhilda will be here tomorrow at 11.
Also I will post some pics in a few days. I'm really not up for that right now yet. Maybe when I can stand up straight.

Take care ladies!!!

a few pictures

2 days post op. I really like my results. Remember I am 5'8 and 192 lbs so these are great realistic results. My tummy has a curve in it and butt has a nice round shape. I am also still swollen and bruised from extensive lipo.
Met Brunhilda today. Very nice and gentle lady. She gave me the lymphatic massage with a machine and used ultra sound gel. Then she rubbed me down by hand and it was tender but not painful like I was expecting.
Def. Coming back in DEC for my breast Aug.The prprofessionalism and price and reaults has me 100% coming back here. cheap in NY will get you looking like Frankenstein. Pesos to dollars is 41 to 1 so everything is just so much cheaper here. Well I'm about to rest some. I can't do much until I get my faja from being washed.
Take care ladies

husband jusr left :-(

So my husband flight is in about a hr so he's already headed to the airport. I miss his company so much. He as sort of rough those first couple of days helping me up her he finally gets it down and has to go home. Back to work and get our son. I'm mentally drained now. I also had a break down today. Brunhilda came around 9 did over a hr of a massage and I turned my faja to laundry at the hotel. They said it would be ready by 12. It wasn't of course!!!!! Ugghghhhhh my husband called every hr. I felt more sore without it and less secure. I wasn't really allowed to move. Finally around 5 I called crying to them to please hurry I needed it I just had surgery and And was in pain. I brought one from home bit It was smaller and my husband sucks at being gentle and helping. Finally around 6 they brought it. Brunhilda came back around 630 to help put it on. They shrunk it. I was out of it for 9 hrs. I talked to the doc and her husband. I drained a lot of blood that last hr without it probably because my blood pressure went up from crying. I'm ready for Sunday to come so I can go home. I get up and.move by myself but I love the support he gave.
Next time I do this for my breasts I'm going to bring a girlfriend.
I go see the doc tomorrow also. And another massage In the morning.
Oh yea as .y husband was leaving the hotelcalled

cont.

I hit submit took soon.
Any way as my husband was leaving the hotel called and said I owed extra money. I paid the extra person fee for the days he was here and I paid 7 days for WiFi. Ummm no so I started arguing with them and husband happened to be in the lobby and I guess got it squared away. I'm already pissed at this hotel for keeping my laundry all day when we paid the rush fee for 1 item.
I would have stayed in the bloody faja a extra day except they said it would be ready by nnoon!!!! So there's my vent for the day. Hopefully things go smoothly the rest of the week.

finally feeling a bit better!!

So yesterday was painful. From the time I woke up I just ached. I wasn't draining much and was very swollen in all my lipo spots. Brunhilda the massuse came and I only lasted 5-10 minutes. I rested more and then went and saw the doctor. She said yes I was swollen more probably from being out of the faja so long. They have it lined up with about 6 jumbo pads too. Scars and incision s are healing very good.
Last night I changed up how I slept. I rotated to each side after I woke up which was about every 2 hrs and I gotta tell you the swelling went down a lot and I drained so much!! Which is good. I lasted the full 30 minutes today on the massage and in actually numbing up!! I also forced myself to eat a real dinner last high of chicken and rice. I ate about 1/3 of it but I notice a huge difference. I'm moving and getting up much easier now. 4 days post op and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

Hello ladies!
I am back home with my family and I am feeling much better. I really missed these guys and the moral support is a must when recovering. I thought I would want to be alone and rest but it is nice having positive encouragement and someone helping you do stuff.

Since the last time I posted I basically had a roller coaster on my recovery days. One day I was able to take the massage the whole time, the next day I cried during the 5-10 minutes she was able to do on me because of the pain. The Lipo is what hurts in this whole process. I had no idea lipo makes you hurt and feel this way. Also bruises you up pretty bad everywhere you get it. I started swelling alot in my arms and hands, one arm was significantly more swollen then the other. I called the doctor and she said that was not normal and asked me some questions to figure out why, and decided it was probably from me sleeping on my sides. Even though I rotated I'm sure I slept on that side more then the other. Appetite still isn't the same which is probably a good thing considering I used to eat very hearty meals. Now I am full off of a few bites and just take it slow.

