got my quote from dr yily! - Dominican Republic, DO

Wzup RS world! I got my quote from Dr. Yily last...

Wzup RS world! I got my quote from Dr. Yily last night. I sent her pics of me and I was nevous as heck. I thought for sure Dr Yily would think I was too durn BIG and would be like, "Hell-to-the-mutha-fuggin-NO!", but she quoted me $5500.00 USD (thank you JESUS). She told me that I need to lose 60lbs; I'm on it!

Passport

I've finally applied for my passport y'all!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey lolibeth! I hope things have gotten better ....job wise as well as heading forward towards your surgery! Mine is scheduled for January 30th! I have lost over 60pounds....still at 179...but I have good body structure/muscle mass. My surgeon doesn't think there will be a problem. I know how life can flip things around on us.....my surgery/travel companion just found out she is pregnant...so I have to start looking for a new partner again.....really sucks! But that is life! We have to keep our chins up and look forward to the time when we look great and feel great too! Hope to hear from you as you proceed through your journey!
It will turn around for you, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I'm a single mother and I just recently started a 2nd (part-time) job. It's hard because I'm not there with my kids in the evening like usual. I work 40 hours/ 5 days a week with my primary job and 20 hours with my part-time. I know you may miss your hubby, but if it's what he has to do, then he should. I know it's hard, because I miss being there with my kids, but it will pay off in the long run. When I am home, I try to put in as much time with them as possible. On my days off from my evening job, I go to school and sit with them for after school practice (band and cheerleader) from 5 to 7; it's tiresome, but well worth it.
You'll lose those 60 in no time!
thank you!
Hi Zaria! Is that quote for arm lift only? How do I go about getting a quote? Does she charge? Thanks and sorry for all the questions. Can't wait to have my arms and thighs done.
No problem lilibeth. It's including bbl, tt, arms, lipo of back, flanks, and waist. I sent her an email in both English and Spanish through both of her emails, she responded in English though. Her email address are (both of them) yilydelossantos@hotmail.com and drayilyplastica@gmail.com. It took her a 1 1/2 week to respond.
That's a great quote! Now I just need to brace myself for the pictures I need to take... not pretty lol. I went from 240 to 169 so I have plenty of loose skin that just needs to come off already.
girls, did you see my pics?!?! It's a straight up horror film! Jason, Freddy, or Michael don't have anything on these pics. I kind of understand how you feel thought but you can do it; just don't show your face. I have to lose 60lbs...I wish I would have thought to investigate and found out about the DR years before. See I used to be 316lbs. I went from 316 to 245 and was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I can pick something out in the store that I liked and it actually fit and I was sad because I still felt BIG. With all that lose skin, breast sagging, and my stomach hanging lower than usual just made me hate the look of myself. So I can understand where you're coming from. But good things are coming ahead for us...We're going to look like video vixens!
You've done an amazing job! Now for a little more and then Bam!!! Sexiness!! Lol things are on hold for me, hubby lost his job and I'm looking for work. Hoping we find something soon otherwise the hubs wants to go to the oilfield. Good money but I'll hardly see him. Don't wanna ramble on lol...I'm staying positive that things will turn around.