This is Very Painful - Detroit, MI

It's been 11 days since I had my lower stomach...

It's been 11 days since I had my lower stomach done. I am still in pain. It hurts,it burns and I have sharp pains. I was not told that I could be in this kind of pain. I am not pleased as of yet. I am still so swollen, and it burns when any clothes touch it. This is horrible. I am taking more pain meds now than when I had my baby. Realy hope this gets better soon.

I am not pleased because I was not aware of the pain. Have not seen results yet.

I am 7 days post procedure and am in terrible pain daily. The doctor I saw specifically said there would only be mild pain and that she does not prescribe pain medication. I am afraid to call and let them know of my discomfort, but I am also afraid that I won't be able to work a full day tomorrow!
I'm sorry you hqad to suffer like that. If your Dr had prescribe a nerve-blocker, rather than pain meds, you would have been completely pain free. I'm thrilled you like the results! Was it worth it?
Just wanted to let everyone know I have been crying for 3 week about the pain. So happy pain is gone and my stomach is smaller. So happy so fair with my results. Hope it will get even better. I think it was worth the pain.. (smiling)
My Dr prescribed Neurontin for the pain. It worked within 15 minutes!
They said regular pain meds would not help. Neurontin is a nerve-blocker.