32 4 Kids on Hemo - Dominican Republic

Every since I went into kidney failure with my...

Every since I went into kidney failure with my last baby. I really been having body image issues. My boyfriend of 7yrs left me told me I don't look good anymore and that really done a number on me. I'm young and look great I don't have any other health issue and I been going to the gym but I really want a BBL and I think the dre want take the risk. I got a quote for Dominican Dr, My kidney dr and PCP cleared me only issue I need treatment till I get back to the states. I want a US Dr to approve so I can get my confidence back.

Great Update

I just got approved for insurance on federal and wondering will they cover me if I have go overseas for treatment than I can go overseas or I stay in states but I need the dr to give me that upside down heart.

Hey girl. I think you are beautiful. However there are always haters. If you look through RealSelf you will notice most have their faces and tattoos blurred or covered with stickers. You may want to consider editing your pics so you can't be identified. The last thing you want is a stalker. Or some hateful jealous person to exploit you. Whatever you decide , good luck. And welcome to the group.
So agree with you!! I have seen a lot of females on here being rude and i'm like OMG why???
I'm on it
At least we were able to see how pretty you are!! :) But that was fast on how you changed everything!! So now to keep moving on with your journey :)
Girl before I read anything I saw your face and said"who dat?" You are soooooo pretty, and I'm not just saying it. Your body looks good from what I see. Please make sure if you do it you are as healthy as possible. Do NOT take any risk not even a 2 % chance.... Get all your levels as high as possible, staying tuned.
Dr. Campos is THE MAN to go to for the upside down heart, hour glass shape, in my opinion. Hes in Mexico and there have been MANY women here that have gone to him that have pix. Good luck:)
Hello doll your beautiful men dont realize sometimes there words linger in our minds and bring our confidence down, your just fine the way you are and btw im a dialysis nurse and im sooo looking forward to your journey. Good luck and god bless
Wow, you look great. I cant believe he would say that. I wish i had ur figure! Just make sure the procedure your doing is for you and only for you and not because someone thinks your lacking somthing! Good luck and I will be following your journey :)
Sometimes you have to lose someone to receive someone better! Your greater is coming. Your a beautiful woman. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
thanks
Lose the loser...
I know.
You are beautiful and NEVER let someone destroy your self esteem !
You are beautiful young sister an don't you forget that!!!
U do look Gud gurly
You are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Dr. Cortes in houston is a really progressive doctor. Check out mzphatbooty she really explains the depth dr cortes' expertise! I know everything will work for u... And F*** whoever is too blind to see and appreciate all that makes you beautiful!!!