VI Peel - Dr. Romero - an Amazing Combination - Dix Hills, NY

I wanted to get rid of large pores and dark spots,...

I wanted to get rid of large pores and dark spots, after a lot of research and a consultation with Dr. Romero I concluded the VI Peel would be perfect for me and I'm so glad I did.

The results were better than expected, not only did the dark spots disappear, my very large pores are now smaller. My skin looks fresh, makeup lays flawlessly enhancing instead of hiding stuff. Everyone asks what have I done, lose weight? new lipstick? new hair cut?

Dr. Romero told me this would happen, people would notice a change but wouldn't be able to pin point it. I'm so happy, I Glow! My plan is to get a VI Peel every three months.

Dr. Romero Clinic

Long Island Press, Brilliant Distinctions

I second ur comment about dr. Romero being amazing! I had the radiesse last month. My review is currently being reviewed before posting. U nailed it by saying u were "glowing". im also glowing (-; i couldnt b happier.
I absolutely love Dr. Romero. He is the best. I would never go to anyone else!

That is great that you got such good results! Have you tried any other kinds of peels? I am a fan of peels too, but $275 seem really expensive so it might be worth checking into some others.

I have and sincerely this is the first time I was satisfied with the results. Actually, I'm only sorry I didn't try this peel earlier, I would have saved myself a lot of money with the results I wanted from the beg.