Plane ride home went pretty well. I used the wheel chair assists and girls you really SHOULD do this. Even if you feel you can walk and make it, don't try to be super woman. You may get some looks, but I just kept my head down and rolled with it. I skipped every line from bag check to security and boarding in the D.R. and when I got to the U.S. I went straight to the head of the line at Customs, which looking at it is a line of about 30 minutes to a hour waiting time at J.F.K. The lady pushing me was nice and we made small talk she took me straight to get my bag and out to wait for my husband. The whole process took about 15-20 minutes from me landing....Now, my husband is military and I was as well until last year and we normally skip the lines in the U.S. showing military I.D.'s but this went so smoothly and faster then normal for us even using the military card, and I doubt I would have been able to walk the whole way since my feet are so swollen now. I could not have predicted how swollen my lower body would get. I fly and travel a lot and have never swollen up like this. I can't even put my shoes on right now. I literally have tree trunks for legs and ankles right now. I am elevating my legs now and it is slowly going down. The plane was also very HOTTTT I asked twice for them to turn the a.c. on it felt like they had the heat on and I asked the girl sitting next to me and she agreed. I told them it was making me nauseous and they lowered the temp a but and brought me cold ice pack. Just be up front with your needs and you should be ok.

I also felt bad for the people near me for not showering in a week. No matter how hard you try to keep clean with baby wipes and washing your hair it just isn't the same with a dirty faja and week with no real bathing but the D.R. water is nonpotable and for your safety to not get an infection you have to wait it out. One of the first things I did when I got home was take a light shower which really consisted of me wetting my body down everywhere but the incision and lathering up dry and having my husband help wipe me down with a wash cloth. My son was also there looking in, curious to see what mommy's new body would be like.(he's 5) He has also been very helpful, getting me water and trying to make me feel comfortable, but he normally is that way anyway.

Continued...

Continued

AHHH I've just typed this up 3 times so here goes round 4 hopefully this part posts.

Ladies don't fool yourself into thinking you will have lipo and BBL and a TT and be back to your normal self in a week. I'm a week out and I am mobile and not in so much pain anymore and off the narcotics so I will be driving tomorrow but it all really depends on the person. Post op constipation is normal, I had a B.M on day 6 with laxatives and I'm regular again.

Also, don't have unrealistic expectation for your body. If you are 130 lbs and 5'2 you will probably have amazing results, but your body probably wasn't bad to begin with anyway. TT/Lipo is not for obese unhealthy people. I am not trying to be mean, just stating the facts of the matter.

Also, don't think just because you go to a foreign country there won't be restrictions on what can be done to your body. They still have regulations and guidelines to follow. I met a couple of girls in the waiting room, crying and upset because they did not like what the doctor told them could be done to their body. If you have saggy skin, lipo would not be beneficial because it will just make it even more saggy. If you are unhealthy and obese then you aren't really a good candidate for surgery either. These same girls went to CIPLA to get a second opinion. I don't know what happened with them but I do know Jose said he also took some girls to other doctors he doesn't work for and stayed with them and translated for them and comforted them and one girl was so ungrateful and didn't even pay him.
Do not take advantage of this kind man. He took my husband and me to all appointments, airport, pick up post op meds, food/water etc. It is not his job to hold your hand because you don't know the language or your unhappy with what the doctor has to say. Everyone's body is different, so just because the doc gave one girl a quote and can have stuff done doesn't mean the same can be done for the next.

These surgery's are going to hurt and take a toll on your body you need to prepare the best you can. Have a place to stay, don't get there the day of surgery and still don't know where you will be recovering at. If you are on a tight budget and can only afford the surgery and getting home, then maybe you should rethink your priorities and save some more money. Again, not trying to be mean but some of the things I saw with lack of planning were a little ridiculous to me and could have been avoided.

Hope this helps
Take care!!

Fat Feet but starting to Fluff!!

Today was a great day! I'm still moving slower then normal but I'm walking straight and besides my feet/legs still being pretty swollen and my body is still swollen, but my arms have gotten back to normal now, even a little smaller.

I walked alot today, having a sweet summer gig in between classes, I drive these little girls to their summer camps and drop off and pick up. Went without a hitch today. Driving was fine, a little stiff feeling but fine.

Also went to my post op massage here in the states. I met the lady for the first time today and went in hoping she would know what she was doing since I found her online and was one of the only people I called who knew what I was talking about with a lymphatic drain massage and I gotta tell you, she was wonderful! Such a soft touch and she did my legs and feet too to help get the fluid moving through them :-) I only have 3 more lined up but I may go into next week as well. My feet are already going down from yesterday but it is slowly going.

Also, I see a fluff back there with my booty! I will take a picture in a few days to show you what I mean. I have a side pic of my booty from day 1 and it was round but not what I was expecting, but I think with my swelling shifting around and going down in my back it's starting to really form. I also closed my faja all by myself today after my massage instead of squeezing into it, probably should get help squeezing into the 2nd row now but I'm liking how the faja is fitting now that it's not squishing the life out of me.

Well take care ladies and good luck on your journey!!

another tip.

A boppy pillow will be your best friend with the bbl. Especially if you get a TT or a ba on top of it. There is no way you will lay on your front. I prop mind up under my kneed curve open towards my back. Once I do that and my feet are propped with a pillow and back at a good angle I am able to rest for a good 5 hrs. Comfortably right now.

Good night dolls and future dolls :-)

Picture time!!

OK, I know you've been waiting but I wanted to wait until I was less swollen and I found my C !!!!! :-) LOL

I took off my tape from when I last saw DRA Baez, she took my drain out after 7 days and put fresh tape and gauze btw. It smells to me right now so I sprayed with bactine I got from Walmart and dabbed it a bit and I'm letting it air out. I'm also starting back in my vitamins. I couldnt take it much post op.Just got too nautious. I'm 10 days post op. Now. About to go wash my body now :-)

Day 12 Post op- Still swollen, but sexy showing

Hi Ladies!
So I am about to hit 2 weeks and I am starting to feel semi normal again :-)
The environment I am in with my family in healing has a lot to do with it. The hotel was nice but the hall didn't have a/c and I was afraid to sweat because of the no real shower thing. I washed off my arms and legs with antibacterial soap and water and washed my hair daily but the scars and spots of lipo Bruhilda cleaned the best she could with baby wipes and used ointments and creams on me.

I still get massages every other day. The lady is really gentle but she is getting my adema spots of my feet and legs. Man,when my right arm was swollen more then my left and I felt like Quasimoto/ The hunchback of Notre Dam' lol, I thought that would be the worse of my swelling, but my legs are still ginormis from their original state. I think they will be back to normal by day 14. My normal toes are coming back lol, but I still have cankles and fat calfs and thighs. She did lipo my inner thigh as well though.

So here is what all she did to me:
* Lipo 7.75 Liters fat total
-4 back (upper and lower)
-2.5 stomach
-1 armpits total/right breast (the right one was 2 cm. lower and bigger)
-.25 inner thigh
*Cut 4 lbs. skin of stomach for TT
*injected 1000 cc. each butt cheek and 400 cc. each hip for BBL

I am already liking my post body more. My shape is sexy and my booty hasn't been this round or my waist this flat and small in years!!!
I am about 70 % normal right now. I'm walking straight. My incision for my TT is healing nicely. I will probably go to medical next week and have them take out all of the little white sutures everywhere she injected on my butt upper, lower, middle, upper back and TT and new belly button.

I like the fact that I get paid to drive and drop off some kids to their activities and camps for the summer while I heal. It's starting to get chilly in the New England area so me wearing baggy long sleeve shirts and baggy yoga pants (because you can see the faja on my legs still) the kids havn't noticed much, they probably noticed my walk but I am finally starting to walk in less pain and the swelling is starting to go down. I could probably do a desk job right now too, but anything you do on your feet, waitress/stripper/ checkout girl, I couldn't do right now.

Getting my son ready for kindergarten and signed up with shots and eval ready to go the last couple of months was a good idea also. He was in pre-school for a while but with me paying and not having much time in school it just helped save money for him to be with me. He had been a big help in this healing process. I do babysitting and such as well and had to decline on some good money making things for this week because I didn't think I would be able to hold the baby from a BA. I probably could have done that one now but I'm not mad I passed on it.

