Looking to Get BBL, TT, BR/BL, Lipo of Hips, Flanks, Bra Roll

I'm 45 yrs old. 5'6 currently 136 lbs. (goal 127) ...

I'm 45 yrs old. 5'6 currently 136 lbs. (goal 127) Married with 3 kids- 22,16,5. I was looking really good before my 3rd child. The pregnancy was incredibly hard. I couldn't keep the weight off after losing it. I think a combination of pre menopausal ( yippy skippy!) also, car accident, migraines. All didnt help.
Anyway, I wanted a TT after my second child. Just couldn't bring myself to " spend that much on myself" as a mom. You all know all about that! Lol. So, here I am turning 45 on 8/26/2013 and really want my body back. Because of the accident in 2012 I had to stop working out. I've managed to lately lose a bit.
I want to feel great again like I did when I met my husband and got remarried. We will be celebrating our 7 yr Anniversary 9/1/2013.
I really want to get back to a 34 C. I've been a 36 DD since I was pregnant this last time. All the usual "mom" complaints. Boobs, belly, butt. Lol.
Until seeing Duran and Yillys work in DR I never thought of I had any hope of having any "real" curves! Lol I've always been shaped more like a a 2x4.
So excited! I'm totally addicted to reading no learning from all you wonderful women!! Thank you for those have shared your before pictures so courageously. I too will! Eww. Lol.
I'm looking at 2014 sometime for surgery. I feel like its all I think about after really feeling like Duran can actually give me what I thought I could never have!!
Wow!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I so appreciate everyone's honesty and openness!

You ladies are wonderful for sharing your journeys! What a gift for all of us behind you. It's enlightening. Being able to read the good, bad and the ugly! How else would we learn about issues? Thank you!

I put up some wish pics. I've never imagined I could have curves! For the first time ever I am hopeful Duran can create them! It's so exciting to think about!

How long did it take her to contact you? Im still waiting for a quote ;(
I'm just guessing. No quote yet. :). I've read a lot of people contact her through her Fb page though and email. Good luck! :)
hey welcome!!!

Was your family supportive of ps in DR?

I haven't even mentioned that I want to go to DR for my sx to my dh. We have a friend that went to Mexico for a sx and almost died. Lifetime issues with her insides now! On the other hand. My sis and her family all went to Mexico for Dental and were fine. But , he did mention " no way I'd let you go down there by yourselves ". Since my sis went down with her girls w/o husband. Long drive from OR! Although, he will love the price difference! He's definitely on board for my BR because of neck and back pain. The rest.... Not as much. Lol. Bbl will be the toughest sell. Not too worried though. We girls know how to work our men. Don't we girls? Lol. I don't really have anyone to talk about this with. So glad I found RS and you wonderful girls!! Makes it so much more fun! How have you made people in your life comfortable about traveling to DR? Any ideas? Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Thanks for sharing!So thankful for RS!We ladies have a major thing in common.We can share our experience & opinions with each other n not feel alone,pressured,or judged on this adventure:)I'll be scheduling my date(hope for Feb)once I figure some things out.Can't remember if I told you Feb last time we communicated:)
So exciting!!!

Do you have support wanting to have sx?

Ladies
Does your significant other support you wanting your surgeries? If not, why? How do you plan to convince them it's the right decision for you?
It's hard as a mom to justify spending thousands on ourselves. I almost got a TT years ago after my middle child was born. I couldn't justify it. :(. I'm so ready now! I want to feel confident and hot!! Like I used to when I met my husband 7 yrs ago! Lol. I feel like I've lost my "mojo". I miss feeling that confidence. Anyone relate? I've been a stay at home mom for the past 5 1/2 yrs. My son starts Kindergarten in a few weeks. I hope to get out of the house and into a routine with exercising and getting out of my depression "funk". I do better with a schedule. :). Anyone relate? I was so excited to go back to school in 2012 and was planning on working during his kindergarten hours. Well, someone pulled in front in front of me and I've had chronic pain ever since. Had to quit school and am still trying to get an answer of why my pain continues. Until then I can't return to finish school. ( it's been depressing). It's nice to have something positive to focus on!! Thanks so much RS and all the wonderful women on here!!!! Love to all!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Miss my "hotness" and confidence! I want it back!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Miss the confidence I had back then. I'm gettin it back!! ;)

Havent heard from you for a while.....how are you doing? Any progress with dh?
Good luck on ur journey
good luck on your journey LOOVED your wish pics. May I use them? not on realself, but to copy and take to duran! thats the booty I want!!!

I sent my request for a quote! Future Duran Doll!

Yay. I sent an email and a pm on Fb to Dra Duran. I'm so excited. I can't wait. Also, told my husband that I had found my doc. Told him she was in DR. He laughed. Thought I was kidding. Lol. Anyway, I showed him some pictures. He didnt want to talk about it anymore after a few details about how I was hoping someone would come with me. I told him he couldn't go. He doesn't do well with anything remotely uncomfortable with hospitals or any human blood lol. A fierce hunter but nothing human lol. I told him my body will look pretty wrecked at first. I said I would have drains and he nearly lost his lunch lol. I was thinking I'd fly my oldest daughter with me but I'm rethinking. Not sure. It might freak her out too much.
Anxiously awaiting my quote while seriously stalking everyone's updates.
Thank you so much all the beautiful women who share their befores, during and after truthfully and honestly. I want to hear all. We are all different and have diff experiences. We can all make our own choices given the info we have at the time. It's a huge blessing to have people willing to honestly share. :). Hugs to all!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Wow! Got my quote from Duran!!

Yay!! I pad with her on Fb. I had sent her a request with pictures. TT , lipo sculpture for tiny waist, bbl, BR/lift
135lbs 5'6.
It was short and sweet. I didn't get a lot of info. Just a price. $6300. I might get BR covered by ins locally so price w/o BR is $4500. S excited!! Now to figure out $ and date. :). I'm adding some more wish pics. I know some of the breast pics have implants.

