32 Year Old, 2 Kids..Going with Dr. Contreras BBL, TT, BR, BL, Lipo Arms Stomach Back and Thighs

I cant wait me and my friend are both going to see...

I cant wait me and my friend are both going to see Curvy Contreras in Aug. 2014. I wans a little nervous with choosing him because of my weight I am about 220 but after sending him my pictures and him assuring he can give me the results I'm looking for I'm excited to go to him, plus reading the reviews. I literally was reading Real Self everyday and night. I am so ready to be a Contreras Beauty it don't make know sense. Lord please bless his hands...

Flight

Flight Booked today im super excited...About 35 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

change in surgery date

Oh yeah we switch our surgery date to July 28 today.

2 weeks lefted

OMG I only have two weeks til my rx im so excited!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't even feel like its right around the corner it seem so unreal but I cant wait to get this belly up off me!!!!

1 DAY LEFTED TIL SURGERY

I'M HERE DOLLS!!!!!! SO EXCITED TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY

Good luck on ur surgery doll! Am having the exact same procedures too. Since u are going on aug I suggest u try and lose more weight. U want the best possible result.
Omg I just seen this!!!! We literally just switch our date today to July 28th he didn't say anything about me losing weight but that does make since..and thank you!!