24 Years Old Haitian American with No Kids...Bbl +TT+Liposculpture - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey everyone! so excited to actually be on here...

Hey everyone! so excited to actually be on here as opposed to stalking lol. Anywho ladies I need tons of help! I've sent out soo many inquiry emails to a few Dominican Republic PS...got a quote from Dr. Alejandro Hernandez for $5500 for Liposculpture, bbl and tummy tuck. 6800 with 12 day recovery house. Don't really know where to go next...I want the procedure at the beginning of the next year so I have time to save up.

2 More Ps contacted me

Dr. Raul Perez and Dr. Roberto Guerrero have both contacted me to send them my pictures so they can evaluate my body then send me a personalized quote. Both have told me to hold off on my breast augmentation so I appreciate that they were thinking about my health. Any dolls ever went to Santiago, DM for their bbls or mommy makeover? I've seen some of their pictures on their sites and I like what I see so far. I appreciate that some of the doctors I have emailed were trained in Brazil...Home of ***dat ass tho*** :P. So I've been to the Dominican Republic 3 times before, I have family that live there as I'm Haitian American (think I was a lil tipsy when I wrote african american lol), I'll probably go to Haiti and visit family there first then slide on over to the DM. So my cousin is a doctor in Santiago so I'll try to have him go with me to my PS appointments, might go to DM first, set him up as my doc and get all my labs, clearences etc from him then go chillax in Haiti for a while then go on back to the DM. Might just stay with him instead of going to a recovery house. sorry I'm rambling ladies... Tell me what you guys think.

I feel like the Santiago Doctors won't give me what I want.

I don't know why but I just don't think they can give me the dramatic change I want. I really wanted to stay in Santiago but I think Santo Domingo is where the sculptors are. Ladies, besides going with bellavita what is the best way to contact Dra. Duran and Dra. Yily? I've been trying unsuccessfully for over a week to get to Duran. Also in your opinion ladies who is better with thicker women? I'm 24, 5'6 and weight 166lb...saggy skin galore as I used to weigh 250lb about 2 years ago...lost it all while working at a physically demanding job...and drinking my weight in water smh (it was always so damn hot outside and thats where I worked!) but now I'm left with flaps of saggy skin and that definitely is fucking up my shape...don't even know what my shape is underneath my sag...

Went to Dra. Yily's site and got one

Of those automated quotes. For a tummy tuck, Liposculpture + BBL, a breast augmentation and some arm lipo is $5,800...Thats a pretty great price huh? Got a date for 12/10/14...

Dr. Raul Perez sent me

This email so I think he's a no go. I believe they're a little more conservative in Santiago than Santo Domingo.

Hi, I was evaluating your pictures and i can see that you have a lot of fatty tissue on your arms, abdome, flanks, back, inner thight plus a great flaccidnes on your arms, belly and back. Your breasts are fallen and without volume. As you can see is a lot of work and in order to achieve better results we must separate the procedures:

1- Liposuction of your abdome, flanks, back, inner thight, the fat transfer to your buttock plus the Abdominoplasty (5,300 dollars).

2- Breast lifting with implants (3,600 dollars).

3- Liposuction of your arms and if you have a lot of flaccidnes you Also might need a Braquioplasty (3,300 dollars).

These procedures must be done with a minimum of six months betwen them.

Sincerely,

Dr. Raúl Pérez

Dra. Yily sent me another quote for more $

She sent me another quote that looks something like this.

Quote Total: 6,000$ USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Tummy Tuck

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

· Breast augmentation with implants

*The quote above is valid for 6 months*

Also included in the quote total are the following: ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED) ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block) ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room,operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

THE COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT EVERYBODY MUST HAVE THEM. YOU CAN EITHER BRING THEM FROM HOME OR BUY THEM HERE FOR $20 USD.

Additional surgeries you may wish to add if they are not included in the above quote: · Liposuction of arms $300 additional · Liposuction of inner thighs $300 additional · Liposuction of chin $200 additional · Breast Augmentation $1,000 additional. With Lift it’s $1,500 additional in total · Breast Reduction/Lift $1,000 additional · Breast Augmentation w/Lift $1500 additional · Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.

The above prices are valid ONLY if you add them to the quote above.

Optional Costs: · Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested) · Additional garment $140 · Compression sleeves for your arms $60 · Compression Socks $20 · Blood Transfusion $250 · Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. $150

It's $200 more than the one I got off of her website...why? any ladies have the same issue?

Dr. Fisher

So I'm waiting on a quote from Dr. Fisher. I don't want to deal with Vanity because of all the horror stories though. This is such a delicate and important process, the most important of all as your dealing with human life. I understand it is a business but they need to understand that your putting your life in their hands, the least we can get back is a little organization and proper care. I love the Dr. work so I'm going to try to see if he preforms surgery anywhere else. Any of you dolls know? I feel like I'm all over the place. This process can definitely be a draining one. Talk to me dolls let me know what you think about Dr. Fisher...Dra. Yily and Dra. Robles too if you don't mind ;-D