25 years old , no kids. Born && Raised in FL. Ive...

25 years old , no kids. Born && Raised in FL. Ive been wanting to have a BBL with lipo to my abdomen, upper and lower back, inner thighs and arms for so long and that time is finally here. I've come across so many amazing doctors but I decided to go with Dr.Duran because she has the best results. I want an overall better shape && I'm hoping Dr.Duran can achieve my goals. *8-15-14* Duran doll ????
good luck with getting a qoute
I already got my quote a few months ago $3,900 . I know a lot off ppl have a hard time getting in contact with dr.duran but surprisingly she responded to me the next day after I sent her an email. I heard Sunday is the best day to reach her and that's what I did.
I leave on 8/13 surgery is on 8/15

21 days left till DR

Flight booked && now I'm starting to get things packed ! Super excited!
Good luck, I will be looking for your update on your experience. I go for my bbl in October 2014.
Thanks , I'll keep you posted =)
Good luck!!! I'm waiting for my quote now. I have a friend in the Dr. And she is going to cipla to ask about my quote!

Hemoglobin Levels!!

So I got my hemoglobin levels back from my PCP on 06/13/2014 and it was a 13.5!!! && that’s before I started taking any vitamins or supplements. I started taking my vitamins per Dr. Duran’s request as of 07/01/2014. I’m currently taking Iron 65MG, Vitamin C 500MG, B12 500MCG && Folic Acid 400MCG. I take one of each per day. I want to get my hemoglobin level to a 15 or 16 because I want to get as much fat removed as possible and a big bubble booty!!

Losing Weight 13.2 pounds left to go!!

So I’ve been trying losing weight before my surgery date approaches and let me tell you it’s not easy. All these girls are complaining about how it’s hard to gain weight little do they know losing weight is much harder. I would love to switch places with them any day. So I started this journey on 03/31/2014 && I started at 195.8 which is the heaviest Ive ever been in my life and as of today I currently weight 178.2, my goal is to get to 165 by my surgery date. I have lost a total of 17.6 pounds!! I have 13.2 pounds left to go. I’ve just been eating healthy and lots of cardio either I run 4-5 miles or I do Insanity by Shawn T. This hard work is paying off. = )

Pre op measurements && Pre op pictures

Bust - 41 1/2
Waist - 36 1/2
Hips - 43 1/2

Wish Pics!!

I have ton of wish pics ????????????????????????????

Pre op Vitamins & Supplements

Just started my Make Me Heal Pre Op Vitamins & Supplements Kit today !!!
14 day supply
Hey girl ill keep you in my prayers and hopefully these next 2 weeks will be a breeze! I know Duran will do her thang!! lol she always does, im scheduled for august 7th,! Eek lol cant wait
Good Luck with everything and thank you !! I can't wait to see your pictures !!

Recovery House

I will be staying at recovery armonia from 8/16 - 8/25. I'm so glad to have my boyfriend joining me on this trip. Confirmed my stay with Mayra. Double Room $75 per night for me && $60 per night for my BF.
Heyy im leaving august 16! Maybe i will get to see you! Btw what info do you have for real recovery? Cause i know theres alot going around about 2 of them, one claiming to be 'real' . Im not sure.. Ive been in contact with realrecoveryhouse@hotmail.com, the condo.
Oh okay cool maybe we will run into each other . I'm staying at recovery Armonia . Mayra is the lady in charge she is really sweet. You have to go to the website and book your reservation and there is a 100 deposit. You will pay the remainder amount once you get there in cash. Email Address - reservations@realrecoveryarmonia.com Website - www.realrecoveryarmonia.co Owner - Mayra Checo, I would recommend emailing her first . That email you have is a scam they were pretending to be the real recovery Armonia , I found out from jasmine she works for bella vita consultants

No more losing weight

So I have decided to stop losing weight , I'm concerned that I won't have enough fat for what I want to achieve. My currently weight 174 pounds and 33% body fat. I don't look big even though I weight that much. I want to be very curvy and have as much fat injected into my butt that Dr. Duran can give me. So now I'm just going to focus on maintaining my current weight.

9 days left until DR!!

I can't believe it's almost time for me to leave for DR I'm so excited !!
Thank u!
I'm following you! God bless you love :))

6 Days left till DR

So I have 6 days left until I leave for Dominican Republic to become a Duran Doll!! I'm surprise I'm not nerves yet but I'm sure I will once they hand me that blue pill and it's game time . Honestly I'm just really excited and ready to get this over..
And the countdown begins!!!
Good luck with your surgery today!! Keep me posted

Gertitol!!!

So I started taking my geritol today 1tbsp per day after my breakfast. It was highly recommended by other duran dolls who wanted to get there iron level up. I want my hemoglobin levels to be 14-16 so DR.Duran can remove as much fat as possible.
Hey Ladies sx in August, I am so excited for you. You are going to be beautiful. My sx date is Sept 11th. I will be following you. I will keep you in my prayer for a strong recovery. Just be patient with the pain and soreness it won't last forever.
Thanks Hun ; good luck to you as Well !
Hey girl i feel great.. Resting now ready to leave cipla! Take that geritol twice a day! Trust me. One after breakfast and one after lunch or dinner. U wont regret. I went thru 3 bottles lol.. Goodluck!!

Quick Update !! 3 days till DR

Hey ladies , just a quick update. So I have 5 days till surgery day including today and 3 days until I leave for DR. The crazy thing is that I'm still not nerves yet probably won't be until I get in that accent operating room I keep hearing about from other Duran dolls. I'm super excited and ready to get this over with. 5 days pre op and I will start taking my arnica tablets and also drinking 2 cups of pineapple juice per day. I'm almost finish with my pre op vitamins and supplements that I got from makemeheal.com. See you on the other side = )
Hey girl im so exited for you! Everythin will go fine, your doing everything youre so suppose to do its great ur not nervous! Dont wanna get your blood pressure up! I bet you cant wait to get this over with!! Lol prayers going up you girl!!
I'm excited for you!!!

I'm in DR!! ; Surgery Tomorrow

I made it to DR around 12:30am , it was rough at first staying in a hotel in the middle of nowhere . I do not recommend staying in a hotel unless it's a big name hotel like Hilton or embassy suites. I was honestly scared to go to sleep. Anywho I had my Labwork at 7am everything went good and I will be back at dr.duran office tomorrow at 6:30am for surgery I'm so excited. Honestly I was more scared about the plane ride . Yeah I'm 25 and never been on a plane lol so I was freaking out. I'm glad I made it safe here. I'm currently at recovery armonia. All the other girls here are really nice and have shared there experience with me. This language barrier is so real. I don't know any Spanish. Overall I'm glad to be !! See you on the other side = )
:D we're with you girl. Best of luck to you. God bless

I'm a duran doll!!

So I got to Dr.Duran office around 7:30am , I had my consultation and she marked me up . I didn't show wish pics I just kinda explained to her what I wanted for my body type. Im so exited not nerves at all . The majority of the girls I met here that already had there surgery says it feels like you went to the gym and went hard that day and I know how that feels so it made me feel a lot better. They gave me the blue pill at 830 and around 9 they wheeled me out , I met the anaesthesiologist they gave me some drugs and I was out. They brought me to my room around 1:00 pm and my bf was waiting in the room for me . I was so drugged up everything was blurry including him lol . I didn't have to get a blood infusion and I'm so grateful for that . My hemo level was a 13.4 DR standards and a 14.4 in US standards I was happy . Now I'm just laying down watching tv hoping they bring me food soon because I am so hungry . I started my arnica tablets 5 days pre op and ate a bunch of fresh pineapples that I got from publix. I also took gertiol 1tsbp per day 8days pre op. I highly recommend talking all of it. Plus your vitamins and you will be to go . I feel great no pain we'll at least until these pain meds run out lol and I have no bruising . Tomorrow Duran will look at me to determine if I can be released and go back to recovery house . They will also put me into my garment and provide me with my meds. If you have any questions feel free to ask . TTYL dolls = )
I hope you are doing well. I love that your review is strange to the point. I'm torn between recovery houses. Post a review once you feel better.
I like the one I'm at recovery Armonia , DR. Duran recommend it

1 day post op!

So I'm officially a duran doll and I'm super exited. My body on the other had is really sore . DR duran said the more fat she removes the weaker you will feel and I agree 100% . Once a feel better I will start posting some pictures = )

Pics

Pictures !
The pics didn't post love
hope all is well and healing good. what exactly for the vitamins did you take besides the arnica and the iron supplement geritol? cant wait to see pics. Any info is greatly appreciated thank you.
It took vitamin b-12, C , iron , and folic acid

Pic

looking good! ty for the geritol and pineapple tip, think i'll try them when my turn comes around. Happy healing!
You look great. What recovery house are you staying at? When do you leave?
Recovery Armonia and I leave in August 25th

Massages !!

So I've had 2 massages since my surgery late Friday and OMFG they hurt like hell, on a scale 1-10 it's definelty a 10. I found out some of the girls at the recovery house with me have been poppin pain pills 30 minutes prior to them getting there massages while I was on no pain meds at the time my massages we're given to me. I was so pissed because I've cryed through both of my massages and they are just laying there all calm. So now moving foward I will defenilty take my pain meds before my massage. I will keep you posted on how that worked out for me . Later dolls !
Flat tummy. That's a good look. Happy healing
Thanks for the heads up

9 days post op!!

= ) feeling a lot better
Happy Healings Doll. Looking good.
Your curves are looking great already. Can't wait to see your progress!

12 days post op

I love being a duran doll
Wow......you look amazing!!! I hope I get a date soon.
She got u super flat!

Before && After Pics

Pics
NICE!
Thanks
You look great! how many ccs did you have put in?

3 weeks && 4 days post op

Stage 3 faja , this shit is tight ass hell but I need it due to the inflammation in my stomach and back. So far so good . The massages are hell but I do my best to get through them. I love being a duran doll ????
You look amazing!!! I love your results
Thanks hun
did you get inner thigh lipo?

What's a waist = )

Before surgery waist - 36
3 weeks post op waist - 29
you look great what garment is that stage 3
Simply amazing

1 month post op

Hey ForeverTatii! that shape is gorg! Where'd you purchase your stage 3 from?
I got it from the place where I get my massages
Where did you get your massages?who did them?&how much for your faja. Drop her details pls. Thanks

More pics

1 month post op
amazing results! you look great
You look great I must say..... Oh p.s I'm a handle bag lover. I love you bag toooo
Amazing results. Did you always wear the butt covered fajas/garments?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon