Amazingly Satisfied with Breast Augmentation - Detroit, MI

I don't think enough women go on websites post a...

I don't think enough women go on websites post a successful surgery to rate their surgeons, which made my research a bit challenging, however, after receiving a personal recommendation for Dr. Sabbagh i'm more than ecstatic at the results!!! I am 26, 5'8" and 130 lbs. I was less than a 34 a and went with 325cc of silicone to take me up to a 34c. Dr. Sabbagh did a beautiful job! The surgery went smoothly and months later i'm still very satisfied. Dr. Sabbagh made me feel comfortable and confident that he is knowledgeable and experienced in this field. He also assisted me in choosing the right size for me based on my build and lifestyle (very active). Ladies, I recommend him to my little sister, so I would recommend him to you!
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor, and I will be a life long patient.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate your doctor. I know other women doing research in the future will appreciate your efforts! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new look without compromising your active lifestyle. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!