Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty: I Love the Results

I love the results. I had Breast Augmentation done...

I love the results. I had Breast Augmentation done with the Rhinoplasty procedure and thought that the Breast Augumentation was WAY worse as far as discomfort goes. Very happy with both procedures.....wish I would of gone bigger in the breast area though.

I had open Rhinoplasty done a month and a half ago...

I had open Rhinoplasty done a month and a half ago. I have noticed my face (mainly nose and forehead area) being VERY oily. I never had issues with oily skin until just this past month. Is this related to the surgery itself? If this is realated to surgery is it temporary?
Hey how much did the breast augmentation and rhinoplasty cost separately and do you have pics?? !!!
I had this problem too (as well as a crappy nose job). I think it was the sticky pore-clogging bandages on my nose. It was disgusting, I couldn't wash or exfoliate the whole time it was on. After is came off my face was oily and breaking out.
Yes! definitely related to the surgery because the same thing happened to me and my two best friends after surgery I am one year out, and the oiliness is getting much better!
Dr. Scott Ennis