My Experience with Acne Scar Treatment with Erbium Laser Resurfacing Done by Dr Romero - Dix Hills, NY

I went to Dr. Romero for laser resurfacing with...

I went to Dr. Romero for laser resurfacing with the erbium laser last year. I have many acne scars on my cheeks and chin some very deep and saw great results with just one treatment of this laser. I have done about 4 fraxel treatments before at another office and did not notice any results with the fraxel treatments. It does take about a week to heal so there is more downtime because this laser goes deeper for better results, but it is well worth the time and money if you suffer from acne scars like myself. I wish I would have known about this laser first before I spent money on all the fraxel treatments but I hope this review will help others.Just from my experience the erbium laser works the best.

Thanks for taking the time to share, what type of acne scarring do you have?
No problem I have basically everything...mostly rolling acne acne scars, some boxcar and some ice pick scars and lots of red scars left over my cheeks, chin and sides of neck. They have improved in depth but still noticeable I'm getting a second treatment in 2 weeks and think I might post some before and after photos for people which I usually don't because I hate seeing photos of myself without makeup but really would like to help people if I can.
I understand you not wanting to post pics, but I would love to see your results when you're ready to post them! I hope your so happy with the outcome... you give me hope :) God bless

just went for my second erbium laser treatment

I just had my second erbium laser treatment at the same location yesterday at Romero clinic in Dix hills NY. The doctor was so nice and really made me feel comfortable, I'm happy I chose him again for this treatment. I decided I will post before and after photos for everyone of my acne scar areas but it will take about 7 days to heal. Wish me luck!

aww thank you so much. I just had my second erbium laser treatment yesterday and I will take about 7 days to heal but I did take some before photos so hopefully everything works out well. I do want to post the before and after photos sometime next week for you!
yeah me too!
Looking forward to it, I pray everything goes well for you :)
DR. William H.E. Romero

Dr.Romero at the Romero clinic is very kind and takes the time to listen to all your concerns or questions. He has very reasonable prices and is the only doctor I have found that I trust with my acne scar treatments. I definitely recommend going to Dr.Romero's office if you are in the long island area and looking for a good doctor you can trust with your face and who wont over charge you either. I am scheduling my second treatment for june and I will update on those results as well.