First Steps to Being a Duran Doll!!! #excited - Dominican Republic, DO

Okaaay soooo first time on here... But I've been...

Okaaay soooo first time on here... But I've been stalking it for a min now...Let me just say that this damn thing is like crack!! Super addicted!! Ok..so basically..I'm 26, 2 kids, 1 c-section, no health issues...I'm about 140, and 5"0 tall...I'm pretty curvy, 34-36D...but I need to have my stomach and waist snatched to the gods!! Lol!!!

Why in the world

So I mean...why does it take so long for a review to post!? Wonder if that's just new reviews? We shall see...I'm still scouring the site to find an RH that can accommodate a companion..I've also been dreading this Cipla stay..I wonder if my boyfriend can stay there with me?? Thoughts? Most things I've read about that first night have been terrible.I just feel like that first night following sx is critical...and I dont have time for no bs!! I need to be drugged up! Lol..I remember with my c-section...I didn't feel anything til hours and hours later..and I took meds before the pain settled in! The main issue for me was using the bathroom...that was hell on wheels!! I didn't even want to drink..to avoid having to pee! And def will be bringing some stool softeners...anything to ease using those abdominal muscles! Anyway I'm super excited..just tryna make sure I'm more than prepared! The prescriptions that Dra Duran gave for after sx...do you ladies think its better to try to get them here at home? Or once I'm there? Thanks! Ttyl

pre pics and wish pics

I'm trying to get WAISTED lol...pun intended! I can't believe I'm doing this..I'm super excited.. I've officially lost my mind! Lol...but not really:)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very sweet and attentive thus far

believe me I also go around and thinking it's crazy but it will worth it when it's finished so hang on!!!! :)
Your going to have great results good luck on your journey
Thank you so much !

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm glad you joined the community. When are you hoping to schedule your surgery for?

I'm thinking between march and June!:)
When's your sx date? What all are you getting done?
I haven't chosen a date just yet ..and I'm getting a TT, liposculpture, fat graft/bbl :) I also emailed her to see about adding BA, just to see how much more it would be...in case I want that too:)
May I ask what was your quote in how to get in contact with this beautiful duran?
My quote was 4700...I emailed her...no issues with that..if you need it let me know
yes I would need the email please !! :)