A LITTLE BIT OF MY JOURNEY

I'm new and I am trying to reach out to Dr Duran...

I'm new and I am trying to reach out to Dr Duran to schedule a sx date for April of next year. I have 6 children and now that I am never having another child, it is time to do something about my badly shaped body. I need hips and butt. Hopefully she will get back to me soon because I am ready to get this show on the road!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you so much doll. I just want to get everything in order so that I can count down the months.

Stomach before

Before
Welcome abord Hun! I am a fellow soon to be Duran doll and I'm wishing well on your journey & to let you know that this forum has so much important info so don't hesitate to ask. While ur waiting for your quote get your deposit $250 eready so when she responds you can get on her schedule bc it fills up fast. Good Luck!
Thank you. She said my deposit is 500 but she didn't send her bank info yet
God himself must have told Dr. Duran "The Great" to send me a quote cuz (praise the Lord!!!) I just got it. Happy journey sis ;-)

I have my quote. Now I am trying to get her banking info so I can send her the deposit. I'm waiting on an email. Maybe I will receive that email after the holidays. I am now looking for tickets for my mom and I. So far the tickets are kind of high. Does anyone know where I can get plane tickets for a reasonable price? Thanks Dolls

My stay

Can anyone tell me where I should stay for my recovery? I would like to spend at least 2 days at a recovery house and then stay the rest of the days at a nice hotel. My mom will be with me to help me so I don't need to stay at a recovery house for the remainder of my stay. Thanks

Pain pills

I see a lot of ladies posting that we should take our own pain meds with us. I read the list of meds from Duran that I would need to purchase while there but I didn't see pain meds. Does she prescribe pain meds? or how's that working out
I think someone gave me a fraudulent email
How do you contact duran
Duranhilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com

No real quote. I guesd

I believe someone gave me a fraudulent email to contact dr duran. So I guess I didn't really get a quote from her
I received a legit email and quote from yily. I might just go with her if I don't hear back from duran.
I sent you a pm and an email.Read pm 1st to understand pics.Yily is great too but patience is a virtue.Hopefully you don't base decision solely on that as docs who are very responsive have had problems in other areas.Either way praying you get exactly what you want hun ;-)
I got it thanks. I'm still waiting for Duran's quote though. Im so frustrated

Elizabeth

Just got off the phone with Elizabeth. She said she would be emailing me the bank info today. Fingers crossed people!!!!!
You go girl...Martin voice. Told ya I was 'gon pray on it.Doin a Mr. Brown shoouut for ya.
Thank you dear. I will be calling back later if I don't get my email though
I hear dat

Got Deposit info But need help

Has anyone sent their deposit to Duran? Do I just take the money to my bank and give them her info? Help pls
Hey boo I'm glad you called to verify so you got your quote Yay!!! Just call or go into ur bank & let them know that you need to do a international wire transfer from ur account to an account in the DR. And they should take care of t for you- also was the deposit $250 or $500?
Thanks dear. $250.00
Ur so welcome & good, I'm glad I was right- you're officially on your Journey now, Good Luck!

DOES ANYONE KNOW DURANS WHATS APP NUMBER

Can someone pls give durans whats app number

SUPER PISSED!!!!!!!!

So I messaged Dr Duran on facebook. Mind you, I was told a bogus quote from the duranhilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com which is a bogus account but when I got the quote I called the office to get Duran's bank info to send a deposit. I sent the deposit and Dr Duran facebook messaged me and told me that she doesn't accept deposits until she has everything ready. I put my pics in my Facebook messages and everything. But I still didn't get a quote!!!!!! I'm at a complete loss right now........

NOT SURE NOW

I'm not even sure if Duran will give me a quote. Can anyone vouch for Yilys paypal account? I recieved a quote from her and she emailed me a a quote and invoice for deposit. I really wanted duran now I'm just disappointed!!!! smh
Im confused now, Thats the email that I've been getting all my msgs from , well without the duran in front. Make sure its hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com without the word "Duran" in it
Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com is the correct email. Someone tried to scam people with the duranhilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com That is a bogus account
Thats what I thought, and what I meant. Ive been emailing hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com / So how has it gone for you so far did you get you deposit situation settled?

THE RUN AROUND

So I keep calling the office for a quote early this morning. I was told to call back in 10 min. I called back in 10 min and no one answered. Three hours later I get someone on the phone but of course Duran is in surgery. Elizabeth tells me to wait a few hours for a quote because she gave the dr my info. It's almost 4pm and guess what. Still no quote. I was told to call back tomorrow. WTF is really going on?
I used hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com it worked for me when I got my quote for $4000 back in october
Someone is trying so hard to sabotage her work.....i emailed that email as well and no answer. I managed to get hold of her on facebook. I contacted her several time with no success just when i was about to give up she messaged me on fb...keep trying you will get a quote. Fingers crossed sis

CONTRERAS

Trying to find info on Contreras. I have heard good things. Already have a quote.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO WENT TO CONTRERAS?

I would like to see more before and after pics from contreras please!!!!!

SO DURAN WILL NOT REFUND MY DEPOSIT

Let me start from the beginning. I was looking forward to being a Duran doll like most other ladies but the fact is this. I was told 3 emails for Duran. One of the emails ended up being a fraudulent account. That is the email that sent me a quote, which I thought was from Duran. I am fairly new to this Real self community and I was led astray. I called Duran's office by getting her info from one of you lovely ladies. I spoke with Elizabeth and told her I was given a quote but Duran's bank information was not in the quote. She emailed me the information and I sent a deposit. Then I see on here and on her facebook account that the account was fradulent. I messaged her on Facebook and all she messaged back was that she doesn't take deposits until everything is ready. I guess she didn't pay attention to my explanation of why the deposit was sent. So I just asked her could I at least get a quote. I have been calling repeatedly for two weeks just asking for a little help with this situation. I keep getting call back. I gave her your info. To be honest I shouldn't have to beg for a quote. I asked a new friend of mines Mimi to call with me to speak with her on 3 way. She said that she wouldn't give me my money back and that if I don't have patience for her she has no patience for me. DID I MISS SOMETHING? SHE TOTALLY BLEW ME THE F*CK OFF. I'M SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
That's what made me leave Duran alone I be damned if I BEG you to take my money
This is Crazy!!!
So sorry to hear what you have gone through :( That is exactly why I am so skeptical about e-mails and sending money like that. Thank you for letting us all know about this.

Concertas

Going to Concertas in April. I am glad I found him. He answers all of my questions and I feel that I have made a very wise choice.
Does he work out of Cipla?
Operate out of a different clinic. Is Contreras in the DR or Mexico? Other countries I keep keep hearing does even better liposculpting is Colombia and Brazil. I have not seen anything a on Realself about Columbian DR's nor Brasilian ones.
DR

MY MONEY WAS RETURNED TO ME

My money was returned to me by the bank for my deposit I sent to Duran. The account number and routing number were not correct. Thank you jesus!
Is the Dr's name Concertas or CONTRERAS?
Contreras. Auto correct
Im so happy to hear that! I mnow you are too thankful!!!

YILY?

Ok. So now I'm seriously thinking about going with Yily. She gave me my first quote back in December. I love her work but I am concerned she won't give me the BIG BUTT I want. That is my only concern. Can anyone give me feedback on this?
Wow, be aware and careful of the scammers. I personally think Yily does awesome work. If you want to be transformed, she's your girl. Good luck
Thanks doll
Giiiirl, now im thinking of contreras for rd2 for booty implants. I hear so much about him. Let me know if u join any fb groups for him. I need in asap!!!

SURGERY DATE CONFIRMED

My surgery date is confirmed with Contreras. April 2, 2014
Awesome!
Thanks doll
YAY! We'll be CONTRERAS MADE! I'm so excited for you! You'll be beautiful doll!

HEMOGLOBIN

I got my hemoglobin results back yesterday 12.2 I'm disappointed because last year before my gastric bypass my hemo was 13.9. I take vitamins everyday. I guess I will have to buy liquid geritol to get it up higher since there is a one point difference from the US and DR.
Good luck with your journey!
Thanks doll. I will post more pics at a later date
What is you weight and height?

CONTRERAS BARBIE APRIL 2, 2014

Hello dolls pre and post op. Just touching base with you guys. I started getting more supplies for this life changing journey I am about to embark on. I actually have quotes from a few other doctors too but I am sticking with my first choice. I really got that good feeling from Contreras. I believe I will be in good hands. It's funny but I actually feel at ease when I ask him questions and he responds right back. I think we should have a certain bond with our PS that we cannot get from doctors who never respond or never answer your questions. Maybe that's just me.
I think we are making a good choice! Wish you well sis!
Me too. Thanks doll. I wish you well also
Glad you got your money back!!!! ^_^

BUTT IMPLANTS

Does anyone know of a RS doll having a butt augmentation with butt implants? When I come from DR. I don't want a round 2. I want a big ass and hips.

Wish pics

Wish pics
Don't get butt implants luv, it cause blood clots. A good doctor who is experience with bbl, know how to harvest the fat to make it stay. Its very normal to have 2nd or 3rd rounds. That's why you its very important to pick the right doctor that has many years of experience with fat transfer. I had fat transfer to butt and hips and it went way down. Some ppl think that I'm crazy for wanting more projection, but i know what i what. I had sx in October. This time I'm going to request for more cc, so when the swelling does down i will still have more projection.I'm happy i still have a lot of fat on my thighs or i would've had to wait longer for round 2. Contreras from what i read is good at projection.
Thanks doll. I have enough fat for more projection. I had gastric bypass last year. I will ask for enough ccs to give me what I want
Wishing you good luck on your journey :)

I GOT MY TICKET!!!

To be honest my mom got me and my daughter's ticket today. I love my mom. She is the freaking best MOM ever. This journey is getting real. The tickets are bought. I have been getting items here and there. I know the vets said to pack light so...... That's what I'm doing. Ladies it is on.

No implants

So I showed Dr. C my boobs and he said I only need a reduction and lift so the procedures I am getting done are BBL TT BR with lift and lipo of abdomen flanks arms arm pits full back waist and inner thighs. I am so ready!!!!!!!#!
Hey Beautiful I know you're excited! Your time is coming soon! Woo hoo!
congrats!! where are you staying?
Do u know if Contreras provide you with 2 faja or 1?

PASSPORT

Passport Check!!!! It's real now
I am. Thanks doll
I will be staying at Dr. C recovery house.

My time

I will be staying at Dr. C recovery house because I have heard good and bad stories of RH. My first instinct was to stay at his RH just in case. Since it is more like a hotel when I am dismissed from the clinic I am hiring a nurse for the first 5 days post op. I need to be able to communicate with someone who speaks english and I want my meds and bandages changed and supplied in a timely fashion. My daughter will be with me for moral support and my mom will be with my kids so I can rest easy. GOD IS GOOD!
Hi darling I'm going in April too! many blessings can I pm you about his recovery house I also planned on staying there
Yes doll. Pm me. It's ok
Good luck Hun on your journey- I'm glad that you ended up getting your deposit back & that you found a ps that works for you. Can't wait to see your results.

OK VETS I NEED YOUR HELP POST OP SLEEPING

How am I supposed to sleep post op after a breast lift, tummy tuck and BBL? Please tell me what you used and if it helped at all. Please help me out. I don't want my butt to deflate and I also want to be as comfortable as I can be considering the circumstances. Thanks in advance my RS sisters.
good luck I am making that trip in March with Dr. Contreras.
Good luck doll and keep us posted
Good luck hunny

PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE RS BLOGS

Please stay off of other people's post with drama. First off are you trying to down another ps because you're working for another. Or are you just doing this to cause problems. Ijs a lot of ladies on here including myself question's your motives while you're going from post to post wreaking havoc on other people's blog. Yall got things to say make your own blog and put it on there. Because we don't trust that.
Mayra619 im getting the same procedure
Good luck to you girl! I know you are as excited as I am..except for the recovery part lol =)
I read your profile..im actually moving to nyc after I recover..manhattan most likely =)

This Outfit

Can anyone tell me where I can buy this?
You are so lucky/blessed to have your mom & daughter support you. I will be following your journey :)
Yes I am. Thank you doll.
I'm pretty sure I seen it on eBay .. A few days ago when I was looking for sexy lingerie . Check it out and see

Update

I said I wouldn't update on here anymore but I'm starting to see ladies on here that are not satisfied with their results and some that are going through complications as well. I've also seen patients who have had surgery and to be honest should have waited until their weight was ideal before they went under the knife. Ladies, lets all be realistic with our beginning and ending results. A magic wand can't be waved at us and make us have the perfect bodies. Some plastic surgeons are just in it for the money and you're just another number to them. Please make the best choice of who does your surgery. Don't base your choice off of someone else's results. Nikkibunnz said it best. What they give one patient might not be what they give you. Be healthy first and foremost. I wish all you dolls the best. Muah!!!
Hey hun just checking on u in just 1week u Will be on the flat side i guess u are in all type of emotion same for me hope u ok take care muahhh
Thanks doll. I'm ready to go! Smooches!
Thanks doll. I'm ready to go!!! Smooches!!!

Change of plans

Will update after my surgery. Toodles peeps. Much love to all my pre and post op dolls!!
Hey dolly I hope your recovering well and your results will be amazing :)
Yikes I'm here it's crazy!!!!
EEEEEekk.. Good luck love!!!!1 :D

CABRAL KING OF BARBIES BABY!!!!!

He is my PS!!!

MADE IT SAFELY TO BARBIE STATUS!!

I am 6 hours post op!
Safe and fast healing! Update us soon Barbie!
Thanks doll.
Happy Healing

Pics

I won't be putting up pics ladies because I don't want to be exploited in any way. I want you ladies to know I am healing very well and I am to start massages tomorrow. Zara recovery house is the best, though I think it's called yelista recovery. Nice couple with two year old daughter. Food and care is great. My draines were removed today. When Zara cleans you up you feel like new money.
As long as you don't post pics of your face you'll be fine
I agree. Just cut off the face. I had pics up then they took off the delete button so I took my pics down and now we are allowed to choose what we want so I put pics up. I know that when girls are looking into this surgery the pics are the most important so I posted pics for them. So to go through a blog to see the before and after is so important to see what each doctor is doing and how each body transforms. I do understand though it is your journey and you tell it and share how you feel fit. Happy healing my BBL sister!
Soo true. I didn't realize the delete button had been removed- we need to be able to edit the text too, RS needs a technology update lol. At least they note give you that option again to remove pics of you choose. At my 1 yr post I will delete my entire review of possible, it doesn't need to circulate the www forever. Pics are important to our pre op sistas but like you said everyone had the right to share to their personal comfort level. I've Googled 'best brazillian butt lift faja' and got images from realself!

REALLY LOW HEMO

I went to the dr. and my hemoglobin is 8.8 I have to work on getting it back up. I'm going to buy a juicer to get to making some high iron drinks. Any suggestions dolls? Thanks
If you have an iPhone could still delete!! Just click on the pic from your iPhone and the option will show up!!

Recovery House

The recovery house is called Raysa Recovery. Loved the family that took care of my daughter and I. Zara lives upstairs and she gave me the best massage. I got my first one at Cipla but it hurted and I ended up with a fever later that night. I believe it was because my body was so inflammed with fluid. Zara got out a lot of fluid 2 days later and the fever went away. Get massages ladies!
Buy an xxl and sew in the waist or buy a xxs waist cincher and but lifting faja separate. I did both options and both work great. I wear them cincher more than the full body faja tho

How to blot out tatoos

I will post picks if someone will tell me the app to use in order to block out tatoos. Thanks in advance dolls.
cant wait to see your result! happy healing!!
Thanks
Just put emojicons over them. You can expand them.

BEFORE AND AFTER

Recovery house

happy healing! how much did you pay for your stay at the RH please
You might want to contact the recovery house about prices doll. I was told my daughter and I got a one time deal.
That's where I'll be staying

Cabral's Care

Hey ladies just thought I would share a bit about how I was taking care of during my stay at CIPLA. I got to DR on April 1st around 1:15pm. I hadn't eaten since before midnight the night prior so my driver took my daughter and I to Cipla for blood work and xrays. My ekg was done the next day around 9 am though we were told to come at 6am. The cardiologist has nothing to do with Cabral's office so him being late was just on him. The day before I had to wait at least 2 to 3 hours before my consult with the king of barbies. No prob considering we got there mid afternoon. Cabral is so humble and sweet. I would recommend him to anyone. He took a look at my bad body and told me he would fix me up. The next day after seeing the cardiologist. I was put in a room with another lovely lady named Krystal. She was getting surgery with Duran. She was very nice and we hit it off quickly. We both had blue pills and blue dresses with caps but we didn't know if we were to take them or not. We waited for a nurse to come by and we asked were we to take them. She said not right now. About 30 min later cabral comes in and marks me up. He says to me Mammy you have nothing! Talking about my lack of ass. He said I will give you a beautiful body. I cracked up. He gave me a hug and left out the room. 10 min later I am told to take the pill. 15 min after that they come get me. I said bye to my new friend Krystal and my daughter. I remember the anesthesiologist was so nice to me. I woke up during parts of the surgery. I felt no pain. When cabral was done he hugged me and said you have a beautiful body now mammy. I was happy and drugged up. I got moved to my own room which was big and had a couch for my daughter to sleep on. First night was tough. My daughter gave me my pain meds from the states I wouldn't have made it without it. Their meds suck! The next dsy Cabral came early and told me I needed 2 pints of blood. I figured as much because I was dry heaving and dizzy as hell just moving my head from side to side. I was told I could not move for the 48 hours I was at Cipla because I was very weak. I lost a lot of blood and being post gastric bypass made it worse. Yeslita and her husband from the recovery house came to visit and brought my daughter and I chocolate cake. I was sent to the recovery house with about 15 medications and Yeslita gave them to me like clock work. I did everything the dr told me too. My stay was wonderful and I thank God for that. My drain was removed at day 5. I was happy about that. Overall everything went smoothly for being in a third world country. I went to my follow up appts. My last appt I waited for 3 hours to be seen by the nurses. They were doing rounds. I chalked it up and left. I had Zara check me out. She said I was fine. She gave me advise and oil to put on my scars. And I was good to go. I stayed for 10 days because I had a tummy tuck. I will say that when we got to the airport the lady at the desk asked had I had surgery because I had wheel chair service. I gave her the nastiest look ever because I felt she was being nosy. My daughter was like mom you did not have to look at her like that. I told her this bitch can keep me from flying. Talking about I need a certificate from my dr to fly. Yeslita's husband talked with her and I told her my surgery was 11 days ago and eventually after telling me a lady had surgery in Dr the week before and flew too soon back to Miami and died after the flight. Thanks a lot lady. Like I wasn't nervous getting on the flight with my ted hose. I was happy to see America again. GOD BLESS AMERICA
Hey doll you look amazing fast and safe healing! what pain meds did you take from the states for surgery?? Idk what to buy or ask my doctor for???
I took hydros. Take vicodin or percocet doll. The pain is real. My back still burns and pain still shoots out like lightening.
Great blog, glad you are home and healing.

Some pics

Pics
Thanks for sharing! Can you give me info on the recovery house?
Thanks for your time and story. I am thankful you and the family made it back to the States safely. Happy and speedy recovery. Can you tell me how long before you were able to shower in DR?
No showering in DR period. The water is not safe for people with open wounds too much bacteria in the water.

Recovery house Number

Raysa recovery house
Did u find out where to get dat black outfit from?
HEY , HOW R U FEELING I WILL LOVE IF U CAN PM OR POST ANY PICTURES , IMA DIEING TO SEE MORE PICS MY DATE IS ONE MONTH AWAY AND I ALREADY BOOKED EVERYTHING EVEN DOCTORS I WOUNT GO TO =/ IM SO CONFUED.
Wonderful story! Has anyone had breast reduction, tt, bbl, and lipo all at once that's what im scheduled for...is that too much ladies at once? Im going with Contreras
Dr. Hector Cabral