Cant WAIT! - Dominican Republic, DO

My goal is to have a better body and a butt like...

My goal is to have a better body and a butt like the girl in my profile picture I don't want a HUGE ASS I want a bigger one and a noticeable one that fits proportioned to my body, any ass is bigger than what I have now, just don't want a nicki minaj one or kim k butt. lol but im very excited I have a quote from Doctor Baez and will be planning to go in February next year and I'm so ready to look sexier and take all this extra fat and transfer it . I have a skinny fat body and I hate it! It makes me feel like I cant wear certain clothes because of it! I want to be more sexier and curvier since I have some fat they can move it for me! lol anyways I cant wait! im 27! Its time to look better and feel sexy! :)

NERVOUS about the BBL from DEATH to PAIN from reading everyones stories!

I'm very sure I want this surgery and yes for the price and the way they do work in DR it seems to be popular and that's where I want to go , but after reading some girls stories about women dying there and what not. I keep trying to look that up or why it happened? I chose doctor Baez because she does good with smaller frames too and I find some doctors only do wonders for thicker girls already. I'm scared lol and freaking out I hope this is the right decision and im not just reading false information as well!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Baez is one of safer surgeons in D.R. since she's associated with a hospital vs. an independent facility. Did you decide to go through with it?
Good girl and welcome to RS where the real players at...lbs I wish you nothing but the best on your journey to the New you! Muah
thank you!!! :)
Hey no i havent picked a exact date but i cant do mine till feb or so because i have to take more vacation time from work ..i wish someone could go with me. But my fiance has to stay with my daughter. Im excited and nervous but i have plenty of.time to prepare. Im still searching at other doctors just in case so far though i still choose doc. Baez !
I'm going in February. What day was you looking at?
YAAAAAH!!! Congrats! I ended up switching to Dr. Baez as well. I'm beyond excited!
When are you going ? Nov is when I'm going
I was able to move my date up to October 10th, I was originally in November. Have you found someone to go with yet? I'm thinking of dragging hubby but would be nice to go with someone who's getting sx as well so we can be in it together lol
Hey Mrs NL have you chose a date?