BBL Dra Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Everybody:I am new to RS, I've been on RS for...

Hey Everybody:

I am new to RS, I've been on RS for quite sometime, checking out people reviews on Dra.Yily BBL and BA. I know BBL is what I want, and will get. I'm considering BBL & BA at the same time. However I do Not need BA, it's more of a Want.

I am 23 years old with two children and another one on the way: 7 weeks to go :)
I plan on getting the SX in late December 2013 or early January 2014 (6-7 months after birth). I am 5'2" and I was 120lbs at first trimester of pregnancy. Before having children I was always a size 1 and now I wear a size 3 or 4. I don't have my exact measurements at this moment but I normally wear a 34C or 32/34 D Bra from Victoria's Secret.
Yes, the bra size sounds great, but without the special "Very Sexy "Push Up bra, my boobs isn't so sexy. Lol it's pretty much saggy. I breast fed my two children, and I'm going to try and breast feed my newborn this summer. Therefore, my boobs will definitely need some work done to look good again :)

I'd have to say pregnancy changed my body. I used to have ass, and now it disappeared on me. Depending on the angle of the picture, I can pose and make it seems like I have ass, however in reality; it's just a long back to me :( So this year after Christmas or after new years I plan on going to DR and get some work done by Dra.Yily!

For those who have BBL and BA done at the same time, I would really appreciate if you guys can share a little bit of your experience. I'm very nervous, and anxious at the same time.

I ready to deliver this baby and take some pre-op photos and measurements so I can get a quote. Do keep in mind, it runs in my family. We get back to our normal size fast after birth. My mom has 6 kids and this woman is still a size 1 and sometimes 2. My sis has 1 baby and she's a size 0 &1. I have 2 kids and I wear a 2 & 4.. I am very petite. 5'2" tall, 120lbs. I remember my hip was a 37 or 39. So when I get the SX I really want to focus on my waist and butt. I'm not worried about hips at all, and I really don't want it any larger bc I'm afraid my shortness might turn me into the stubby/oumpa-loumpa type>no bueno.

Well, that's it for now folks.
Thanks for viewing my blog.

Hey elibelle27! so, youre going out to DR in January, but its not going to be with Yily? what are you getting done? ... I am for sure I am going with Yily, her results are amazing and I'm done shopping for doctors lol. All i can do is focus on should i get my BA and BBL at the same time. I know BBL is a for sure. I'm a little worried about recovery. I am going to stay in DR for 12 days at RH. I am not going alone, thats for sure. I will be going out there with one of my classmate, who is getting a BBL also.
Hey jm0mmy! I originally wanted my breasts done, implants but going for the bbl and Lipo on my abdomen and back.I dont want too much done so I can heal faster since iam taking my 2yr old with me.Im worried about recovery also..I will be staying for 4 weeks or so.I have family out there so thats a big help for mine and my daughters care.Did Yily quote you yet?
oh wow, i was going to say i wouldnt bring my child with me, but since your fam is out there, then that should work out fine. no, i have not send her any photos therefore i wont be getting a quote. i am going to send her photos on monday evening and hopefully the price isnt jacked up since i am sending her a photo of me while i'm pregnant. (even though i am pregnant, i'm still small) If not id probably send her photos of me prior to pregnancy. I really want to get BA done with her, just because its silicone, and so far a few of her patients that got BBL and BA their quote was around $4300 to $4700.. which that is nothing compared to the states .. silicone BA starts off at 5,000 minimun.. and thats depending on which dr, so i am definitely leaning towards both procedures done at the same time :)

So, I just sent Dr.Yily my photos today, hopefully...

So, I just sent Dr.Yily my photos today, hopefully I get a response by next week.. Fingers & toes are crossed ;D i hope its a bomb quote i can't resist =) lol but i will change the amount above this page as soon as i hear from her. Wish me luck !

Hey Welcome Aboard.. I'm going on June 6th., Have you gotten a response from Yily? Check Out: TaylorMadeDR... Yily gurl... She will remove pics today.
Yes, finally got a reply from Yily this morning after i called their office... I had a feeling they wouldnt reply back bc of my email, it looks like a random fake email address lol. But she quoted me $4,300 for BBL, BA, BL... I didint ask for the BL but i guess after viewing my pics she probably suggest i get it done. But overall i am pleased with the quote. I just request for my sx date> December 5th..
Awesome! Im still waiting on mine I sent her my info today hopefully she'll get to me soon.

So, I got my quote for $4,300 for BBL and BA and...

So, I got my quote for $4,300 for BBL and BA and BL.. then when I replied back with a few questions. The first thing Yily wrote was; that there was an error on my quote. She is quoting the 4300 w/o the lift.. With the lift its going to be $4,700. I told her I don't think I need a lift, nor do I want it because she said it will leave me a "J" or "L" scar. Hmm anyways, I got my SX date confirmed and now I just have to send her the deposit with a minimum of $200.. I will do that by the end of this week. Also, my birthday is in 3 days and mother's day in 4 days.. So, I told my husband what I really wanted.. and he bought it for me =) my plane ticket to DR yayyyy Happy Birthday to Me lol ... So this is official, I'm going to DR! I got my plane ticket. My date are set, would be official once I send the deposit but its confirmed through email for now ;) .. Hotel, RH.. hmm I've been searching around. I will book that as soon as I see a good deal. I did saw one the other day but I F***ed up.. I thought it was too cheap, something fishy, so I didn't book it. and when I research the hotel, I found out it was ranked at 8/10.. so boy I was pissed.. I went on the next morning it went up $45/ night smh. That was my fault. so since I noticed it fluctuating back and forth I'm just going to keep an eye on the price =) that's it for now folks. Good luck to those who just left to DR for their SX.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I will be flying out to DR on Dec 4th. I was just...

I will be flying out to DR on Dec 4th. I was just curious who else is going to DR for SX in December?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

No i haven't deposit yet. but i sure hope my bank...

no i haven't deposit yet. but i sure hope my bank is cooperative since its a military banking lol.. i will let u know how it goes once i deposit it.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! I just got me an awesome...

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!
I just got me an awesome deal with the hotel. I just want to share. I'm staying at this Aparthotel in DR for 10 nights and this is including my transportation from airport to hotel from hotel to CIPLA from CIPLA to hotel from hotel to Airport.. All for $400 flat including tax and fees.. the only I would have to pay extra is when I go for a follow up.. but he said he can all the taxi their company works with and its only 200$ Pesos one way.. (41 pesos = $1 USD) ... Also, he recommend exchanging the currency elsewhere besides the Airport. He said you will not get 41 pesos for $1 @ the airport .. if you exchange it in DR at the mall you're better off that way :) ... oh yeah and he only recommend to change $20 USD worth of pesos.. its more than enough for taxi and food. If you need more info about this hotel feel free to message me or whatever's easy for you. Oh and to lock in the stay is $100 deposit through Paypal

Oh wait thats del sol hotel! I spoke with them and i think they can get me a deal like that but i dont think they going to include taxi fares. They told me that taxi fares are seperate i pay that to the guy theyhave nothing to do wit payment
Hey what hotel is that? ! Im getting my lipo done with yily. Whos cipla? Im interested i want to do it! This hotel was charging me 45$ a night that sounds better
google tropical island aparthotel.. santo domingo Dominican republic .. you will find it.. the contact person is Donald.

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy Mother's Day !

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So, Last night (Sunday) I got an email from Yily,...

