2nd time around BBL - Destin, FL

Hi All, So I had the procedure done yesterday and...

Hi All, So I had the procedure done yesterday and the pain was not too bad, but today it is a lot worse, but tolerable. The total procedure took 3.5 hrs. I as soon I am able to I will take pics, although I did measure myself before and after:

Before:

Hips 41
waist: 35
Thigh: 24
weight: 141 due to fluid, but go down after awhile

I am swollen everywhere, even under my eyes. I am very nervous I wont see the results I want. I am 5'4 and 130lbs. I will ask my doc on Thurs how many cc's he put in. I wanted lipo in the abdomen but he advised against this since it may look lumpmy. Laying down has become very challenging for me since my lower back starts to hurt after awhile. So I try and get up as much as possible and walk around.

Ok I have to tell you this recovery is no joke. I...

Ok I have to tell you this recovery is no joke. I cant stand, def not sit and laying down is a no go. Learning about the boppy pillow on here has helped. So I went to the post-op appt yesterday and was told 600 cc's in each butt cheek. I have lost 10 lbs of water weight in a week and have minimal bruising. They say about another week of pain though..ughh

So from in the last 2 days the swelling in my butt...

So from in the last 2 days the swelling in my butt has gone down tremendously :(

I hope when it is all said and done I will like it

Hi All, Long time no talk. So today has been 9...

Hi All, Long time no talk. So today has been 9 weeks since the surgery and on monday I go in for my after pics which I will post on here. My butt is not as big as I wanted. As I said before they injected 600cc's into each cheek. I didnt have my tummy done before so I am going to ask him about it on Monday. Before surgery I was 5'4 127 lbs..so not a whole lot of fat to pull.

Before: Hips 40 waist: 36 Thigh: 26 weight...

Before:

Hips 39.5
waist: 33
Thigh: 21
weight 130

Add pics..very unhappy..going to redo in Dec

add pics..very unhappy..going to redo in Dec

Hey guys so Im going back for round 2. The first...

Hey guys so Im going back for round 2. The first time was not big enough. He injected 600cc's into each cheek. Now Im having my tummy lipoed and a little more on the sides. It will have been 5mos since my last procedure. July 21 is the day. I hope its bigger this time. Wish me luck!!

Hi All, Today I had my second BBL. And first of...

Hi All,
Today I had my second BBL. And first of all the first time they did my legs and back and the pain was an 8 on a 1-10 scale. (HORRIBLE) This time they lipo'ed my abdomen and a little more on sides and the pain is a 4. Completely different. The first time I was able to get 600cc's in each cheek which didnt make a whole of difference. I am fairly wide so there was a a lot of area to cover.

This time with just lipo'ing my abs he was able to do 405 cc's in each cheek. I hope the flatter tummy will help in my overall appearance.

SO here is the MILLION DOLLAR question: The first time he was only able to put 600 cc's in each cheek b/c it was coming back out the incision and same with the 400 today, but I have seen girls on here with 1000 in each cheek, how are they able to get there skin to stretch so much????

I will post after pics again as soon as I can.

So day 4 after the 2nd surgery and the pain is now...

So day 4 after the 2nd surgery and the pain is now starting to kick in. I had to go to the ER yesterday b/c I had a migraine that lasted 24 hrs and since I have had a stroke before I wanted to make sure it wasnt that. But everything checked out ok and they sent me home with migraine meds. I took the compression garment off today and absolutely no bruising..weird..just my swollen normal color skin under there lol. My butt does look bigger but I realize it mostly the swelling. I hope I like the final result.

Hi All, Today I am 6weeks out from my 2nd surgery...

Hi All, Today I am 6weeks out from my 2nd surgery and my butt is bigger this time. The only issue I have is my lower tummy is still somewhat large. I mean I am 5'4 130 lbs so Im not huge but my tummy has always been my problem area and I though lipo'ing it would help. But he mostly lipoed the top and not the bottom. So frustrated.

OK everyone...here are the progreesive pics ....

OK everyone...here are the progreesive pics ..after the 2nd time
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Where did you originally go for your first BBL?
2nd round looks great. I'm glad to know your but softens after about 4 weeks. I was worried about that.
i tried to post them... i guess i don't know how? let me know. also was your butt hard from the fat transfer if so how long? also did your doc charge you to add more?
Oh okay. I have no azz at all. It just look like I have a long back as my children joke as tease about it and they are right too :) . I will post before and after pics.
My butt is super hard but goes back to normal softness after about 4 weeks. He did not charge me to add more.
i haven't scheduled one yet cus i'm only on day 8. let me know what you think of the pics... i just feel so disappointed!
Hi Zorea,

