Top Notch Plastic Surgeon - Detroit, MI

Let me begin by saying Dr. Di Nick is my hero ! I...

Let me begin by saying Dr. Di Nick is my hero ! I am from Canada and was introduced to his expertise at my hairdressers . I had mentioned to her that I had been too 8 different consultations in the states .. Her response was go no further I have found your man ! Her clients daughter worked for the man that was described as a expert with patients who have had bararatic surgery . After meeting Dr . Di Nick I realized he was who I was going trust to reconstruct my body . From there my journey began . Dr . Di Nick is honest , kind , caring , and his work is impeccable ! He has reconstructed my breasts , my arms , performed a body lift , as well as his many added touches . He is a perfectionist and strives to make his patients happy ! He is compassionate and his bed side manner is comforting . He was so different than the other plastic surgeons I had went to . They all appeared to be money motivated and were either phoney or stone cold . When I chose Dr. Di Nick my life changed . He has helped restore my self confidence not only by his magical work but by his encouragement and support . I am forever grateful to a him . I owe many thanks for all he has done . His after care is top notch . He looks forward to seeing his patients happy and continues his follow up long after healing . I have been a patient since 2006 and have followed him at his many locations . At each and every place receiving number one care !
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Number one !

Not at all . Dr. DiNick has always Provided excellent after care . He is on call and always available by phone or by going to his clinic . After the surgery he makes sure you are in shape to travel . If nit there's the option of spending the night . Each procedure had different recovery times . He likes to see you once a week after your surgery to ensure the incisions are healing and there is no sign of infection . I have met many of his patients and I'd say he has high percentage of out of towners ! Once you experience his work , your hooked . His work is art ! He's creative and pays attention to fine detail . The scars from my body lift are barely visible . For that exact reason I have trusted him in reconstructing my body . I lost 200 pounds so he sure had his work cut out for him . I am pleased with the results of the numerous procedures he has performed . The most amazing aspect is he is not pleased until his patient is 100 percent happy !

Thanks for sharing your experience Kelly1969.  What was the recovery like for your procedures?  Was it hard traveling from out of the area?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the body lift community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.