OMG!!! My Time is Fast Approaching: BBL with Dr Yily DR - Dominican Republic, DO

This will be my second BBL. The first one was...

This will be my second BBL. The first one was definitely the right thing to do and improvement on my figure in general - but it was a little too subtle for me and he didnt take enough fat from my waist :( so I still dont have the waist to hip ratio I desire. My current measurements are 36-30-40 height 5'2" weight 130 pounds. I chose Dr Yily because of the waist size she achieves and I like her butt and hip shapes, which to me is more closer to the idealic brazilian physique than most doctors achieve. I really am more focused on fat transfer to the hips and upper butt area, as I have quite a bit of fullness considering my height in the lower butt area but my hips are still too small imo...I have to gain 155 pounds and Im hoping to achieve a 36-27-42 in my second BBL. My worse fear is having a rediculous butt size that looks out of proportion with my height and frame, with zero hips. Im hoping she can just improve my overall shape to give me a real hour glass figure because my current waist is too wide to show off any major curves. My procedure is scheduled for November 15 and I am going through laborious weight gain once again to get the final shape I have been working so hard for the last 2 years!! weight gain is depressing - but it will hopefully all be worth it once this is all over.... :) :( :-/

Recovery Houses in DR - 2 different Virginias????

Hey Ladies

Me and My Sx Buddy are trying to stay in the same RH in DR but we are having sx with different doctors. I am having sx with Yily and my sx buddy with Dra Robles. Dra Robles RH is included in my friend's overall sx cost, and we want to be in the same RH so I need to book with her. Robles uses Virginia's RH, and Yily also uses a Virginia (Dominga & Virginia) but we are trying to find out if they are the same RH??? Both RH and Dr's give us very little information to go by :(....I have Dominga & Viriginia's info as Ambar Marina 6
Calle 9
(opposite Avenida Espana)
Santo Domingo Est
But it looks like there is ANOTHER Virginia that Robles surgery uses in Los Prados??? Calle Proyecto #1, Residencial Gala. Los Prados, Santo Domingo . We are so confused and dont want to end up in 2 different RH's after surgery. Can anyone confirm if they have been to Virginias with Robles??? and if this is different from Dominga and Viriginia that Yily uses??? Thanks!!! confused :(

Just over a month now til my SX with Yily....The weight gain is really starting to take a toll on me :(

so ladies, Im so determined to get the butt size and hip size I want this time round that I am trying to give Yily as much fat as I can, and its been soooo tough gaining weight. Im not naturally a great weight gainer, and I dont have a big appetite, so Ive had to force feed myself and I feel sick, bloated and have no energy - my body is like wahh???? its not happy with me throwing all this food down it, so Im just praying for strength to make it up to 150 pounds by the time I fly. I started out 120 pounds and in the last 2 months gained 20 pounds, so just 10 pounds to go!!!!! its been an uphill struggle cos Im usually so active and full of energy and life - I havent worked out since July@!!!! - I just want this over and done with seriously..."depressed, sick and fat"

Be wary of DR's competition putting out fake reviews

I wanted to reassure all the genuine ladies out there who have carefully selected & researched their DR's - always go for the overall viewpoint!. As in if the reviews seem to be fairly great across the board, then thats what you should be aiming for. Be wary that there are competition DR's who will put out fake reviews of their competition to steal their clients...I came across a few fake profiles of accounts saying really bad things about Dr Yily, and when I researched those profiles, they were obviously not genuine...(fairly obvious lol) Exercise your own intuition and judgement ladies, pray on it, and go with whoever you feel in your heart is the best choice :)

Fajates!!!!!

Did any of you Yily Dolls get your fajates before you went to the DR? I want to buy a spare before I go out there and I know Yily is very specific about the fajate size and type. I heard she squeezes your butt in them XS's fajates LOL ...does anyone have a link to one online, that Dr Yily uses????

Preop & Wish Pics :D

Hey Dolls, Im not a big fan of postin up pics tbh cos I dont wanna set my expectations too high :(...I know its important to be realistic about this sx - however I am still totally positive & excited about the outcome, and am visualizing these simulated wish pics into existence LOL :) pls dont be upset dolls if I decide not to post post ops straight away its really is important to give the body a few months to properly shrink down - Im not a newbie to this so I know how the body needs time to get into a good final shape several months later. ..but ok! sharing my preops and wish pics :) - IF I get anywhere close to my wish pics I will be a happy lady for sure :D

Surgery Ready!!!

Ok so weight gain has been an uphill struggle ladies, Ive had to force feed myself and almost felt like vomitting on occasion smh but I have finally reached my goal of 150 pounds Yayy Me!! Ive never been this fat in my life - the pre op pics I posted are a little before my final weight gain (140 roughly) so Im a little fatter now ...I have belly rolls ewww but its all good :) I rub my belly rolls knowing they are going to be my booty haha lol BELLY FAT BE GONE!!! .....Got my hemo results last week and I am 13.2 !!!! Yayyy Me!! Im READYYYYY!!!!!!! :) Doc gave me 80 Tylenol 3 pain meds so Im ready for pain, torture bruises swelling blood fluid sickness - you name it! bring it on!!!! Im ready to go to battle haha lol .....cant believe its a week away!!! Flying out to DR on 13th - Next week!!! ahhhhhhhh
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have been dealing with Dra Yilys office since July and have never had a problem with communication or their helpfulness. Sometimes its a little delayed, shes busy but most of the time I get a good response. Yily even sent me a personal email herself to reassure me she would be performing my surgery (inspite of rumours stating otherwise) I also talk to her on Whatsapp for quick urgent questions & I get replies. Girls - you're good with her :)- she's got a huge reputation to uphold...Looking forward to getting Yilified ;)

Congratulations! You look great. Hope you are doing well, happy healing.
Update plz How are you?
How'd it go?? Best of wishes to you
Hey girl are u in DR yet
Hoping to hear from you soon!!!! I know Dra. Yily is doing the damn thing on you!!!
sending prayers your way! Have a safe trip :)
Are you all ready??? Less than 2 weeks away for you!! Did you decide where you'll be staying??
awww you remembered me doll!!!! thanks :) Im so crap at updating my profile LOL been running around tryna get ready!!!! eeeeeekkkkkkk time is fast approaching!!!!!! :D I will be staying at Domingas when I arrive but trying to move in with my travel buddy at her RH once I get there! Hers is Virginias RH (Dr Robles RH) ...either way Im set!!! :)
LOL!! of course I did :) and you posted pics!!! Yayyyyyyy! I know you're beyond excited :) the days are counting down fast now.... Good job in the weight gain ;)
Awww Thaaaaankks My Favourite BBL Sister :) @CallMeDushi youre a sweetheart :D Yesssss....Im excited for both of us!!!!! LOL Next Week Its About to GET REAL!!!!! LOL
Just an FYI.... I read a blog on this site that mentioned it's not the amount of food you eat that's important in gaining weight for a BBL, it's the amount of calories. So find out what you can consume that has the highest amount of calories. I'm at about 145 and I want to chunk up too before my sx. I'm thinking of doing it with ensure.
lol thanks huney! I figured....girl, I have been eating the most disgustingly high calorie filled food you can imagine!!! LOL (full fat milk, butter, cream, fried chicken, fries, fried food, cake...basically it dont get much fattier than this LOL) Im good tho....Im gaining pretty rapidly now, but Im more concerned about the latest Yily stuff thats bin goin on! Anyhow Yily dont hook me up with that signature waist and hips Ill be P**SED!!! I feel so bad for that other girl that didnt even get a touch on her waist...its not funny to mess with ppl's hopes like that :( I hope that girl gets her dream waist eventually!!
Lol! I'm not having much luck gaining more weight (I'm hoping I'll be at 150 or close to it) but I need to step it up if that's going to happen. I only nervous tonight after I read that post. But I had to remind myself shes only at one day postoperative. How does she even know it's not swelling? I'm going to have faith that Dra. Yily will hook me the f┬ąck up! :)
Yes doll!!! @CallMeDushi :) Me too!! I was just thinkin...Yily is sooo good at what she does that she has a hell of a lot of haters out there & competition tryna go after her....I just posted up about some fake profiles who put some bad press out about her, ....its a bit far fetched some of those reviews! I do believe that some ppl have problems with communication sometimes cos she is so busy and in demand, but in general her results are pretty good - as far as the other ppl operating on you, I think she has surgeon assistants working with her and ppl just wake up at the wrong time :( she juggles alot...my bff said that she worked right up to her last days of pregnancy so its pretty normal for pregnant women to work late in pregnancy. I believe we are some of her last patients, I think shes going off for maternity leave a week or 2 after us. I try not to believe everything I read and just pray on it....I chose her because she has the exact results Im looking for, so as long as I am clear with her about what I want and she is clear with me that it will be her that is operating, Im positive shes going to give that signature waist, and Im not going to worry about it too much :) I just pray for that lady, that her swelling goes down and she is happy with her final results. I know if you dont say to Yily I want a rediculously small waist or I want a huge butt/hips she will just do whatever...so Im gonna tell her EXACTLY what I want!!! LOL also, worth bearing in mind, that some ppl;s body frames will only allow them to go so small in the waist - heres something you can test on yourself - whatever fat you can pinch on your waistline, thats what Yily is gonna go in and suck out LOL ...so if you cant pinch very much fat, she can only go so small....they dont always tell you that though. but anyway gorgeous - go with your heart and your gut instinct - Im rootin for ya!!! :)
also heres another tip doll, if you wanna get up to 150 pounds - have you tried the GOMAD diet? If youre like me and youre fed up stuffing your face, try drinking a gallon of whole milk a day...you can gain 25 pounds in one month doing that...its easier than stuffing your face, and has 150g of fat. ...try it and see how you get on! thats what Im doing and it helps alot! ;) (oh and put a tablespoon of flax oil on your cerial - its really healthy fat and great for skin, hair and nails - my skin is glowing on it :D))
lol!!!! no, no typo. 4 boys, 4 girls. ages 12-35. But Im always mistaken for being siblings with my kids, which to me is a total blessing. :) lol!!!!!
Wow, and I balking at 3. We have two girls, I'm just fine with. Would like a boy but the odds are not in my favor, so unless we r doing gender selection around $10,000 he is out of luck and even more so after I get the body of my dreams. My mother and I look like siblings, she's 45. She looks younger the older she gets, either that or I look older, lol.
lol!!!! yeah, I have some people tell my son, he's 35, that he looks older than me! lol!! but I just thank God, that I am healthy, blessed with an abundant life and Im healthy enough to get this done. I will follow your journey and wish you well. I will post when it is all said and done. That's when I'll know that, that Before body no longer exists!!! lol
Hmp...I thinking nasty thought about him :/. Even more reason to get urself together! Of course for urself and what he can't have.
Amen to that!!! We still live in the same town, and I see him from time to time with his "new girl and her kids" riding around with him, so I cant wait until the day comes when Im sporting a duran dunk and figure and get to prance somwhere, where he can see me! lol!!!!
Ewwww, didn't even have the decency to move at least two towns over. $@&
I think your but needs to be a little bigger because some of it will go down I am 5'2" I am 148lbs I and 38-28-42 - I would like to be 38-26-45
Hey love - yeah this is very true! well Im just gonna gain 155 pounds and let Yily do her magic - I trust she will do a great job! :) I have slim legs so I dont want it to look odd with a big donk and little legs LOL so Im tryna go careful with the butt size - bigger hips would look better on someone with my frame. even with my current hipsize 40 - I would be so happy if my waist was 26" and not 30" - makes such a HUGE difference! lol
oh it definitely will and please don't take what I said as discouraging - I meant it positively. I have just been reading that about 25% of the fat will redeposit in other spots so they say to go a little bigger and then let it die down lol - you didn't mention how old you were or if you had children. I think most of us wish we had an issue gaining weight lol - losing is just as hard if not harder. I am fortunate in one aspect because my shape is very feminine but - I want to be tight - no roll when I sit in my jeans LOL - this is why I have chosen to go to DR because I want all that fat sucked out lol - I did lipo about 11 years ago here in the US and I swear they leave enough fat for you to keep going back - I don't care what anyone says you do not get the results in the US that you get oversease period. Whether it be colombia, DR, Mexico or Costa Rica where I hear they say is amazing as well. Besides most of the doctors that do the barbie shape in the US tend to be latin doctors - latin men love curves lol - Dr. Salama (who in my opinion does the best in the country) is great but he is expensive and as another member said the same worries you have here are the worries you have in any other country. My only issue here is that for your waistline no where (IMO) offers the results that Colombia and DR do. and since Colombia is just too far lol - I am making my trip to DR.
Hi hourglass38, you are so right!!! At first I thought I was either looking at all the pics that were done by docs in the US, as, not very talented, and then I thought I just picked the wrongs one to look at, cuz even when they do tummy tucks with lipo there always seemed to be some fat left, and no shape to the tummy tucks. However, I found out by being on RS, that I guess, the laws in America, says that you can only remove so much fat, at least at one given time, whereas, in those countries abroad, they can suck fat for days, (lol!!) so to speak! I know that's why Im going over there: to get as much fat sucked out as possible, to get a shape with my tummy tuck and get the boo-taay of my dreams!! LOL!!!!! Have a great day and I will follow your journey. And by the way, Im going with Duran. I am a bigger size woman and from her pics and reviews she seems to do a better job with the plus size gals!(IMO) But Yily is also a dynamo. Actually I was told about her before I knew about any of the other drs! but then I heard about Duran....and I was HOOKED. Good luck with your decision.