Yily Doll Pics BBL/TT August 2013 Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

This is my first post and I have been stalking the...

This is my first post and I have been stalking the site like most for over a year. A little about me I'm latina, 5'1 and 160lbs. I have decided to go with Yily and I am very excited to finally go through with the procedure. I have a little donk but not enough as far as I'm concerned and I want the sculpturing done by the magical hands of Dra Yily. In 2 weeks I will be a transformed doll and I can't wait to get the surgery and recovery over with and start off my new life with a new image. I appreciate all the posts and stories shared by the ladies on RS, they have helped me tremendously. Lots of love to all my dollz and future dollz. Anyone who will be down in DR between Aug 1- Aug 11 let me know.
im going aug 12-22....praying but excited
Hey lady @ladiva, I will b there from tha 1 to tha 6th of Aug, do u kno where u will stay? I'm fling from Canada.
Hi mama....I will be there from 5-15 Aug....best wishes to us all....

Bloodwork

Today I got my bloodwork and my hemoglobin level is 13.2 yay! I was worried that it would be too low and that it would be a problem but luckily it's all good. I have a sx buddy Bootybacfinally and we are getting ready for our trip. Good luck to all the other future dollz and have a safe journey and happy healing. Muahhh
Good luck! I'll be there August 26-Sept.13! :-) Soo ready to get this over with.
Great hemoglobin levels! Wish you the best of luck!
Questionn: should the rest of the vitamins be stopped when taking vitamedica? Or can we take them all together?

Packing

Getting ready for my trip and packing all the clothes and items i will need is crazy. Not sure if it will all fit... lol. it's starting to get really real. I am excited and a little nervous but more so ready to take this step and begin my new life post-op. Thank you to all the beautiful ladies that have wished me well and I wish my dollz and future dollz nothing but the best.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Hey doll phone got wiped txt me on whatsapp wen u get a chance!
Upload your before! good luck!

Airport

I am in the airport waiting for my flight. It is starting to hit me now. I am still calm, cool and collective but my tummy is dancing inside me lol. I would like to thank and send out lots of love to all the beautiful ladies that have wished me well and a speedy recovery. I need your prayers! I will continue to update and put up the pre op pics when I get a chance. Love ya dollz.
Hun my prayers are with you and you will be fine they are very nice there at Cipla and Yily is very sweat at well you will be fine. Best wishes
Best wishes and prayers are sent you way......

Surgery day

My buddy and I woke up at 5am and got read to go to CIPLA. We didn't sleep much but we are here. I've done my tests and just waiting for the bloodwork to come back. Excited and nervous. Not looking forward to the pain or the drain (ewwww) but all in the name of booty... I mean beauty. LOL. Think of me and have me in your prayers! I will update post surgery take care dollz.
@LaDiva just checking on u 2 make sure u ok…
Luv I would have u on my prayers..... Everything is going 2 b ok God first

Post op 3 days

Ok. Here I go I went in to surgery with 13.1 but afterwards needed a blood transfusion because it dropped too low. I didn't get dizzy or anything but I felt super weak and not too good. Ok I will be straight up with everyone if you are a cry baby or sensitive to pain don't do it. It is no joke and you have to be a tough ass bitch to handle it. Sleeping is hell, waking up every couple of hours. Feeling super stiff and uncomfortable. I will have my first massage today thank God, my legs are super swollen and mad annoying. I am moving around better but my back is all sore and the brusing is really ugly. I will get my roomie to take pics later and show you guys. I will update soon. I have my check up on Wed.
U can do it!!! Stay positive and push through...saying a little prayer and sending good vibes your way sweetie! !!!!!!!
Praying for you mama
I will be praying for u. Get ur rest

Last week post op 3 - 10 days

Ok so I am back home! I will be honest and say that the first 3 - 4 days post op are the worst. You feel handicapped and require assistance to get dressed, putting on the faja, washing your back, putting socks on... and so on. But the great thing is that everyday that passes you start to feel better and better. You lose your appetite but I would force myself to eat as you are taking meds and need something in your tummy. Walking around is good, I walk slowly but I'm moving around with more ease each day. I am still swollen but everyday I feel better. I am posting a pic. 6 days post op. You can see the brusing on the arms but it's less than before. I appreciate all the prayers and I needed each and every one of them. I thank all my beautiful ladies for the great vibes and messages that have been sent my way. Wishing all my ladies going through it a speedy recovery and all dollz keep it up that the body wasn't easy to come by and we can't let our sacrifice can't go to waste. Love ya'll.
I'm happy that u back in the states & feeling better :*

Faja pic

Thanks 4 update n heads up u look great :) happy healing :) ill be getting arm lipo at cipla (dr Durán).. I know it's still super early but from a 1-10 how much of a significant diff do u c in your arm circumference?

Pics

Hey girl hope ur healing well! Miss u lots! U look awesome girly!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Good luck with everything!

New pics 3 months post op

4 months and feeling good

After my surgery I lost another 10 pounds but I have gained 5 of those back which is good. I still feel minor swelling in the abdomen area but that's normal after a tummy tuck. I feel good and I'm healthy. I've added some pics as well. Thank you to all my dollz and future dollz for all the love and well wishes and wishing everyone all the best. Muah!

pic

How did you sleep with a bbl and a tt?
You look awesome, did yily give you compression sleeves since she did your arms? If so how long did you have to wear those?
I wore them for 3 months. They are a Lil uncomfortable but so is living in the compression garment and you end up getting used to it

new pics