Unsure Which Surgeon to Choose - Detroit, MI

Hi there, I am a 21 year old male from the metro...

Hi there, I am a 21 year old male from the metro detroit area.

So I have recently seen 2 board certified plastic surgeons and I am truly stumped on which to choose or if either have answered my question. Leaving both their offices I am not completely sure what they want to do with my nose, which is making me a little uneasy. I will further elaborate on each below.

One of the surgeons told me I am seeking perfection and it might not be attainable. He also did not show me any office photos due to privacy of patients and told me to check out the online photos (a little strange to me but understandable?). He said he would perform an open rhinoplasty on me and said 30% of his patients are male. Additionally he performs 1-2 rhinoplastys a week and on his website it says he has done thousands. He is very credible and teaches residents. What I like about him is he listened to what I had to say and that open rhinoplasty allows more room for addressing my droopy tip issue.

The second facial plastic surgeon does only closed rhinoplast surgeries and facelifts (that's all). He has done thousands and has been in the business for over 20 years. He however mentioned that my droopy tip would not be able to be corrected which is one of my main concerns and him saying that confused me since his posted pictures online show improvement in the tips of patients. This consult seemed a little more rushed and he is a busy physician and performs rhinoplastys very often. They booked me ASAP and he has 4 other rhinoplastys that week (one earlier in the day then me). He ALSO provides free revisions, as he claims his goal is to make patients happy and since he does not work out of a hospital he is able to do it for cheaper. BUT, he did not really have me speak about what I would like to improve about my nose and rather jumped into what he thought and would he would and can do with it.

What are your thoughts? I would very much appreciate it.