How can I see your pics? I clicked on your name, but I didnt see your pics. My surgery is scheduled for Sept 1, 2011. I am praying that everything comes out right
sorry just realized you haven't had yours done yet... good luck! i'm sure it will be great :)
I waited 5 mos between surgeries. My doc was able to pull out 4 lbs of fat but only 400 cc's would fit into each cheek (454 cc's = 1lb). When do u go back for ur post op. Can u post some pics?
i hope that mine drops to. i hate the fact that it looks like a square. was it easier the second time around? how long did you wait? so bummed right now. just cus you want it to be perfect the first time. i'm going to look @ your pics again. he was able to get 1000 cc's from me but he said i had really fibrous fat & it wouldn't condense down to inject. not sure exactly what that means. any advice or suggestions that you have would be great!
only 230cc's... did you have a square shape & if so did it change. how many cc's did you get?
I got 600 in each cheek the first time which you can see in my before and after pic didnt do much. This second time he could only do 400 in each cheek. Mine was square but what it did do was drop. Everything that was the "shelf" dropped down. So i didnt have a shelf as much anymore but the bottom was heavier which was ok with me.
Omg zorea same exact characteristics. I stop taking pain meds for same reason. How many cc' s did he reinject? I would wait at least 8 weeks to decide if u like it or not.
i just got the bbl lift done 6 days ago. the first two days were fine. i was just so tired & on pain meds. day 3-5 were horrible. i stopped taking the pain medication, had such a horrible migraine, & nausea. no appetite, emotional, stir crazy. i'm really physically active. i'm a fitness instructor. so hard to lay around. plus my low back is always hurting. feel like i just can't get comfortable. i'm not happy with my results right now. i feel like he made my butt look like a square. almost like he made the "shelf" more important than making it all proportionate & round. it goes out & the top & bottom while being flat in the middle. i was fine before & am worried that i spent all this time & money for something that is worse... i didn't have much fat to harvest from. he only took from inner outer thighs & lower back. wanted him to take from my stomach & arms but he said there wasn't enough & it could cause bumpiness. i'm 5'4" 117 pounds & 26. i'm a little nervous cus i have smooth skin & really hope that the lipo doesn't create lumpiness. on the 6th day & i feel so much better! finally able to feel more normal. wanna know when i can workout. i usually workout all day for my job so something more than a light workout. how about swimming? curious for any advice or suggestions. i really don't wanna have to get this done again, but may have to.
Yeah this time i only took 10 off as well. When I go back i am going to kneel as much as possible and shut my office door. If you do have to sit, sit on a pillow.
Hello Sarae878, congrats on your redo. I wish you happy healing and the figure 8 you want. I am in the same boat as u were and did not like my results and would like a redo. I am 9 wks out and I am still in pain for my lipo areas full tummy, love handles, and back. 2nd time it will do thighs, arms, and maybe upper back. but not sure about back yet because I really don't want to go thru this pain again. take care and keep us updated.
Its funny my back never hurt it was just tight. The swelling in my love handles went down about week 8 but my back took forever. I would say a good 3 months.

Girl, the legs are the worse.

I had the fat just couldnt get enough in my butt b/c it would not stretch. :(
Hey guys, how long before you could sit? I am planning on having a bbl on Sept 1, 2011 but I am so scared. I had a tuck a few years back and I have never felt so much pain in my life.
I sat after 18 days b/c I had to go back to work but also sat on a pillow at work and got up every hr and walked around. Most docs say don't sit for 3 weeks so say longer. Since u already had a tuck I think this will be much less painful.
Thanks for your response Sara, but I was planning on staying out of work for about 10 days. I have a sitting job and I was going to attempt sitting on the 10th day. What do you think?
Wow, you got that redo fast!! I hope when I go my appointment I will be able to get my touch up. Did they do it for free? Also, I dont think everyones skin is stretchy, that why some peoples come back out or may they are not placing the fat deep enough...that is weird. I hope you get the results you want and post pics girlie!!
They took out 2800 cc's so Im knda upset they couldnt for more. Since I did not have my abs lipo'ed the first time, that was all he charged me. The BBL lift and my thighs were free. I want a Huge butt however I dont think ill get it. My waist was 34 inches before. I am a petite girl but I always looked 5 mos prego with my belly, so this time around it was my major concern.
Yea, I understand. Would u ever get butt implants? My stomach is a concern also, im going to need a tummy tuck
I did research on the implants and heard you can get a lot of infections and they didnt feel real. This is the last time I am doing this, I mean i have a little booty back there but I wanted a head turner lol
Yea, the infection part scares me too! I'm going to get mines a little bigger like you and that is it!!! Also get my back touched up some more and waist...then of course for me i have three kids so i have to get a tummy tuck probably in feb 2012.