2nd time around BBL - Destin, FL

Hi All, So I had the procedure done yesterday and...

Hi All, So I had the procedure done yesterday and the pain was not too bad, but today it is a lot worse, but tolerable. The total procedure took 3.5 hrs. I as soon I am able to I will take pics, although I did measure myself before and after:

Today
Hips 41
waist: 35
Thigh: 24
weight: 141 due to fluid, but go down after awhile

I am swollen everywhere, even under my eyes. I am very nervous I wont see the results I want. I am 5'4 and 130lbs. I will ask my doc on Thurs how many cc's he put in. I wanted lipo in the abdomen but he advised against this since it may look lumpmy. Laying down has become very challenging for me since my lower back starts to hurt after awhile. So I try and get up as much as possible and walk around.

Congrats on your surgery! Hope it all works out for you! Keep us posted. I took my measurements before and the day after surgery too so I think those were my measurements that I will pretty much end up back at. I got the lipo to my flanks, back and axilla. I lost 6 1/2 inches in my waist and 4 inches in my bra strap as of the day after surgery. It's pretty cool! MOST of my swelling didn't come until day 3 for some reason. It's slowely starting to go down now but it's a very slow process. I've read weeks 2-3 are when most of the swelling goes away. I am now 10 days post-op and feeling better each day. Day 8 was a major turning point for the way I was feeling. The flu-like and very weak feeling went away on that day for me and I have much more energy. Good luck to you!
WOW!!! You must have alot of swelling/fluid on you. My weight only went up 4 pounds after surgery. Drink lots of water and try to stay away from soda's cause they contain salt. Try to avoid salty foods too.

How many CCs did you have removed and put back in?
Today is day 3 and by far the worst day so far. My weight is still around 138 but Im really not worry about it. I know it will go down. WOW I cant believe you lost that many inches in your waist! I go back on Thurs and will ask how many cc's he put back in. Whew i didnt realize how difficult it was going to be not sitting but so far so good!

Ok I have to tell you this recovery is no joke. I...

Ok I have to tell you this recovery is no joke. I cant stand, def not sit and laying down is a no go. Learning about the boppy pillow on here has helped. So I went to the post-op appt yesterday and was told 600 cc's in each butt cheek. I have lost 10 lbs of water weight in a week and have minimal bruising. They say about another week of pain though..ughh
How are you feeling?
OMG Much better. You were right about day 8, it really is a turning point. Last week all I wanted to do was sleep and not move and this week all I want to do is be up and moving b/c after I lay down for awhile getting back up is painful.

So I looked at myself in a full length mirror yesterday and if everything stays this way I will be toally glad I did it. Im worried there will be more swelling to go down in my booty :( and it will look flat.

How are you doing?
Glad to hear you are doing well. I am alright. In 2 days I will be at my 3 week mark. Feels like forever. I'm still sore and the electric sensations from the lipo are hitting me more now like my nerves are healing and oh does it send a shock to you! It's like getting a small dose of electricity put through you. My numbness is getting a little better but still quite a bit to go. My armpits are the most sore from the lipo to my axilla area. I noticed quite a bit of loss in my butt during week 2 but after my 2 week mark it kinda stopped. Still some swelling in flanks. Oh, and you're not going to believe this...I called my doc a week and a half out to ask a question and found out I could have been sitting the whole time! With the procedure he uses(not sure what)you are able to sit from day 1. I couldn't believe it!!! So I started sitting at 1 week and a half. I told him I thought he had told me not to sit but I guess I just read it so much it stuck in my head. LOL As far as my measurements i'm still up 2 1/2 inches bigger around my booty than I was pre-surgery which is great. Im still sooo happy I did this. Now i'm saving for my tummy tuck :)

So from in the last 2 days the swelling in my butt...

So from in the last 2 days the swelling in my butt has gone down tremendously :(

I hope when it is all said and done I will like it
6 weeks out:

today
hips 39.5..i now have no hips and all butt. I cant believe how big my hips were before.. I kinda wish he would have left them alone.
waist: 32
Thigh: 20
weight 128
wow, i hope my weight drops right off, did you watch everything that you ate or did you continue to eat like normal. i have not been watching what i have been eating, so i hope not to gain more weight
i have always ate what i wanted....i weigh 130 before surgery...140 the day after surgery and 128 today. So it was all water weight. they inject water when they lipo the fat out

Hi All, Long time no talk. So today has been 9...

