Dr. Yily De Los Santos! Gettin Ready for This Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Fat Grafting to my Butt! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello. I'm new to this site. Im in the process of...

Hello. I'm new to this site. Im in the process of planning to have a tummy tuck, breast lift,and fat grafting to my butt and hips. Im 34, I have 3 kids. Im 5'9 about 190lbs. My goal is to lose about 30lbs. keep it off for at leat 60 days and then schedule my date. I haven't had any consultations yet. I called Dr. Jimmerson's office in Atlanta and have a consultation for December of 2014....that's soooo long..... no it;s tooo long for me to wait!...I've been on this site and I like Dr. Yily deLos Santos work and I also like her prices! So for now I'll document my weight loss journey and the planning process for my new me!

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME GET IN CONTACT WITH DR YILY
Well, im 32 and have three kids and already contacted Dra. Yily and im planning to go sept. 2013 and I would get done tummic tuck, bbl, lipo: back, abdomen, waist, flanks and armpit. I think same as you her prices are affordable and she is well know in dr. pls let me know if you want to do it by sep......does anybody wants to join me??????
I'm planning for September as well. Still debating.
hey girls when in Sept?

Keep us up to date on your process!!!

Good luck boo!