31, with 4 Kids - Dominican Republic, DO

Interested in butt lift and Tummy tuck/Breastlift...

Interested in butt lift and Tummy tuck/Breastlift I'm interested in going to Dominican Republic to have this done. PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFORMATION ON THE BEST DOCTORS and any other information thanks . I have four children and I have neverbbeen in Dominican Republic before. I'm very nervous and I don't know where to get started. I'm interested in becoming a Duran Doll because her works looks Amazing. PLEASE SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

JUST GOT QUOTE.. YAAAAAY

Duran Quoted me 4500 for TT, LIPO AND BBL. She also states that I should call and confirm. I'M SUPER EXITED.. ????. Thanks ladies of realself let my journey Begin...

PASSPORT

I just applied for my Passport, it should be at least 4/6 weeks. My Operation date is MARCH 27*** HEY*****.
Dra Duran or Yiy

Dra Yiy contacted me today. With the information of size and weight

Congrats on your upcoming Sx I will be following your journey.
anyone going around the 14h or 15th of March? My sx date is march 15th but i will arrive on March 14th
hey, im going to Duran 2 weeks before you, so we will just miss eachother! good luck with everything, ill check back on you. :)
I'm looking to travel around the same time. In need of a Buddy. I'm terrified of traveling alone. lol Although I will be having my surgery with Yily.
Ok. Send a friend request on Facebook to Dra. Augustina Hilario Duran. She Has a HUGE following over there. The ladies will be able to give you plenty of info. regarding getting a surgery date etc. Bklynbeauty, here at RS is a recent patient. Search her up and read her blog.
Oh dra duran
Also read booshiebabe and mostdesired3 reviews. They r duran patients who had tt, ba and bbl. Other good docs too.