Hi All, Long time no talk. So today has been 9 weeks since the surgery and on monday I go in for my after pics which I will post on here. My butt is not as big as I wanted. As I said before they injected 600cc's into each cheek. I didnt have my tummy done before so I am going to ask him about it on Monday. Before surgery I was 5'4 127 lbs..so not a whole lot of fat to pull.

Before: Hips 40 waist: 36 Thigh: 26 weight...

Today
Hips 39.5
waist: 33
Thigh: 21
weight 130

Add pics..very unhappy..going to redo in Dec

add pics..very unhappy..going to redo in Dec
Sara878, your getting a tummy tuck in dec, or just lipo? i think i really want to get a tummy tuck, im confused! i know i need more lipo done and fat transfered though
I just getting lipo on my stomach. I go back on June 15 to see if there is enough fat to do the BBL again. Ugh i dread the recovery again!
Yes in Dec. He said he placed 600 cc's in each cheek and would have placed more but the fat was coming back out of the incisions. Im having my tummy done. I do have a little pooch. He said we might as well put anything we lipo out this second time in my butt.

Ughh...not sitting my almost 3 weeks was terrible.

Hey guys so Im going back for round 2. The first...

Hey guys so Im going back for round 2. The first time was not big enough. He injected 600cc's into each cheek. Now Im having my tummy lipoed and a little more on the sides. It will have been 5mos since my last procedure. July 21 is the day. I hope its bigger this time. Wish me luck!!
Good luck Sara

Hi All, Today I had my second BBL. And first of...

Hi All,
Today I had my second BBL. And first of all the first time they did my legs and back and the pain was an 8 on a 1-10 scale. (HORRIBLE) This time they lipo'ed my abdomen and a little more on sides and the pain is a 4. Completely different. The first time I was able to get 600cc's in each cheek which didnt make a whole of difference. I am fairly wide so there was a a lot of area to cover.

This time with just lipo'ing my abs he was able to do 405 cc's in each cheek. I hope the flatter tummy will help in my overall appearance.

SO here is the MILLION DOLLAR question: The first time he was only able to put 600 cc's in each cheek b/c it was coming back out the incision and same with the 400 today, but I have seen girls on here with 1000 in each cheek, how are they able to get there skin to stretch so much????

I will post after pics again as soon as I can.
Hello Sarae878, congrats on your redo. I wish you happy healing and the figure 8 you want. I am in the same boat as u were and did not like my results and would like a redo. I am 9 wks out and I am still in pain for my lipo areas full tummy, love handles, and back. 2nd time it will do thighs, arms, and maybe upper back. but not sure about back yet because I really don't want to go thru this pain again. take care and keep us updated.
Its funny my back never hurt it was just tight. The swelling in my love handles went down about week 8 but my back took forever. I would say a good 3 months.

Girl, the legs are the worse.

I had the fat just couldnt get enough in my butt b/c it would not stretch. :(
Hey guys, how long before you could sit? I am planning on having a bbl on Sept 1, 2011 but I am so scared. I had a tuck a few years back and I have never felt so much pain in my life.

So day 4 after the 2nd surgery and the pain is now...

So day 4 after the 2nd surgery and the pain is now starting to kick in. I had to go to the ER yesterday b/c I had a migraine that lasted 24 hrs and since I have had a stroke before I wanted to make sure it wasnt that. But everything checked out ok and they sent me home with migraine meds. I took the compression garment off today and absolutely no bruising..weird..just my swollen normal color skin under there lol. My butt does look bigger but I realize it mostly the swelling. I hope I like the final result.
i tried to post them... i guess i don't know how? let me know. also was your butt hard from the fat transfer if so how long? also did your doc charge you to add more?
Oh okay. I have no azz at all. It just look like I have a long back as my children joke as tease about it and they are right too :) . I will post before and after pics.
My butt is super hard but goes back to normal softness after about 4 weeks. He did not charge me to add more.

Hi All, Today I am 6weeks out from my 2nd surgery...

Hi All, Today I am 6weeks out from my 2nd surgery and my butt is bigger this time. The only issue I have is my lower tummy is still somewhat large. I mean I am 5'4 130 lbs so Im not huge but my tummy has always been my problem area and I though lipo'ing it would help. But he mostly lipoed the top and not the bottom. So frustrated.

OK everyone...here are the progreesive pics ....

OK everyone...here are the progreesive pics ..after the 2nd time
Where did you originally go for your first BBL?
2nd round looks great. I'm glad to know your but softens after about 4 weeks. I was worried about that.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon