DO NOT DO IT LIES LIES LIES

I went for my initial consult and was greeted by a...

I went for my initial consult and was greeted by a most warm and friendly receptionist. I believe her name was Penny. That was the only positive thing I can say about my experience. The consultant lied to me sold me things that when I met with the doctor he said I didn't need. Who are these consultants are they medically trained or just salespeople dressed up to look like professionals? Don't bother taking the 100 off coupon they give you, they will tell you they are already giving you a discount. Things only got worse. The day of the procedure I was given the oral medication 10 minutes before the surgery started. I then had about 25 shots that hurt like hell. The procedure took 3 1/2 hours not a lunchhour as advertised. I looked awful and the pain is terrible afterwards. It took four weeks for the swelling and bruising to go away and my eyelids are still numb. It doesn't take long before you look saggy again. SAVE YOUR MONEY GET A REAL FACELIFT!!!

I recomend you to go to the new Lifestyle Lift office in Charlotte, North Carolina. The 2 previous physicians are no longer in that office. Since January 2009 there is a new physicain and you can notice the difference in how the patients are treated and the quality of the lifts.
The Lifestyle Lift and the Quicklift are NOT the same. The Quicklift lifts the muscle underneath not just the skin on top. It also lifts the neck. I am 48 and had the Quicklift in June 08 along with an upper eye bleph plus Juvederm in my lips. Although the recovery is much longer then they lead you to believe (4 days , no way to a couple of weeks)I wasn't presentable for 2 1/2 weeks because of the bruising, the change is absolutely amazing. My jowls are gone and all the wrinkles around my mouth have vanished. My crows feet are much, much softer since with the QL they start at your temple and go down around the front and back of your ear. I was worried I would look different or pulled but I just look younger. It wasn't a piece of cake by anymeans but I would do it again in a second. My friend had it done as well and she is very pleased with her results.
Sounds pretty scripted...I hear your am amazing eye dr....
to jackie, scripted??? i am just telling you what i experienced. i researched this for months b/c i was very afraid and wanted to hear other peoples experiences, good and bad. that is what lead me to this website. there isn't anything on here about the quicklift and wanted to share myu experience. i was fortunate that my outcome was good. i will say that now that i am 6 months out (had it done in june) that i am still happy but now that all the swelling has disappeared, some of the wrinkles have returned. they are much fewer and less deep. still i am very happy.

I have been reading all these comments and I am amazed how so many will not pay attention to these sad stories, and still go to these people and have this procedure done. I am in my 50's and NOT looking to have a face lift, but if I do, it will be with the best plastic surgeon I can find. Going to Lifestyle is like going to McDonald's.

I have been considering it in the Orlando office. If anyone has comments about them please let me know.
Did you have the quicklift? Did Dr Cook do the procedure? What were you unhappy with?
I can't believe anyone could have anything positive to say about the Charlotte office, besides from a VERY SELECT FEW employees. Consulants are nothing more than sales people who try to sell you everything under the sun, especially stuff that you don't need. I'm guessing they work off of commission? It seems like as soon as they get your money, then you are forgotten about. Very poor service. I would recommend trying another office.