Didn't Work for Me - Denver

I am thin and at an ideal BMI, but have always had...

I am thin and at an ideal BMI, but have always had a problem with cellulite.  I had 12 treatments done.  There were absolutely no results at all.  I was so disappointed and it was expensive for what is really a machine given massage.  They did not offer any compensation or extension of treatments like some people say other places offered.  Not that it would help but you would think with absolutely no results there should be some form of compensation or offer to extend treatment.  Also, they expected you to tip $10-$15 after each treatment which is pretty ridiculous for such an expensive treatment.  I didn't realize this until after I paid $1100 for the treatments up front.  I have read that it helps if the person who does your treatment maneuvers the machine correctly so it may have been the fault of the girl who did it.  This is yet again another disappointing proceedure claiming to improve the appearance of cellulite. I strongly urge you to think twice before doing this treatment.

Avalon Body & Wellness-Belinda

No results, expensive, added costs ($10-$15) with tipping each visit. Did not care that there were no results.