38 Years Old 2 Kids and a Much Needed Tt and Bbl - Dominican Republic

I've been reading on this website for the past...

I've been reading on this website for the past couple months and have decided to go with Dr. Yily in the DR. I chose her because her waists are always so small and I want a nice size butt. I want a butt that has alot of projection but one that looks real. I emailed Dr. Yily and now waiting for a quote. So excited! I really want this because having kids has wrecked my body. I was so curvy before I had kids.

Heard from Dr Yily

so excited!!!!! yay!!!! heard from Dr. Yily this morning. She asked me a list of questions about age height, how many pregnancies etc. Will email her back tonight and fingers crossed for my quote

Got my Quote

so ecstatic I got my quote from Yily now to send my deposit. I hope I can secure a date in December because I want to be sexy for 2015. I've started wearing a waist cincher every day and one of those girdle type panties. It has helped my shape tremendously so that when I get my surgery it wouldn't be as noticeable. I am hoping that other than my bff and my bf I can keep it a secret lol! Don't want people in my business. Will post pics of me in my cincher tomorrow. Just too damn tired to do it now. Anyways tata ladies.

Wearing a waist cincher and a girdle panty.

Well today is day 5 of me wearing my waist cincher. I intend to wear one everyday until my surgery. I already feel a little boost in my confidence as my clothes fit way better with the cincher on.
I sent my wire transfer of my $300. deposit yesterdayand I am waiting on confirmation from Dr. Yily that she received it. Fingers crossed I am hoping that I get a sx date in December.

Booked my sx date

So so happy! Got my sx date and it is Dec 4th. Dr. Yily hasn't been difficult to contact at all. She responded to all my emails in a timely fashion. Thank God.

On to getting my surgery supplies together. Need to compile a list of what I need for the sx. Will also start taking vitamin c, b and folic acid.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I wore a waist clincher & girdle before surgery. I use to work out in a latex corset & I remembered the first 2 days I wore it, I could not wait to get out of it. I believe it helps so that when you have to wear the CG you wont feel uncomfortable. I hear girls say that the CG are uncomfortable & that they can't breath. I never experienced that. Good luck. Will be following you and your transformation :)
I wear mine for that purpose of not feeling uncomfortable but also to get myself in the habit of always waist training. Love the look of a small cinched waist and big hips. My hips are already wide so the cincher has completely upgraded my look. lol! thanks for the well wishes!
Hi Ladies Can you tell the best way to contact dr yily?
you can get her at drayilyplastica@gmail.com
Thanks ebonii1611,I'll be contacting her. Hope to go Dec or Jan.
your welcome Newnenow! I am also trying for Dec. Best of luck!
Yayeee. When she sent my quote I was yeah baby. But girl when I scheduled my date and she emailed back that I was on the calendar and set. I all happy and was juiced. That's when it really felt real. Congratulations again. Now let's get Yilyfied
thanks sweetie!!!! I'm waiting for my date now! Just another step closer!
Congratulations on the beginning of your journey! I'm also going to Dr. Yily. I love her results.
Thanks FutureDoll19
Hey girlie, yes Yily will give you they small waist. I'm looking for that as well. We both have made a good decision with choosing Yily. I call her the Goddess of small waists. Lol. Can't wait for my day. What all are you looking to get done?
hey I would like to have a tt, bbl and liposculpture to have that real curvy silhouette. What about you? What are you having?
Morning, im going for the TT, BBL, & BA 375CC. Im also getting full body lipo as well. I sooo can't wait. What date are you trying to go?
I'm trying to go around the second week of December. Still waiting on m quote though.
It took about 4 days for Yily to get back to me with a quote. Good luck on your journey
thanks! Got my quote today and I am so happy, I'm one. step closer to my dream body lol!