Didn't Work on Me and Never Got a Refund

I'm still the same size, swelling went down. I...

I'm still the same size, swelling went down. I dont know about other doctors out there, but I went to the {edited} in Tampa and the doctor wont return my call, come to find out she's not even a real plastic surgeon. They charged $4300 for each area but I got a package price at $14,000 for 4 areas. Wasn't a smart choice. I don't recommend it.

Hello, I am so sorry to hear that a couple of you had bad experiences in Tampa.

I am soon to get married and am thinking of getting Smart Lipo.

Does anyone recommend a great doctor in the Tampa/Land O'Lakes Area?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated:)!
Does anyone know of a good Smart Lipo doctor in NYC or Long Island. Im looking to get my thights done ?
Hi Rara, can you please email me your surgeon's info. I have been doing lots of research on smartlipo, had a couple of appointments with doctors/NPs, but i have not found the right surgeon yet. Thank you so much.
Weezer or Jenny or anyone else who had a bad or good experience in Tampa, can you message me?

Hello All - I would love to hear your feedback -- HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW (a year later)? Is anyone satisfied or dissatisfied with their procedure and why? Thanks for your help!

Let me guess you got your crappy procedure done at {edited} in Tampa? Yep, I have heard alot of bad things about them, so this doesn't surprise Me. Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. This requires free registration for an account. When registering, you must opt-in to receive private messages (a check box).
After having a miserable experience in Tampa, I went to a Dr. in Pinellas Park. He improved my thighs quite a bit and didn't give me a snow job sales pitch. I think this surgery can be good if the doctor is conscientious and doesn't rush you in and out.
Does the Dr you went to in Tampa also have a location in New Port Richey??
What doctor in tampa is this that everyone is talking about?
Please please please provide me the name of the doc and place in tampa where you have heard bad things. I am in dire need of facial work after having scars etc. and I am trying to do my due diligence, a lot of research but there are so many here who claim to do it all. I would be so grateful for any tip off of who to stay away from in tampa (and who to go to) thanks I have checked the okay to message me pleae i know this post is old but better late than never. jtf
Did you ever here the dr that they were talking about. Consulting with the dr in new port richey tomorrow want more feedback about him.
Jenny, Can you tell me the center you went to in tampa, and what areas you had done? I am scheduled to have the Smart Lipo procedure in the Tampa area in the near future, and want to know if it's the same place. Thanks.
Rara, May please have the name and # of the doctor in ft. Lauderdale that everybody is ranting and raving? Thanks!!!! Sin
could someone get Rara's doctor information? If yes, could, you, please, send to me ?? thank you so much!
Erikita26 did you ever get Rara's Dr.'s name in Ft. Lauderdale?
Don't be mislead by the online praise of the clinic in Tijuana that specializes in SmartLipo. I paid for 5 areas and see no improvement at all. I'm not overweight, so the doctor did not have much work to do, so she obviously did nothing. The clinic is pretty to look at, but the quality of care and the facility are very unsafe. The nurses are negligent and immature - cannot even remember to provide regular meals to their patients. To top it off, they do not speak English well enough to answer simple questions, and I was charged a hefty fee for paying with a credit card. DON'T GO TO MEXICO FOR COSMETIC TREATMENTS!
Lisa, I've read so many good things about The Versalles Clinic and {edited} (supposedly she does celebrites) in Tijuana - is that the clinic you're referring to? If so, Can you tell me more about your experience? I actually have an appt. there in June;of course I don't want to be scammed and I'm certainly not rich. Do you mind if I ask you what she charged and which areas you had done? Do you still have swelling and have you noticed any tightening? It doesn't sound like you're happy at all, which concerns me, cause I'm like you - not really overweight either (105 lbs) I just have a few areas that need to be "tweaked". I'd sure appreciate any info. you could share. Since we're sharing ... **Just a tip for you** I've been going to a {edited} in Tijuana for PMMA (permanent filler - it's called Artefill in the States) and he's excellent (years of experience with it) and only charges $150.00 per cc. It can be used all over the face and the body too. I have some in my face, hands and tailbone. The stuff works! He does calves, chests and even butts (you know how they flaten out) he makes 'em nice and round. He uses a cannula method in lieu of needles. You can check it out online, if you're interested. I highly recommend him and he's a very nice man. **kinda looks like Eugene Levy (the Dad in American Pie movies) Hope you email back - we gotta watch out for each other or these Doctors will really take advantage. I've personally been screwed over by a couple and I feel your pain - believe me! Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. Other registered users may privately contact you by clicking on your username, provided that you have opted to receive private messages (Select “My settings” to update your preference).
Hi Terrie, Could you send me the doctors information in Tijuana and also how many cc's he used for your tailbone area:-).
I have been considering getting smartlipo around my waistline. Nine years ago I had the traditional liposuction just on the lower abdomen. I didn't need a lot off. It took months or close to a year before I could really tell the difference. Other people I talked to who just needed little amounts off said it took a very long time for them to see that it did make a difference. People who had large amounts taken off could tell a difference much sooner. I am reading everything I can find about smart lipo. It seems that most of the physicians doing smart lipo are not plastic surgeons. I looked up smart lipo training, and it is offered in a two day training session. I am not comfortable with that. Plastic surgeons are trained for years on shaping the body. Since women here say the numbing injections are very painful and don't seem to work well for some of them, I think I would prefer to go back to an outpatient facility to be put to sleep. Most important to me is that the procedure be performed by a plastic surgeon who has years of experience body shaping with traditional liposuction.
I need the name of a really good doctor in the plano texas area. thanks Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
Hi Rara, please add me to the long list of women who need your doctors info. How did things turn out for you? Thanks so much:)
has anyone had smart lipo in the tampa fl area
i am in Tampa looking for the best place to get the smart lipo done and the first post has me freaked out! what clinic / doc is it that provided such a bad experience??? anyone had a great experience in the Tampa area? thanks! excited and scared at the same time!!
Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am looking also
would you please send my the contact info as soon as you can to my email: {edited} Thanks alot Editor note: We do not allow email addresses to be posted. This protects you from spammers. Readers can click on your username to reach a private contact form