42 Year Old - Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic, DO

I did a lot of research before finalizing my...

I did a lot of research before finalizing my decision to do this surgery. I reviewed the websites of doctors in the US, in the DR, and in Thailand before choosing to go to the DR. I reviewed my health with my personal physician and decided that this was something that I wanted to do and I am please with the results. This is a preliminary review - more updates will be coming soon.

4 Months Post Op

I'm very satisfied with my results. I will post pictures of my incision soon. Dr. Leon is a very good surgeon. He visited me at the recovery house, which he have no affiliation with. You don't see that in the states. I did eventually develop a keloid under my navel, which is common for people in my family. However, this is my first keloid. I'm seeing a dermatologist now and we're trying steroid injections. I've only had one injection and she may decide not to give me a second. If the injection(s) do not work I will seek a surgeon for laser surgery. I'm still swollen so you can't see the full results of my surgery yet.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very attentive - I was pleased with my choice