Top Notch Plastic Surgeon - Detroit, MI

Let me begin by saying Dr. Di Nick is my hero ! I...

Let me begin by saying Dr. Di Nick is my hero ! I am from Canada and was introduced to his expertise at my hairdressers . I had mentioned to her that I had been too 8 different consultations in the states .. Her response was go no further I have found your man ! Her clients daughter worked for the man that was described as a expert with patients who have had bararatic surgery . After meeting Dr . Di Nick I realized he was who I was going trust to reconstruct my body . From there my journey began . Dr . Di Nick is honest , kind , caring , and his work is impeccable ! He has reconstructed my breasts , my arms , performed a body lift , as well as his many added touches . He is a perfectionist and strives to make his patients happy ! He is compassionate and his bed side manner is comforting . He was so different than the other plastic surgeons I had went to . They all appeared to be money motivated and were either phoney or stone cold . When I chose Dr. Di Nick my life changed . He has helped restore my self confidence not only by his magical work but by his encouragement and support . I am forever grateful to a him . I owe many thanks for all he has done . His after care is top notch . He looks forward to seeing his patients happy and continues his follow up long after healing . I have been a patient since 2006 and have followed him at his many locations . At each and every place receiving number one care !
Farmington Plastic Surgeon