Anyway, take care Dolls and Future Baez Dolls < 3 :-)

BA - Round 2

So, I have been doing alot of thinking as I heal and I really feel like in 6 months I will go down and do my breast augmentation. I asked her at one of my post op visits to schedule it, but I ended up not doing it that last day. I will probably email her next week and start the process for that. I am really comfortable with her as my doctor. I liked having my husband there and him translating. I knew with him I wouldn't get screwed over. Also, Jose Britto, the taxi driver was a nice guy, spoke english and my husband said was like a body guard when they went in stores lol. Maybe this time I'll take my son too and do like a New Years trip to the D.R. Probably stay a few days post op by myself again because school starts back for them on Jan. 2. I plan on working out these next few months. Tighten and tone everything she did with cardio and light 10-15 lb weight training. If my arms get tight enough I may have her do some lipo on them and my mid section some more again.....I know sounds addicting but I figure if I can get this body to about 168 and get it tight and toned that when I go for round 2 with the BA I could throw some lipo in to. Not 7 liters of it but close ;-) and in the other areas I couldn't have done this time because she said the skin will be saggy. I already started a high veggie and fruit and tofu smoothie type regamin before this. And also go to www.makemeheal.com and order and vita med pack for pre and post op care. I am excited for next summer when I can show this new body off. With workout and proper diet (and my round 2 ;-)) I think I will be in the best shape of my life! I would definitely say the surgery is worth it and the doctor I choose was the right one for me. With price differences and also the number one thing when choosing a doctor, CARE of DOC, and services she is 100% the right way to go. She won't steer you wrong, but she might turn down a few procedures to guarantee proper and good results on the most important one of your choice.

Hope this helps BBL and TT and BA Beauties

14 Days Post Op

Well girls I made it. 2 weeks out :-). I was finally able to get my incision wet. I have been bathing ever other day covering my wound with the silicone strip and cleaning it with bactine, also washing my faja while doing this.
I cleaned my incision with antibacterial bar soap I bought from Walmart, letting it dry with cool air with my hair dryer and then putting a silicone strip over it, which I clean with antibacterial soap as well and air dry it because it stinks to me lol. My scar is nice and low and very thin. I doubt I will have much of a scar after its all over. It will just blend with my remaining stretch marks, which are much fewer now and I am happy about that. I cover it with a gauze tape and a gauze ace wrap and then put an undershirt on and then the faja. I got it on the middle hook now too no problems. My back and upper thighs are still a little swollen but my figure is really starting to thin out.
My feet have finally gotten back to normal and I would say I am 85% normal.
I also got an email from Dra. Fragoso Baez and she told me to go at 21 days to get my stitches taken out, or do it myself with sterile scissors...ummm no I have free medical so I will be using it. Also, about setting up a date for my breasts....which I may also get some more fat taken out lol and tucked back in the booty. We shall see after 6 months. My arms and face have shrunk as well, I think because I didn't really eat for 3 days because I was so nauseaus from the anesthesia. Now that I can eat I am regular which is not usual for me. My husband says I'm finally having normal people poop lol. I've been eating healthy as well and still taking my post op vitamins. I put on a pre op dress and it is baggy all over and you can really see my shape and hips. I like!!!! Well BBL Beauties I will update with some pics in a few days. Take care.

Email From Dr. Baez I got last week for follow up care

Hello

I am glad to hear that keep on recovering well, you can take your stitches 21 days after surgery, i wont be woking at the end of this year, you can choose a date at the begining of 2014
· Recommendations after surgery

· You can bath 2 weeks after surgery. You should not rub the scar, you must use an antibacterial soap, the wound scar has to be dried using a clean towel (this towel would be used for this purpose and not on other parts of your body)
· You must use a healing cream to help get scar a smooth and better look. You can also use silicone strips to get a natural and less visible scar, using the silicone strips for two months will help avoid hypertrophic and hyperpigmented scar(Make me heal and other online shops that sell them).
· Healing creams can be used twice a day doing gentles circles.
· You must eat well and healthy to keep your results after surgery, work out also help to keep a nice silhouette. Exercise can be done a month after surgery (you can begin jogging or something like that) heavy exercise can be done 3 months after surgery.
· Once you get your wish weight you must keep it because gaining and losing weight can affect your breast surgery results after surgery. You must use a bra the first month after surgery then you can wear dresses without bra but not all day long.
· Compressive garment should be wear for a month at least but you can keep using it for more time to mold your body and reduce edema (three months is a good time if you desire to wear the faja for a longer time)
· Massages can be continued when you arrive to your country, massages help reduce edema.
· Post-surgery changes can occur till six months after surgery (reducing sizes, flatter abdomen and smaller waist)
· You can buy another compressive garment (a smaller one) ten to fifteen days after surgery or you can use the same tailoring and shrinking the one you have.
· The last stitch to heal is the one where the drain is placed if you see some liquid getting out from it you must stop bathing and wait till it gets dry and you should use an antibiotic cream.
· After surgery you are not able to raise your arms, carry heavy objects or drive in order to avoid the possibility of getting an opened stitch. You may do these thing three weeks after surgery. Two weeks after surgery you will feel much better and you can go to work and can use your hands but remember to be careful and not in a rush to do all things you used to. One step at a time is the key.

Kisses

pics

Here ya go ladies. I love my new body but I am also already looking forward to round 2 for the boobs and I think a lil bigger butt. We will see after I loose some more weight.
Take care ladies

7 Weeks Post -op

Sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks. Been super busy with school starting back and my son starting kindergarten.

Anyway, my progress in the past 5 weeks has been a gradual change. My body was so much more swollen then I thought. I went from 192 lbs the day beforec surgery, to 200 lbs the first couple of weeks after, now I am a steady 178 lbs!! My waist is very small and my huge hips have finally gone down too. It is evening out nicely.

I ended up taking out the couple of sutures myself. I am also still healing on my tumy tuck incision. The silicone strip needed to wait, I have been putting gauze on it for a couple of weeks and i noticed when I take the gauze off even if it's trying to scab over it sticks to it and peals it off and opened it back up. So for about 5 days now I have been cleaning it with peroxide, and then putting a layer of neosporin on. Then I put a layer of medical tape over the healing spots still and then put gauze over all of it. After that I put the compression garment back on. It has improved more in the past couple of days then in the whole 7 weeks. I am planning on posting some underwear pics soon.

My body is still healing. It still is uncomfortable too much, but I went to see Dave Chappelle in the Oddball comedy tour anyway lol. I still have tender spots on my back but I finally have feeling back in my butt now. Anyway, I'm ready to be working out but I want my incision to heal all the way.

Well take care ladies. I will try to update again and post some underwear shots.

Measurements

Natural Waist- 31 1/2
Lower Waist- 35 1/2
Upper Hip- 39
Lower Hip- 45

My butt measurements did not change much, but it actually did because I had a major fupa and no booty getting those before measurements. I went down a pant size and when I was in that size before it did not look this good with the tummy and no booty lol. I am loving my results!!! I feel so confident in clothes now with no belly or BACK rolls!!!! I havn't worn my faja in 2 days. I just finally feel ok without it on. I am planning on putting it on to sleep tonight. I want to do the whole 3 months in it but it feels good to be out and my dry skin to be healing up. The dry skin makes things so itchy!!! Anyway take care ladies

pictures

Here's a few undie pictures. I have the gauze on still because it is still tender and even though it's not wet anymore I still want to protect it. And my new belly button is soooo cute! The ones in a thong I have tape covering it.

few more pictures

7 months Post op

I've been MIA for a while, but life happens. I ended up postponing my breast aug. I'm still getting it done eventually but I wanted to heal more with my tummy tuck and BBL and work out. So I've been working out, and my booty has gotten so round! I've only really been walking at an incline or jogging a couple of laps. My booty used to go numb when I first started back working out. It still does but not as much and not as quickly. My scar is healing nicely. I use scar esthetiques and its breaking up the redness. I touch it and stuff but it's still tender if my pants or something pushes on it too hard/much. Here are some new pictures. I promise the one with the green background is not photo shopped, that was at Universal Studios taking a picture with Spiderman. I love my new body! Working out and toning up now, and eventually moe lipo and BOOBIES! :-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Fragoso Baez is a wonderful doctor and a beautiful lady who knows how to shape and sculpt a woman's body. You are in great hands and care with her and her overall experience with her, her husband, the driver, the facility, cleanliness, bedside manner, anesthesia and procedure and I am greatly satisfied with my results. Thank you Dra Baez < 3