Like Clockwork Peel - Dix Hills, NY

Today I just got my third vipeel. I got it twice...

Today I just got my third vipeel. I got it twice before and I found it to be just like clockwork. I know days one and two, my skin is going to be tight and tighter still. I know by day 3 I will be peeling like CRAZY. FYI I do not go out At all that day! Definitely plan accordingly. By day four and five I'm still peeling, But it's quite more manageable With the post peel protectant and sunscreen. By day 6, I'm usually done peeling. By day 9 I'm
back to my usual skin care routine. During your peel just make sure to use Cetaphil to cleanse, And have Aquaphor on hand to use when your skin feels tight. Definitely recommend this Peel. I get it to keep my skin check, tighten up the pores, and it helps with the crepey skin under my eyes. my advice is to just stay in on day 3 though or you're going to look crazy! I'm 39 years old and I plan to get this peel twice a year. it's worth it.
Thank you for sharing your review.  Does it really make a big difference with the pores?
Dr William Romero

Dr William Romero and his staff have the most accommodating Medispa office I have ever been to. They can always find time for you to come in at your convenience. Dr Romero really takes the time To tell you the truth and not just what you want to hear. It's something I really appreciate.