I know what you mean about dh. No way was I going to take mine. When I had my 2nd child in the hospital my doc let me stay in for 5 days because of c-sec and I sent my husband home. Men complain too much about their own stuff. You need someone to take care of you. I flew my bf down with me. She only stayed for 4 days past the surgery date. But I was fine on my own afterwards. It just gets lonely and depressing though. But she couldn't take any more time off from work. Even though I am 4 weeks past surgery my dh doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He said that I am obsessed about it. I told him I am still healing. I totally suggest you start saving cash now for extras that you will need to buy...garments, alterations, massages when you get home, etc. I had no idea about all of the extra stuff I would need to buy AFTER the surgery when I got home. So of course dh sees me buying more stuff on credit card and is giving me a hard time about it. I told him I didn't know I would need all of this extra stuff. I seriously didn't.
Yes, I agree. My dh will definitely not be traveling with me. Lol. I told him today I'd be there for 10-14 days. He was like "What"? I said you don't want me here before then!! He thought about it a second and was a bit quieter lol.
Hey girlie,happy to see you got your quote!Was wondering where ya went:)Nice wish pics.

I played with the surgery app! Fun

It looks kinda strange but I was trying to imagine myself with the curves I want. I can't stop looking at the picture!! Fun!!

Your going to look great!! Glad ur doing this for yourself....
Thanks Mamaq! Very kind! :)
That app is so cool isn't it?I got it last night but have yet to play with it today!lol You're going to have that confidence back!It's coming girl!

More wish pics!

Can't stop! Lol.

Hubby is doing better w/ The idea of DR surgery

Hello my lovely RS sistahs!
Hope this finds all happy, healthy and enjoying their day. :). I've been throwing little tidbits of info out to him. He keeps joking (kinda) that I'm going to get kidnapped and be on "I shouldn't be alive" shows. I've also been trying to think of who to bring with me. I originally was going to bring my 22 yr old daughter. I think it might be too hard for her to see me looking like I was hit by a truck . Lol. So, I'm not sure. Who are you all bringing? Part off me wants to go alone. I've been so dependent on my husband for the last 7 years. I feel like I've lost a lot of my "self". With fighting depression ( im on meds that help a lot), severe and every week sometimes migraine, ,having weight on me after my the birth of my son, a car accident (that left me in pain everyday since and after a year of doing almost every kind of treatment the Drs, Neurologists, neurosurgeons, ortho, hand specialists and every test imaginable no one still can tell me what exactly is the reason for my continuous pain in my arms, wrists and hands. Very frustrating!! So between living with pain everyday and feeling kinda useless as a stay at home mom. It hurts to wipe off a table. Crazy huh?
I'm a makeup artist trained by MAC. I love it!! At the time of my accident I was in school for my Aesthetics license. My plan was to work p/t when my son started f/t kindergarten this year. I had to stop school after the accident and have too much time on my hands now. I miss working. But with my wrist and hand pain. I can't do much. I sound like a whiner. I know things could always be worse and I try and stay positive. It's hard to eat good and workout when I'm in so much pain. It like its a filter and it affects everything. I'm over it! Going to keep trying. :). Not giving up!

My husband wasn't super supportive, felt I didn't need it.. I got his blessing, but I did it for me. He was more scared than I was. Once I was ok and healing he was really happy. he likes my new BB.. You are a strong lady. I can't imgaine being in pain every day. That's a lot to go through and hopefully through this process you will find yourself, joy and passions again.
Thank you so much Mamaq! I really appreciate the compassion. :) I'm glad he came on board for you. :). Are you happy with your results? Good experience? Thanks again for your comments! Xo
Glad to here he's handling it better!Probably makes you feel a bit better?Sounds like maybe he'll come around more & more as time passes..I hope you get your wishes fulfilled!.Duran is so awesome!

I keep finding amazing butt pics! Lol.

Do you think these are at all possible? I don't want a shelf or big hips. I want a nice round butt with "cupping" ? From what I read that's that roundness at the crease? Hope I'm saying that right. Even when I was younger and in wonderful shape my butt was always on the flatter side. Roundness does not run in this terribly "white" lineage lol. I am not blessed to have any brown blood running through me. So unfortunately, this pastey white girl has flatness instead of roundness in her genes and jeans lol. Duran help a flat butted sister out! Lol

I love your rs name..congratulations on becoming a Duran doll hope you are feeling better
Perfectionist_Newme. I haven't had RS yet. :) hoping for in the next year.
Hey hun, just checking in on ya;) How's it going?

My RS is awesome! Hoping for something like this!

Wanting no back fat and nice "s" curve on lower back to buttocks.

Even when I contemplate sx in the states because of a slight fear of going out of country, I find out about something in the US! I was researching Salama today. He's the closest one I've seen so far to Durans curves in the US. Then I saw the burns on girls pictures on here. I read that in FL plastic surgeons aren't even required to carry malpractice insurance? What??? Why would you not carry that?? So even in the US we would have no recourse?? Seriously disturbing! I really have not found anyone's consistent work that I like as much as Dra Durans anywhere! I really would like someone I know to travel with me. Unfortunately, my big tough hunter husband is extremely squeamish with people blood unlike animal blood lol. He'd never make it through my recovery lol.
Still hoping to book mine for early 2015!
I finally booked mine for July 9th! Yay Duran Dolls!!

It's looking like 2015

Tick tock!

Researching Ortega, Fisher and others currently.
Good luck Hun ... Our dates is just around the corner .
Haven't actually made a date yet. Just guessed. Had to pick a date for my review. Hoping it will be around March!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon