Any April Yily Dolls - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey girls I'm sort of new to rs and I wanted to...

Hey girls I'm sort of new to rs and I wanted to know if there were any April doll flying out.i wanted to leave April 11 and I was going by myself..it hasn't been confirmed by yily yet but that the only time I could go...hopefully she not booked..I also haven't chosen a recovery house but she gave me a few name to look into..if any of you Lily dolls been to a great RH please let me in..I need as much information as possible since I'm going alone..I speak Spanish so thank god I can defend myself if you know what I mean ;-)

Picsss

Okay so I put up some pics..I was debating weather or not to put up but I figured what the heck evryone here is looking into surgey and if we had perfect body then we wouldn't be here lol..don't get scared ladies...also ladies I have a question how many of you have told your parther (hubby) and they wasn't feeling it if you know what I mean..my hubby is not really being supportive and it's really upsetting..also ladies thanksgiving is coming up and boy i can't wait to eat (ultimate fat ass)I love thanksgiving..if your Spanish you know we get down in the kitchen that day ;)...for those of you that had surgery is there any RH that you would recommend.. Please leave me comments I would love to hear your experience..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon