35 Badly Want a BBL! is It Possible? - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so like many others, I have been stalking the...

Ok so like many others, I have been stalking the heck out of this site just drooling and trying to find the courage to get this done. Im 35 4'10 135lbs. Im also a smoker. I posted pics of me and my wish pics. Im hoping that its doable for me. Im also torn on whether I should shop for a doc in the DR, obviously its less money, or stick with a doc in the states. Im so nervous I dont want a massive ass but I do want a POW type of butt that looks natural. I would also like some hips and a small waiste. Do I have enough fat for all that? Excuse the house...we are remodeling.
Welcome to RS. If you haven't gotten feedback from a consultation yet, you may want to post ur pics and question about having enough fat for all the docs to have access to answering. Also, seeing as though you're a smoker, I'd advise staying in the states to have better access to your PS if that becomes an issue. Good luck on this journey!
Thank you! I posted to questions now...lol didnt see that tab at first. I think im going to stay in the states because im reading some scary reviews about Dr's in the DR. Im going to try to quit smoking soon as well.
Good. Yes quitting smoking overall will be of great. You can do it! Besides, once u get that "donk" you're gonna want to do whatever it takes to be healthy and keep it tight and right Hunty!