So, Last night (Sunday) I got an email from Yily, unexpectedly.. She clarified the quote(s) and everything went well. I was getting upset because the quote wasn't making any sense.. first was 4300 then 4700 with or without breast lift.. but anyways we got all of that situated. I transferred money from my account to hers last night and it went through this morning.. I bought the plane ticket and I have already arrange a place/nurse/care in DR.. So far, everything is good. I started my shopping list on AMAZON, everything is pretty much in the cart, I just didn't pay for it. My question is .. is it ever too early to buy and pack all of this?! My Departure date is not until December 4th. So basically, I have roughly 7 months.. Should I wait on the buying list.. Money is tight right now. I only send her the minimum of $200 first.. I want to see if it goes through doing ACH Transfer from my bank, if not, I can always go to Chase and deposit it into her account.. Also, I'm not stopping at 200, once its confirmed she receives it, every other week or so I will continue to send her money, so when I get to DR I don't have to carry so much cash on me. Well, that's it for now. :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Flight: Check Recovery House Stay: Check Deposit...

Flight: Check
Recovery House Stay: Check
Deposit Yily: Check
& I'd say countdown Begins.. But NOT lol.. its a long way from now lol..
December 2013 ...
This will be my X-Mas wishlist: New Me! & a Speedy Recovery: Amen :)
Soooo Excited! Oh and of course my new bundle of joy will be arriving in less than 4 weeks.. Baby #3 and probably the last baby on my list lol.. although I do want a total of 4 kids. But idk now.. Babies are EXPENSIVE!! and non-refundable ahahah

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Compression socks.. you can get them off of...

compression socks.. you can get them off of walmart.com for $8.98 for 2 pairs, but they are not thigh high.. they have those too, its like less than $8.. I guess you can search them under compression socks or anti-embolism stocking.

So exciting! It could be sooner since you'd be considered full term at 37 weeks! Lol I have 9 more weeks to go but maybe sooner! =)
11 weeks here lol
yeah my OB said its possible I can give birth anytime if I don't stay on bed rest. my due date is june 30th but im having a C-section that's why.. my surgery date is 06/13.. exactly 1 month from today.. will this be your 4th baby or third?

OK. So def I am going to get BBL and BA, no lifts....

OK. So def I am going to get BBL and BA, no lifts. Please Help me with my shopping list.. Also I have a few questions of why do we buy em. Like many ppl post to buy Maxi Pads to stuff it in the garment.. then why do we need the lipo foam? Also, Neosporin and bacitracin.. I never did use bacitracin, so I bought Neosporin and hopefully it serves the purpose. Bio Oil.. hmm never used it.. what's that for? Oh yeah and Depends> grown folks diaper.. someone had it on their list for drainage NOT FOR Peeing.. if I do need it, about how many is enough or recommended? Disposable chux.. would 18ct be enough? I also heard some ppl put it in their garment also, to avoid burns? idk, please help me out here.
****Thank you everyone for your input, its greatly appreciated :) *****
What I bought so far:
-Diurex water pills
-Disposable Chux
-Compression Thigh high stocking/sock
-Boppy Pillow

Debating if I should buy the lipo foam or just a lot of maxi-pads, idk. Also debating if I need the SQUEEM..>? waist clincher.

Duran did Yily's BUTT

STFU already about that! Its freakin annoying! If you DID Not get that Out of either from one of their mouth, STOP spreading FALSE statement. STOP playing the childish "Telephone" game. They're both talented FEMALE plastic surgeons. Both have nice butts, Does NOT make them each other's client. From all we know, her momma could of gave her that booty. " I got it from my momma".

Lmao !!! I love the last post .
I will be in DR on Dec 2nd..sx on 3rd..maybe see u there
Oh okay.. So have you decide who's going to be your dr?

25% off ends 5/27

Ladies! If you're looking to get some discounts and free shipping on your garment, sleeves, post op bra, squeem, etc check out classic shape wear website.. There's no minimum purchase to get free shipping. Their current promo is 25% off the entire purchase and I believe the promo code is MEM2013.. This is one of the biggest discount I've seen so far and free shipping :) ... The promo code is valid until 5/27. That's all I wanted to share. Enjoy

5 days & a wake up

Finally, its almost that time to deliver my baby boy ;) after that I can actually count down til the day I get my sx.. still debating if I should or shouldn't breast feed since I am getting BBL and BA done at the same time. I am very excited to meet my baby boy and I know time will fly. I am pretty much packed with my meds, wipes, etc. I just need to grab last minute items such as vitamedica surgery kit and wife beaters.. also I finally got a confirmation that they received my deposit. that was stressing me out because they couldn't confirm it since may 1 and they finally confirmed it last week smh. I will continue to make deposits.. I want to carry the least amount of cash as possible.

Can you provide your nurse info? I am wanting to stay at a hotel also and just hire a private nurse. Thankx and hope you and baby are well

5 months to go

gave birth 3 weeks ago...
5 months left in the states and i'll be on the other side.
excited and scared at the same time

Congrats on the baby!!! My Sx date is 12/6 with Dr. Diaz so I'm counting down with u!
thanks =)! how long will you be staying in DR? I will be there from 12/5-12/16
congrats love!

Prescriptions

Yayyy I finally got my OB to write off prescriptions that Yily had listed.. I got almost everything except for Heparin, which is understandable why he didn't prescribe me those. So most likely I will be purchasing those in DR local pharmacy. I talked to a plastic surgeon here in the states and he recommend I get the Arnica Montana pills instead of the Arnica Cream, he said its more effective. A friend of mine had recently got lipo done and I had gave her my Arnica cream and she rarely uses it bc its too painful for her to take of the garment and apply in 3x's a day.. so she went and bough herself the pills.. and I think i'm going to do that also. well that's all for now August is around the corner, and when it does hit August I then would have 4 more months to go =D yeeeeeeeee !! EXCITED and ANXIOUS to the max

good luck! i want to go in November or December also im waiting for her to reply to me
12/5-12/12 I don't think I need to stay longer than a week honestly...

sorry for not replying to PMs

I apologize to those who have PM me and I didn't reply back... I couldn't reply back for some reasons and then later on I couldn't log in.. I finally reset my password and now i'm good to go. well I have a lil less than 4 months and i'll be on the other side =) .. my baby is healthy and strong.. he will be 2 months old tomorrow =D

Not sure if you know but Yily is pregnant and I didn't think she was doing surgeries in December anymore. I would check with her to be sure!
omg! no I was not aware! Nooooooo!! =/ how did you know about this? I will contact their office tomorrow..
Congratulations on your bundle of joy! Now u got extra for yily to work with. Lols. I'm waiting for confirmation of my dates so I can make the deposits and such.

Rescheduled my surgery date bc Yily will be on maternity leave

Hey RS Fam.. I am happy for Yily that she's expecting but darn, it messes up everything I had already arranged and paid for.. Its alright though, I managed to rescheduled my flights and my surgery date.. Now i'm left with RH to update n reschedule. So I will be going November 2013 instead of December. So let the count down begin :) also i'm rushing to come up with the remaining balance and hurry to deposit into Yily's chase account before I take off to Dominican.

Who's scheduled with Yily for November 2013

I'm just curious how many ladies on RS are confirmed and is scheduled for SX sometime in November.. I'm a lil nervous the simple fact I changed my entire plan just so I can get my SX before she goes on maternity leave.. So help me out here. I don't want to me the girl who's going to be scheduled for SX on a super booked day. I am scheduled for SX 11/11/13 Monday. Thanks ladies!

I'm scheduled 11/5 but with dr Duran . Think you'll be fine sis ;) I think she stops her operations last week nov due 2 pregnancy
thank you :) .. yeah her last day of work is nov 18th 2013.. which is also a Monday and she returns the end of January 2014

officially confirmed

let the count down begin :D!! Yayy I just got the email confirmation.. im scheduled for sx on Monday 11/11/2013 :)!! super happy. 57 more days yayyyy

Hello I'm with Duran on the Nov.12th but I will be at the office the day before so we might run into eachother. Time is flying by!
Yay so happy 4 u! U in there boo!

38 more days!

Ahhhh! Its getting closer! I am super excited! I just received my Vitamedica Sugery program kit.. Once I'm down to 30 days I will start taking those pre meds Yily had listed for me on the email. The vitamedica kit is for 14 days prior to sx and 14 days post sx. who's going to yily in November? if its just me, i'm fine with that lol.. the less the better I guess =]

yes indeed! time is flying!! :) did you buy and packed all of your stuff yet? @hersheypooh

November is around the corner

I'll be in Dominican in 23 days and Sx in 24 days. Super nervous, got most of my supplies, just haven't pack yet. Anyways, I will start my Vitamedica Surgery Kit on October 28 which is 2 weeks prior to Sx. Anyways, I was planning on deposit the remaining balance into Yily's account however on someone's blog they mentioned she closed her Chase account.. Does anyone knows if this is true or not? I don't want to deposit into a closed account what not.

correction**

in Dominican in 22 days and Sx in 23 days

Yes I've bought majority of my things...waiting on my boards and foam to come in. Everything is still in bags. I'll back when my other stuff arrives. I'm toooo ready!

21 Days Pre Op photos

I am at 21 days pre op and I currently weight 136 lbs. I'm not trying to gain or loose any weight, I hope I have enough body fat :)

the rest of the shots

wish pic

All i want...

is a big booty and tiny waist. I know I want 500 cc silicone for my BA.. I want big boobs with a matching ass ahahah .. i'm not too concern about the 500cc to the breast, I don't think that's too big or anything because I have lots of breast tissues so I believe its going to look pretty nice ;) racks on racks on racks. ahhhh I am so ready! the days are flying by but I want it to hurry up some more. I don't know if I should continue updating my profile. I don't even think people look at my reviews.. We'll see. I will not update anymore review until I am 1 week post-op. And if everything is the same I might just delete this review account. Thanks anyways

My sx with Dra. Yily is on Nov 18 - her last day working. There's one more realself person scheduled that day that I was able to find. Which RH are you staying at? I sent my RH the entire amount instead of just the deposit because I don't like carrying cash either. I'm so excited. If I had the extra 2 grand, I'd get my implants exchanged for bigger ones but I don't so I'm sticking with what I got. Good luck on everything :)
Thanks Love.. I called Yily office today and Yira is back! =) she speaks and understands English.. I am glad she's back from her vacation. I asked about Yily's account and she confirmed the Chase account is closed, there's no other account at the moment. So she told me basically I have to carry cash for the remaining balance.. I am pretty terrify about the amount of cash I have to carry. I'm going to do a little research on the bank out there and hopefully they have a credit union out there or any type of U.S bank such as bank of America, chase, which ever i'm familiar with. I'll be staying at Yasmin, I found her on Airbnb.. Also I confirmed with Yira, i'll be the 1st patient for my Sx date. Theres a total of 3 girls on my date which I am glad. Good luck on your journey hun.. I might see you there I wil be ther 11/10- 11/21
Chica! My sx is on Nov 11 with Yily also! And yes, Samira her assistant told me her acct is closed and we have to bring cash. I hate that we have to carry all that money. Makes me nervous.

Yira is Back!! Yayy

I called yily's office this afternoon and Yira answered the phone. I was so glad to hear her voice. I was told she no longer works there, and when I asked her she said no, she was on vacation. But anyways everything is going smooth. I will be the first patient on my surgery date - confirmed :] ... there's a total on 3 ladies on my Sx date. ahhh I am so excited! Yira answered all of my questions. 1. Chase account is CLOSED. 2. No other account at the moment therefore i have to bring cash with me to pay the balance 3. No eating after 10pm the night before surgery 4. come to the office 7am for blood work, don't come at 6am, bc they are scheduled to do work for patients from the previous day surgery. 5. I confirmed again with my quote, and don't flip flop on me 6. I confirmed my previous deposit and how much my remaining balance was. Damn! I am Ready for this Transformation! Super excited and happy!

Your day is almost here!!!! Lots of luck to you. Yay :)
Good Luck hunti..I pray your journey goes well!! I will be a Yily dal Nov 5th Muah xoxo
thank you love.. good luck to you also. I look forward to see your updates! have a safe trip!

My time is around the corner

wow! I am excited! anyways I want to do one quick update ...
I am 23 years old
Currently 5' 2" short :) 136 lbs (4 months after baby #3)
Post op measurements:
35 chest 30 waist 38 hips (no waist, my body has no shape)
Procedures:
compression socks & stocking
maternity pads
adult wipes
tank tops
ace wrap for BA just incase
XL panties (3)
slippers
Tomorrow I will do my last minute shopping.. snacks and remedies
I know I want to buy some Gatorade, ensure, Benadryl, and saltine pretzels

Please feel free to comment below if you think i'm forgetting the important things that I should buy.. I know I didn't mention much clothing, but yes, its in there dresses/ sweats/ leggings/ t shirts/ hygiene products..

Thanks in advanced.. Shout out to krissylee21 !! I love her results! her boobs is one of my wish pic :)

hey girl ! good luck with everything youre only a couple days away !
Heyyy lady we are a week away!!!

Blood results

yayyy just got my results today from the lab and I am at 13.5 :) readyyyyyy! I board tomorrow night from cali, then coonect in jfk, then arrive sunday morning :) ahhhh I can't believe it,, pinch me lol jk

good luck girl!!! it's abt that time..have a safe trip

At the airport

Waiting to board. For once I am early for my flight lol.. I think a lil too early. I got here 3 hours prior. But anyways ahhhhhhhhh I am super excited. Ttyl

Hey it's our time now...I'm right behind you!
It sure is lol. I board my final flight in now.. See ya soon
Good luck hun

Final flight

Just landed in JFK and now boarding to the final destination :)

It just got real

Everythanggggg Spanish and Spanglish. Lol I somewhat understand it and can speak a lil enough to get by. Lol touch down in SDQ in 5 hours :)

Hope all goes well, I will keep you in my prayers. I'm looking forward to following ur journey....I too am kinda tiny, I'm 4'11" and now weigh 121 lbs, I have gained 13 lbs in the last 3 months. I'd really love to see ur b4 n after pics, My sx date with Yily is Feb 25. Anyways, stay positive and may the Lord be with u through ur journey!!
Thank you :) I will upload the post op, and when I get back home then imma dig for those pre op pix
prayers going up...cant wait to see your transformation ! :)

Finally made it

:) this country reminds me of Jamaica.. White sands beautiful blue water .. Anyways I will update tomorrow when I go in for SX.. If I have the energy todo so

We made it!

Wide awake... It's 3 in the morning

Well I guess I went to bed a lil early, 10-11 pm and now I'm up... Wish i can get another 3 hours bc I need to leave at 6:45 to CIPLA. Today is The Day :D I guess I'm excited that's why I can't go back to bed

Good luck today !!!
YAYYYY! Congrats in advance doll! Can't wait to see you! Will be the at 730/8 am this morning..
I remember the feeling , prayer would help alot to get you some sleep . I wish you a safe surgery

When they say everyone recovery is different

That is the TRUTH! Omg I want to scream. My bbl doesn't hurt but my breast augmentation does! Almost unbearable. I'm having a really hard time breathing. I feel suffocated but don't get me wrong I'm loving my results. Yily was good to me. The nurses at cipla no bueno! If only I can cuss them out and understand what im sayin . Anyways as far my wish pix I kno for a fact BA was Accomplished! Bbl uhh idk I can't tell n plus she said I didn't have much fat at all :/ I got full back n abdomen lipo but wasn't enough to reach my dream booty. Majority was loose skin. Anyways I haven't taken any pix. I can barely lift or hold my iPad. My armpit are sore anything along the breast area are painful. I will try to update more. I'm officially 1 day post op

Can't wait to see pics !! Happy healing :)
Congrats , I wish you a safe and happy recovery
Congrats you made it safe

Appt with Yily in 5 hours

I'm having a hard time with my BA. It hurts really bad, so Yasmin called Yily and Yily wants to see me today at 10am. I hope it's nothing big and it's normal bc of after sx. Today will be 3 days post op for me. Still haven't take any booty pix. I hope once it fluff out I have some booty. As if right now in my opinion it's small, almost pre op size. I know for a fact I have curves. Well ttyl imma try to get some sleep.

Feel better honey!!
Thanks hun
Hope u feel better soon, u said u mostly had lose skin not fat, did she recommend a tt? Or did the lipo tighten your skin some? I'm going to Yily in march

Appt status & massage

My appointment went well today. She explained I will be in pain roughly about a month bc of the size of the implant and it's location ( under the muscle) ... I was approved today to start my massage. However my masseuse is booked up so she'll start tomorrow and I'm fine with that at 4 day post op and my 2nd appt with Yily will be Tuesday to take off my drain :/

Post op pic

In this pic I'm in a size small fajas.. 1st hook.. I'm swollen nd padded up.. Today I'm 3 day post op, sorry no pic.. I'm on the 2nd hook still swollen n padded up.

Hope your recovery is going well. You look good already in the pic U posted. Can't wait for more pics
I hope you're starting to feel better. I'm so eager to look at pics of your bbl...btw how many cc's did you get trasfered to your butt? I'm also 5'2 and after mm in march I'm 136lbs and worry that if I go to DR next yr for a bbl I won't have enough fat for a tiny waist, big hips, and a big a$$. Happy healing and thanks for sharing your story. Feel free to look up my profile.
As far as how many cc to the butt idk, I didn't ask. I will on this upcoming appt. you might want to gain at least 20 lbs for the sx if u want a big ass. Also to get that tiny waist Yily might suggest a TT. You should be fine as far as gaining weight by march, thanksgiving and may other holidays dinners are coming around.. Good luck hun

Hello December

in 10 days I will be 1 month post op. I can def say I'm still struggling with my recovery. I walk like a robot. I slouch a lot because of my heavy breast. My right boob is healing nicely, as for my left side its much more swollen then the right. I still have a hard time getting dress and breath. I sleep at a 45 degree because of my BA. I haven't taken any pictures yet. I can def say I noticed my butt has fluff out a little compared to the 1st week in DR. I was so disappointed bc it looked flat to me. I am debating if I should cut 2 circles in my fajas for my booty to come out. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hey lady I was thinking of u!!!! I'm glad ur recovery is coming along well. I had to cut the bottom part of my faja. Now I barely wear my faja. Lol. I just wear two shapewear tops. I'm so over it.
lol.. im so over it too. im tired of taking it off n putting em back on lol... but anyways is there any benefits to it .. cutting the faja bottom? do u see a difference
The orig hole in the faja was making my butt look funny. I cut the bottom to widen the hole and it made my butt look better where it was orig swollen from trying to squeeze out the small faja hole. I felt like the wider hole took more pressure off my butt BUT it made the part under my cheek feel like it was cutting in the back of my thighs :( so I traded ass pain for thigh pain. Make sure they didn't use stitches on u. They used them kn me n didn't even tell me smh. Now skin grew over them and the dr could only trim what was sticking out but the rest are still inside of me. FML. Make sure u keep in touch with me!!

Almost 1 month post op

Based on my experience I still say recovery is a pain !! I can't wait until my swelling and tenderness goes away. My breast still hurts, I went to see my PCP and she checked it out and she said no infections. Although my hemp has dropped tremendously and she wants me to get a blood transfusion. Haven't done it yet, I'm back at poppin irons pills.

Correction

Hemo**

Sorry youre going through a tough time. Hope you get to feel better soon. Happy healing
Happy healing boo!!! I pray all is well with u ;)

1 month 2 days post op

I am now a size XS faja :)

Gorgeous
Hey Luv! U look great :-) Any new pix???
O..M..G..... U look soooo curvy!!! How r u feeling now about ur body? Girl, u look really good!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon